PDA

View Full Version : Britney spears

Mitch4?
10-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Who saw her britney's trainwreck of a preformance loll.
It's so hilariously funny, i feel really bad for her

But do you think she will success in her comeback?

By the way heres her first live TV preformance for like ages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH6TpxPcRI

Or it's on tonight MTV 9pm GMT

Eamonn
10-09-2007, 03:54 PM
I watched it earlier, it was actually shocking, she looked terrible, the outfit was a mess, the dance sucked and she lip syncd :|

&
10-09-2007, 04:13 PM
my 5 year old niece just told me :P

womanizer
10-09-2007, 04:14 PM
thats awful

&
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I love that song tho.

mat64
10-09-2007, 04:53 PM
She's too old for this now.

clarissa !!
10-09-2007, 04:54 PM
shes only 25

Concentric2
10-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Someone on the video comments said she looks fat?!?! :S

today
10-09-2007, 07:28 PM
She's not fat, not ugly.

She's jsut not used to it lets face it them usic world is alot harder and she still has alot of fans :)

bigdavecox90
10-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I haven't seen her in ages, is she looking fit again? :P

today
10-09-2007, 08:09 PM
I haven't seen her in ages, is she looking fit again? :P
Have a look..
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/09/britney-spears-vmas-2007-performance/

:Hazel
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
she looked sunburnt to me, her skin was proper red.

Ashley 12344
10-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Anyone have a link? First removed.

today
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
See my post :)

Anyone have a link? First removed.

Have a look..
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/09/britney-spears-vmas-2007-performance/

Ashley 12344
10-09-2007, 09:17 PM
See my post :)

Cba dl'ing flash :P

today
10-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Cba dl'ing flash :P
Then your computer sucks.

Ashley 12344
10-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Then your computer sucks.

I restored factory settings as I had loads of pictures and games and what not, less work for me :P

Mitch4?
10-09-2007, 09:42 PM
I can't believe how shiteous the mtv video music awards this year, britney was probably the highlight for me. Other than rihanna + chris brown's dancing. As well as alisha keys.
I turned it off tbh.
i had enough of seeing justin timberlake being a wigga, timbaland, kayne west, 50 cent, akon, FLIPPIN hell everyone was rapping and it was like, fgs.
So yeah, mtv sucks :]
But welldone britney spears for making me laugh (H)

shiver
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
don't be so PATHETIC!!!! she's only 25. i mean, look at madonna. she's almost twice her age (i think) and she's still scoring #1 hits and albums. you can never be too old.

well done britney, you tried and that's the most anyone can ask from you.

today
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Even though we all know the VMA's were the most ****** up dumb thing EVER, we can still laugh about it right?

They ruined everything and I couldn't stop watching to see how bad it would all turn out. And please try not to talk **** about Britney, because EVERYONE has a bad performance and I still love her.. but everyone judges celebrities from what the media tells you so have fun with that.

But who watches MTV anymore?? Try no one. Their ratings are SO low.. remember when TRL used to have thousands of screaming people in the streets every day?? NOT ANYMORE.. So I hope Tila has fun with her "reality" TV show on a DEAD network.

hahaahhahahahahhahahhaa

LOVE + LIPSTICK

JSTAR

I agree with JS tbh :)

CJW93
10-09-2007, 10:06 PM
It was laughtable
Mtv rules!

Sammeth.
10-09-2007, 10:48 PM
It was such a mess because it was a last minute routine. She had originally got Criss Angel (the magician) to help, and there was supposed to be a lot of stage magic involved. But MTV made her change it at the last minute. I reckon she wrecked it on purpose, cus she wanted to have a comeback in her own way. Not how MTV want it.

Puma
11-09-2007, 12:01 AM
darn.. cant view it been deleted

GhostFace-
11-09-2007, 12:04 AM
they took it down :[

Metric.
11-09-2007, 12:44 AM
boooo, you *****!

seattlegrace
11-09-2007, 12:49 AM
It was laughtable
Mtv rules!

So is your spelling.
I think she did really well.

RedStratocas
11-09-2007, 01:16 AM
lets face it them usic world is alot harder and she still has alot of fans :)

ill take that as a grammatical error. i think you meant "the music work is a lot easier since she still has a lot of fans"

It was such a mess because it was a last minute routine. She had originally got Criss Angel (the magician) to help, and there was supposed to be a lot of stage magic involved. But MTV made her change it at the last minute. I reckon she wrecked it on purpose, cus she wanted to have a comeback in her own way. Not how MTV want it.

you're wrong.

OR you're right, and it only proves britney spears is an idiot; performances like that [horrific, funny, will be talked about for weeks] make for good television. the reruns will have huge ratings. and she ruined her own career, and helped MTV

so if you were trying to defend her, you failed either way :/

womanizer
11-09-2007, 01:47 AM
is that a wig

danny1541
11-09-2007, 02:11 AM
She was wearing a wig yes i belive so.

Sammeth.
11-09-2007, 07:07 AM
ill take that as a grammatical error. i think you meant "the music work is a lot easier since she still has a lot of fans"

you're wrong.

OR you're right, and it only proves britney spears is an idiot; performances like that [horrific, funny, will be talked about for weeks] make for good television. the reruns will have huge ratings. and she ruined her own career, and helped MTV

I wasnt trying to defend her. I was explaining why it was shockingly awful! :P

today
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
is that a wig

Dont you rememebr the 'hair cut off' :$

seattlegrace
11-09-2007, 03:23 PM
i'll take that as a grammatical error. i think you meant "the music work is a lot easier since she still has a lot of fans"

you're wrong.

