PDA

View Full Version : Myspace code..

Charlie
10-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Is there a myspace code, so that they just click a link and type there comment instead of a comment box?

&
10-09-2007, 07:37 PM
eh?
isnt there already a link saying "Post a commemt"? :S

today
10-09-2007, 07:38 PM
eh?
isnt there already a link saying "Post a commemt"? :S
Yeah there is.

<a href="http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile_commentForm&friendID=USERID&MyToken=ff4f40b1-4af2-4cce-b4e0-1d4e376fb62d">Comment</a></b>

Smiddy
10-09-2007, 07:39 PM
lol course there is.

Go on your profile and try to add a comment to yourself (the proper way, so it leads you to that page).
Then take the link from the web address bar, and copy it into wherever you're going to have the link on your page

<a href=linkgoeshere><b>Comment</b></a>Obviously where it says Comment, it can be surrounded by any sorta HTML code which changes text, so make it fit in with your page :)

*assuming you don't want people to see your comments or have a comment box*

today
10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Nm Mr Smiddeh did it before me ;[

Charlie
10-09-2007, 08:00 PM
lol course there is.

Go on your profile and try to add a comment to yourself (the proper way, so it leads you to that page).
Then take the link from the web address bar, and copy it into wherever you're going to have the link on your page

<a href=linkgoeshere><b>Comment</b></a>Obviously where it says Comment, it can be surrounded by any sorta HTML code which changes text, so make it fit in with your page :)

Yeah, I don't want put to view my comments and comment boxes are tacky. Thanks. +rep.

today
10-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Who-is-that-lad-in-your-avatar

& Wow, your from hinckley. Didnt know that ;o

Ashley 12344
10-09-2007, 08:08 PM
lol course there is.

Whats the page? I'm not very good with MySpace and mines a bit of a mess. Thanks :P

today
10-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Whats the page? I'm not very good with MySpace and mines a bit of a mess. Thanks :P
Your profile = Page

Smiddy
10-09-2007, 08:10 PM
You know where on a default space, it'll say "Add a Comment" | "View Comments" - You want the "Add a comment" - click that. Then Copy and paste the stuff in the address bar and follow the rest :)

Ashley 12344
10-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Got it, thanks Smiddy :)

Next thing :P How can you change size + colour of the main blocks of texts? :P

today
10-09-2007, 08:22 PM
http://mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=generators

Click the content one :)

Charlie
11-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Who-is-that-lad-in-your-avatar

& Wow, your from hinckley. Didnt know that ;o

She's a chick actually, the drummer from The Gossip. And yar. I'm from Hinckley. :]

today
11-09-2007, 07:31 PM
She's a chick actually, the drummer from The Gossip. And yar. I'm from Hinckley. :]
WOAH, that looked so much like a lad o.O

Charlie
11-09-2007, 07:32 PM
WOAH, that looked so much like a lad o.O

Yeah, when I first saw her I thought so as well. But, I saw them live on friday and she looked alot more lady like :P

today
11-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah, when I first saw her I thought so as well. But, I saw them live on friday and she looked alot more lady like :P
Ahh. haha alright then (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!