PDA

View Full Version : What a skyve today was...

Owen
17-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Ok, when i was in school, 1st class just before it started my nose started gushing with blood for no reason for like 20 mins, so i had to go up to the nurse for 50mins coz off it :x
So i missed english and some off maths ^^
Next when i was back in maths i got in a fight with my mate and we got sent to the headmaster person thingy and we were there for like 30 mins... Once we were free we had pe then break. After break i was ment to have maths again but my teacher threw me and my mate out the class as soon as we came in so we were outside the whole period. After that we had french with a sub and we had a major rubber fight and she never did anything :I
Then we had lunch and we egg'd the ice cream van and got sent back to the head teacher. Once we got out it was out last 2 periods which was CDT and i got other people to build my stool and i fell asleep through it.

So basically i only did pe today in school :p
w00t

Steph
18-05-2005, 05:40 PM
lucky u! sub teachers r rubbish arn't they? before we were watching toy story in r.e (not just for a doss, we were doing work on it) and hardly anyone was watching it and she just sat at the back of class reading a book.

Wootzeh
24-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok, when i was in school, 1st class just before it started my nose started gushing with blood for no reason for like 20 mins, so i had to go up to the nurse for 50mins coz off it :x
So i missed english and some off maths ^^
Next when i was back in maths i got in a fight with my mate and we got sent to the headmaster person thingy and we were there for like 30 mins... Once we were free we had pe then break. After break i was ment to have maths again but my teacher threw me and my mate out the class as soon as we came in so we were outside the whole period. After that we had french with a sub and we had a major rubber fight and she never did anything :I
Then we had lunch and we egg'd the ice cream van and got sent back to the head teacher. Once we got out it was out last 2 periods which was CDT and i got other people to build my stool and i fell asleep through it.

So basically i only did pe today in school :p
w00t
wannabe :l

Syd
01-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Well, I wouldn't say your lucky. You need those subjects and lessons mate. But if you have a nose bleed you can't flood the classroom can you! :P

hedgeog325
15-06-2005, 09:26 PM
rofl
lucky,. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!