No, he isn't wrong - you're just a jerk. I don't see how this has remotely ruined her career. It wasn't horrific, it's just being critiqued because it wasn't her best performance, but she still did good for the amazing roads she's travelled and all of the down's she's had in the last 2 years. I'd love to see one of your favourite music artists go through what she has and do better, wouldn't you? On a whole, the VMA's was a shambles, utter crap. The highlight was Britney's magnificent comeback, her ovation goes to show for that - or didn't you acknowledge that? She's probably in the top 3 most successful female vocalists of all time. I quote, "Britney still holds the record for most consecutive #1 albums by a female artist, ever. All her albums have gone platinum, and have sold millions worldwide." She still has all of that, one performance will not have ruined her career.

So if you were trying to put up a decent argument or just critique her fairly? You failed either way.

today
11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
No, he isn't wrong - you're just a jerk. I don't see how this has remotely ruined her career. It wasn't horrific, it's just being critiqued because it wasn't her best performance, but she still did good for the amazing roads she's travelled and all of the down's she's had in the last 2 years. I'd love to see one of your favourite music artists go through what she has and do better, wouldn't you? On a whole, the VMA's was a shambles, utter crap. The highlight was Britney's magnificent comeback, her ovation goes to show for that - or didn't you acknowledge that? She's probably in the top 3 most successful female vocalists of all time. I quote, "Britney still holds the record for most consecutive #1 albums by a female artist, ever. All her albums have gone platinum, and have sold millions worldwide." She still has all of that, one performance will not have ruined her career.

So if you were trying to put up a decent argument or just critique her fairly? You failed either way.
Woah, thats a fit post.!

shok
11-09-2007, 04:40 PM
id still hit her though tbh

shiver
11-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Britney has not helped MTV in any way... :S! The ratings are low, as JS said (finally, he speaks sense) and this is probably the only event that will gather large viewers, along with the EMA's. People were curious to see Britney, and they got it. Is a rubbish performance better than nothing at all? Of course it is. She didn't want to disappoint, and she put that moron Sarah's comments behind her for the time being just to make others happy. So that comment you made about musicians not having to try hard at all because they have a large fan base is incorrect, this is probably Britney's hardest task to complete yet, and she is succeeding.

today
11-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Britney is a good singer and i hope so does a great job on her new songs (:

Sammeth.
11-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Britney has not helped MTV in any way... :S! The ratings are low, as JS said (finally, he speaks sense) and this is probably the only event that will gather large viewers, along with the EMA's. People were curious to see Britney, and they got it. Is a rubbish performance better than nothing at all? Of course it is. She didn't want to disappoint, and she put that moron Sarah's comments behind her for the time being just to make others happy. So that comment you made about musicians not having to try hard at all because they have a large fan base is incorrect, this is probably Britney's hardest task to complete yet, and she is succeeding.

Sarah Silverman is no moron! She is a legend, and one of the finest comediennes I have watched. Her stand up particularly :D I would have been a lot happier for her to do a comedy routine, than to see Britneys "comedy" routine.

shiver
11-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Yes, she's so funny! Her career must be failing drastically if she has to call other people's kids mistakes in order to be "funny". It's just something you don't say, it's totally inappropriate. Nothing she said was funny in the slightest - the Jewish jokes, the diarrhoea stuff, the 50 Cent stuff. It was all too cheesy.

Sammeth.
11-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Yes, she's so funny! Her career must be failing drastically if she has to call other people's kids mistakes in order to be "funny". It's just something you don't say, it's totally inappropriate. Nothing she said was funny in the slightest - the Jewish jokes, the diarrhoea stuff, the 50 Cent stuff. It was all too cheesy.

Thats the type of comedienne she is ;D Deadpan and black humour. (Black humour meaning something you wouldnt usually laugh at). She is Jewish herself. Its a certain type of comedy that you have to like, but she is hilarious to me. Its like Oysters - its an aqquired taste :P

Mitch4?
11-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Sarah silverman took the joke, squeezed it, through it out the window, ran it over with her car, spat on it, then threw it off a cliff. She went way to far, and shouldn't of said what she said.
The only funny part of her routine was calling the pot kettle -insert word for paris hilton here-

shok
11-09-2007, 06:07 PM
like i said i'd still bone britney

seattlegrace
11-09-2007, 06:34 PM
There's nothing to be proud of in being a comedian. Especially when you make fun of other celebrities' status', their kids, and their life in general. It's actually quite pathetic, it's not going to be one of the most fulfilling tasks in life, comedian's fail (All that have a joke-roll like her, anyway.) She speaks more **** than a mentally ******ed tramp with no visibility. I'm going to love seeing her poor, sadistic jokes crumble into the ground when Britney succeeds yet again, and proves all of the critics wrong. As well as all of the people whom hate on her.

hobo
11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
my mum is convinced britney was drunk lol.
i don't think it was THAT bad.
it was bad, but not as bad as people are making out.
i'm sure her career will be salvageable.
i think the idea that she ruined it herself is stupid though, if she was going to do that it would have been in a far more obvious way.
if she wanted to annoy mtv she would have just cancelled.

& that sarah silverman person was well harsh.
didn't find her funny at all tbh.

CrazyColaist
11-09-2007, 07:26 PM
video's gone

Soka
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
lol i saw some of it and it wasn't too bad, i think she looked the part but she was miming most of the words and her dancing was a bit slow

dirrty
11-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Britney was very upset by this and even threatened to not perform if those things were going to be said but did so anyways. In addition it was said Britney's right heel broke while performing, explaining why her dancing was not at her best. There is a video on You Tube confirming these allegations.
It has been reported that Britney Spears has been offered a second chance to perform "Gimme More" on Extra.
from wikipedia

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!