PDA

View Full Version : I'm to lazy.

Eccentric
11-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Need help finding;
- Good radio panel housing.
- Crossbrowser radio player (media player w/e for a shoutcast)
- Radio stats.

Scania
11-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Housekeeping has most of that I believe. If you can be bothered to fix it up fully, like vHabbo did.. then its worth it all over again.

L!nK
11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I believe his trying to 'find' and not for you to advertise your site.

Habboring i think they have housekeeping? dno really

Scania
11-09-2007, 10:04 PM
I believe his trying to 'find' and not for you to advertise your site.

Habboring i think they have housekeeping? dno really

Hiya!O

OH YEZ.. I RLY ADVERTISED.

No.. Get a grip, Nowhere did I post a link to a website.. Anyway.. If I was, Im not breaking the rules, I suggest you go read over them..

http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php

It will do you the world of good.

KFNXBAII
Samuel Millar :)

today
11-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Im to lazy to help you.

EverSteve
11-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Aint used this for ages so hope these work for you, make sure they both in same folder [directory]

Radio_Stats.php

<?php
// Shoutcast Server Stats
// Parses shoutcasts xml to make an effective stats thing for any website
// ©2004-2005 Daniel Brown http://www.gmtt.co.uk
// Please refer to the readme file for use.
include('config_radio.php'); //you may edit this path to fit your server environment otherwise leave it alone
$scfp = fsockopen("$scip", $scport, &$errno, &$errstr, 30);
if(!$scfp) {
$scsuccs=1;
echo''.$scdef.' is Offline';
}
if($scsuccs!=1){
fputs($scfp,"GET /admin.cgi?pass=$scpass&mode=viewxml HTTP/1.0\r\nUser-Agent: SHOUTcast Song Status (Mozilla Compatible)\r\n\r\n");
while(!feof($scfp)) {
$page .= fgets($scfp, 1000);
}
################################################## ################################################## ##################
/////////////////////////part 1 \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//define xml elements
$loop = array("STREAMSTATUS", "BITRATE", "SERVERTITLE", "CURRENTLISTENERS");
$y=0;
while($loop[$y]!=''){
$pageed = ereg_replace(".*<$loop[$y]>", "", $page);
$scphp = strtolower($loop[$y]);
$$scphp = ereg_replace("</$loop[$y]>.*", "", $pageed);
if($loop[$y]==SERVERGENRE || $loop[$y]==SERVERTITLE || $loop[$y]==SONGTITLE || $loop[$y]==SERVERTITLE)
$$scphp = urldecode($$scphp);

// uncomment the next line to see all variables
//echo'$'.$scphp.' = '.$$scphp.'<br>';
$y++;
}
//end intro xml elements
################################################## ################################################## ##################
/////////////////////////part 2\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//get song info and history
$pageed = ereg_replace(".*<SONGHISTORY>", "", $page);
$pageed = ereg_replace("<SONGHISTORY>.*", "", $pageed);
$songatime = explode("<SONG>", $pageed);
$r=1;
while($songatime[$r]!=""){
$t=$r-1;
$playedat[$t] = ereg_replace(".*<PLAYEDAT>", "", $songatime[$r]);
$playedat[$t] = ereg_replace("</PLAYEDAT>.*", "", $playedat[$t]);
$song[$t] = ereg_replace(".*<TITLE>", "", $songatime[$r]);
$song[$t] = ereg_replace("</TITLE>.*", "", $song[$t]);
$song[$t] = urldecode($song[$t]);
$dj[$t] = ereg_replace(".*<SERVERTITLE>", "", $page);
$dj[$t] = ereg_replace("</SERVERTITLE>.*", "", $pageed);
$r++;
}
//end song info

fclose($scfp);
}

//display stats
if($streamstatus == "1"){
//you may edit the html below, make sure to keep variable intact
echo'
<html>

<head>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="30;URL=radio_stats.php">
<link rel=stylesheet href="" type="text/css">
<title>'.$scdef.'</title>
</head>

<body text="" bgcolor="">

<p align="center"><center>

<font face="arial" size="2"><b>&nbsp;Server Name:</b>&nbsp;'.$servertitle.'</font></p>
<font face="arial" size="2"><b>&nbsp;Listeners:</b>&nbsp;'.$currentlisteners.' / 10</font></p>

<font face="arial" size="2" color=""><b>

Current Song:</b> '.$song[0].'</font></p>
<b>

<font face="arial" size="2">
Past Songs:</font></b>
<font color=""><font face="arial" size="2">
<p align="center">
<b>1.</b> '.$song[1].'<BR>
<b>2.</b> '.$song[2].'<BR>
<b>3.</b> '.$song[3].'<BR>
<b>4.</b> '.$song[4].'<BR>
<b>5.</b> '.$song[5].'<BR>
</font>
<BR>
</p></p>
</body>

</html>';
}
if($streamstatus == "0")
{
//you may edit the html below, make sure to keep variable intact
echo'
<html>

<head>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.document">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="30;URL=radio_stats.php">
<link rel=stylesheet href="" type="text/css">
<title>Radio Server Is Offline</title>
</head>

<body text="" bgcolor="">
Server Offline!
</body>

</html>';
}
?>

Config_Radio.php

<?php
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Dinghy Radio Stats Information
// Grabs the xml from your radio server and displays it in a iframe that refreshes every 30 seconds.
// ©Daniel Brown www.gmtt.co.uk
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//Configuration
$scdef = "Due to me not having the admin password of any shoutcast servers, no details can be displayed in this demo"; // Default station name to display when server or stream is down
$scip = ""; // ip or url of shoutcast server (DO NOT ADD HTTP:// don't include the port)
$scport = ""; // port of shoutcast server
$scpass = ""; // password to shoutcast server
//End configuration

?>

L!nK
12-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Hiya!O

OH YEZ.. I RLY ADVERTISED.

No.. Get a grip, Nowhere did I post a link to a website.. Anyway.. If I was, Im not breaking the rules, I suggest you go read over them..

http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php

It will do you the world of good.

KFNXBAII
Samuel Millar :)

No ty

Iv been on this forum for 3 years i know the rules.

Galaxay1
12-09-2007, 03:20 PM
habboring for the dj panel :P

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Can't be assed helping you.

Hayd93
12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
No ty

Iv been on this forum for 3 years i know the rules.

if you are going to lie at least make sure that in your stats it dont say

I even put it in red for you

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 04:16 PM

If you're going to make a fool of yourself, attempt to research first.

L!nk has had many accounts... "/

L!nK
12-09-2007, 04:29 PM

If your going to try and be smart, do what Scott said, do some research, Iv had many accounts before.

If you're going to make a fool of yourself, attempt to research first.

L!nk has had many accounts... "/

Eccentric
12-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Lol nice posting guys, ohh thanks scott ".

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Lol nice posting guys, ohh thanks scott ".

Lol :P.

Eccentric
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
haha your a cool lad mate. :D#
powerpanel or kristall?

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 08:34 PM
haha your a cool lad mate. :D#
powerpanel or kristall?

KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL KRISTALL

Kristall-Panel.

Eccentric
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
i dont know what your thought is on that then :rolleyes: :) Thanks scott.

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
i dont know what your thought is on that then :rolleyes: :) Thanks scott.

POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER

is utter ****.

Eccentric
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Crap? :)

ScottDiamond.
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Crap? :)

Worse than that.

Eccentric
12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
:O scott seriously what features does kristall have?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!