PDA

View Full Version : Dictator = new habbowood finalist.

Stoj
10-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Still no girls :[. Even thought theres quite alot of us girls doing movies and getting them on top 10. Dictator only won tbh, because he stayed off school today to vote.

Lozzoling
10-09-2007, 04:50 PM
hav u noticed all da winners are people who's name is one word or w/e

Jordy
10-09-2007, 06:06 PM
hav u noticed all da winners are people who's name is one word or w/e
No I haven't, it's a odd thing to pick up on? :P

Rubadub
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Still no girls :[. Even thought theres quite alot of us girls doing movies and getting them on top 10. Dictator only won tbh, because he stayed off school today to vote.

I only won because I stayed off school to vote? haha

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Pyroka
10-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Meh, well done to him. Lately I ain't been up on the Habbowood gossip or anything, I almost forgot about it today. xD I couldn't care if he WAS staying off school to vote tbh, if he wants to then he can do. He's suffering for it... :S

:Liam
10-09-2007, 06:25 PM
He might of not gone back to school yet. like me.

Rubadub
10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
He might of not gone back to school yet. like me.

I am Dictator, and you're exactly right Liam.

I didn't use clones like most people, to give myself 5 stars and everyone else 1 star.

To the original poster: dont start rumours off.

Pyroka
10-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh, should've known then... You're doing a 2nd year then? Because in my school the 2nd years dont go back till next week apparently. :P Anyway, good luck to ya.

:Liam
10-09-2007, 06:51 PM
My school goes back tommorow because its still being built.
Didnt wanna post again so Ill edit:

Oh, fair play LOL. I'm guessing the floods? Hmm... Lucky you lol.
Wrong again lol. New building part of tony b's Academy scheme. it started being built last year, but now gordon brown is incharge he let it continue.

Pyroka
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Oh, fair play LOL. I'm guessing the floods? Hmm... Lucky you lol.

Stoj
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
O really you dont use clones give it a rest. When i came home from school you had 101 ratings precise and you was at 5 stars. So please dont try and lie.

le harry
11-09-2007, 05:49 AM
I am Dictator, and you're exactly right Liam.

I didn't use clones like most people, to give myself 5 stars and everyone else 1 star.

To the original poster: dont start rumours off.

I've recieved at least 200 console messages from you since Habbowood begging for people to rate your movie 5 star. ****.

Rubadub
11-09-2007, 09:54 AM
I've recieved at least 200 console messages from you since Habbowood begging for people to rate your movie 5 star. ****.

haha, I have sent quite a few consoles out, yes, most of my friends did rate, but I never claimed I didn't do this, I'm saying I never used clones.
Accuse me of what you like... but why be so bitter about it?

That's my last post about this, I feel I don't need to justify my actions to anyone and dismiss anymore lies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!