PDA

View Full Version : My mates..

ChainLightning
10-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Im in year 8, and my mate who Ive been best mates with since nursery made a new mate in year 7 and i hate him. he takes the **** out of me because of my weight -.- and before you start saying this, i dont wanna make a new best mate, because i make him laugh and i like it when he laughs :D anyway his new mate can sometimes be OK but im not fond of him, and i hate my mate picking between us every time we do paired work or something.. this new guy follows us EVERYWHERE and is just really annoying.. any help? +rep to sensible answers :8

LeftForDead
10-09-2007, 07:50 PM
smack him:)

&
10-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Talk to your best mate tbh, most simple thing to do
"look i hate your mate" not quite like that.
He follows you because hes a mate of your mate, and your mate is ok with that :].

or confront(sp) the guy you dont like.. stand up to him :].
your friend has made a friend, dont take it away :P
Sure its not playful jokes?

edit: LOL AT ABOVE.

Jordie
10-09-2007, 07:52 PM

:rolleyes:
talk to him alone and tell him what you think?

Tead
10-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Go up to him push him, say **** sorry, turn around, turn back around with the force of the swing, punch him around the Jaw and then he'll be dead.

FlyingJesus
10-09-2007, 08:36 PM
lose weight

Metric.
10-09-2007, 08:38 PM
It's called ditching.

GhostFace-
10-09-2007, 08:40 PM
make jokes about his friend :rolleyes:

then just bond with eachother

and be freinds

:eusa_danc

:Liam
talk to this other friend and see if you have any similar interests, you just need to break past the social barrier. If He still makes fun of you tell him you simply dont like it and tell him to shut it or you will shut it for him.

Decapitated!
Go up to him push him, say **** sorry, turn around, turn back around with the force of the swing, punch him around the Jaw and then he'll be dead.

nice...

Technologic
10-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Bully the **** until he gets the point he isn't wanted...

Smiddy
10-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Talk to him, tell him it hurts your feelings.

womanizer
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM
lose weight

I was thinking that too

GoldSolid
10-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Stab him in the eye with a spoon

:Hazel
10-09-2007, 09:04 PM
talk to your friend and explain that you find it difficult to be around this other guy. i bet he won't want to choose between you though, maybe he'll have a word with his new friend...

CJW93
10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
When you and your mate are alone together and you see him on the horizen RUN!

[DC]eption
10-09-2007, 10:27 PM
When you and your mate are alone together and you see him on the horizen RUN!

Did you not read the reason why he gets the mick taken?

N take the **** out of him tbh.

@xP
11-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Generally thats what happens when you move up to high/secondary school. I had a mate who i knew since nursery and lives next door to me and still does. I use to hang out with him all the time.

However since i started secondary school we have fell away.
I still walk to and from to school with him and talk every now and again but in and out of school i don't talk.

The point im getting to is you will make new friends just keep looking.
It sounds like your mate is playing games..
Ditch him there is another best mate out there for you :)

Callum.
11-09-2007, 07:07 AM

just because you dont have friends doesn't mean he wants to be the same.

umm, talk to your best mate and stuff. if the kid's following you around, then it sorta seems he doesn't have many other friends. don't stand him up at places because thats really out of order. just talk to him and ask him to not always follow you around.

L!nK
11-09-2007, 10:26 AM
I remeber this happening in primary, but not secondary :S

Charlie
11-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Just make another friend, they don't have to be your new best mate but then if your best mates with is friend, you can be with yours.

ChainLightning
11-09-2007, 04:44 PM
lose weight
1. I would but its not that easy:rolleyes:
2. Its not just that he takes the **** out of

Decapitated!
11-09-2007, 05:12 PM

is he one of them people who think there mint because there failing in there lessons ?

FlyingJesus
11-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Just because it's not easy doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. If it really bothers you then that's the actual problem; being fat. I'm sure you'd rather hear crap like "just talk to him about it" but seriously you're gonna keep having this problem unless you do something to stop giving people a reason to make fun of you. That's reality.

You
11-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Just because it's not easy doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. If it really bothers you then that's the actual problem; being fat. I'm sure you'd rather hear crap like "just talk to him about it" but seriously you're gonna keep having this problem unless you do something to stop giving people a reason to make fun of you. That's reality.
So basically, ignore them and don't give a **** what they say... You are who you are.

348GTS
11-09-2007, 09:57 PM
This happened to me during elementary, I had a best friend who I hung out with for about 7 years, and then this kid came along and my best friend started hanging out a lot with him, so I just tried to make friends with him. It didn't work, so I just kept hanging out with my best friend and after awhile the other guy left.

bigdavecox90
11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Give him your view on things and make sure he listens to you. :)

ChainLightning
15-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Pls find out about me before ******** me off. I am trying to loose weight and finding it hard, and im not changing myself for anyone, i am who i am. and i have talked to my mate about it and hes been trying to stop him from following us. And to everyone who asked if he has no other friends or if he gets crap grades:
He has one friend whos in the year above us, and ofc my mate. Hes weird and ALWAYS talks about sex or makes something into a sexual subject, EG 'Bob, go and get my balls' And hell just laugh and talk about it all the time, and he DOES fail at class, hes in bottom set for everything, so how he got into the highest form, i dont know..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!