PDA

View Full Version : +REP "Global warming" Help

Wiley
11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Yh well first assignment and idk wth i gotta do.

Need to find out how global warming is affecting the travelling industry.
Need it like ASAP anyway any links to any sites anything which is any help ill pretty much rep for. No pointless crap though thanks. :rolleyes:

Sorry ill be more specific.

Like why global warming is affecting it as in stuff like.

Ski resorts being threatened because of higher temperatures etc stuff like tht.

Dont use tht example ^ cos i wnt rep you for it as i already have it ;)

-:Undertaker:-
11-09-2007, 04:21 PM
You could do an essay on how Global Warming doesn't exist, then the rest of the essay could be about how 'natural floods and weather' if affecting the travelling the travel industry.

That's what i'd do anyways, could get more marks.

Wiley
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Nh cos its gotta be on "How its affecting the Travel industry" :s so idk.

Ill +rep u anywai

11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
If your like me and many others and don't believe in it, then simply write what I mentioned, personally I could never write a essay based on a lie.

Also thanks for reputation, enjoy yours ;)

Shrlurp
11-09-2007, 04:27 PM
1. Affecting passages "the north west passge" because that is now borken away, the ice, and boats can get through.

2. Planes may be affected by the warming atmosphere, they might melt?

3. Cant fink of any more ill tell you if i do.

Wiley
11-09-2007, 04:29 PM
1. Affecting passages "the north west passge" because that is now borken away, the ice, and boats can get through.

2. Planes may be affected by the warming atmosphere, they might melt?

3. Cant fink of any more ill tell you if i do.

Lll i doubt they will melt :p but cheers. Idk wht the passage is either but ill google it ;p

Edit: Need to spread rep.

:Liam
11-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Global warming is just a label people came up with it would be more acurate to say Natural processes of heating and cooling. then people could do essays on how we are speeding up the natural processes of heating and cooling. Global warming exists but its a natural process just one we have sped up. people need to learn how to use terminology correctly. :rolleyes:

anyway you could right about "carbon footprints".

11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Global warming is just a label people came up with it would be more acurate to say Natural processes of heating and cooling. then people could do essays on how we are speeding up the natural processes of heating and cooling. Global warming exists but its a natural process just one we have sped up. people need to learn how to use terminology correctly. :rolleyes:

anyway you could right about "carbon footprints".

How can anyone say we sped it up?, so what all the other heating and cooling processes all took exactly the same amount of time and this one is somehow different?

&
19-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Because its heating up faster and more than ever before

T0M
19-09-2007, 09:23 PM
The story of global warming is going to seriously effect travelling because they are going to tax aeroplane trips etc

I dont believe global warming is real, i previously thought it was just one of many theories by scientists and this was the one chosen by the governement

Im starting to think there wer emore sinsiter reaosns for the government choosing this 'global warming' idea, TAX, MONEY and CONTROL

22-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Because its heating up faster and more than ever before

Ahh so all Warm periods in the earths history ALL take exactly the same amount of time?

Hahaha :P

Wiley
22-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!