PDA

View Full Version : Why are supers so cheap

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Its ridiculous, a super should even be classed a super if its below a t, thrones go up but they aint even supers, but gold trophies and typos are always going down. somthing needs to be done and habbox ur runing the values of supers=/

-:Undertaker:-
12-09-2007, 04:57 PM
A super shoudn't be classed on price otherwise we'd have things like typos jumping from one section to the next all the time.

A super is something that hasn't been released or something that came out by mistake, Thrones, Russian Samovars and Holopods are all super rares.

Swush
12-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Its ridiculous, a super should even be classed a super if its below a t, thrones go up but they aint even supers, but gold trophies and typos are always going down. somthing needs to be done and habbox ur runing the values of supers=/

i dont see how habbox are runing the values its you guys out there that we get the report from, so we could say YOU yes YOU are runing the supers?

:8

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Habbox aren't ruining the values it's the people who are greedy and always asking for profit. People know the super market is so unreliable so people will only buy supers cheap unless they're desperate.

jesus
12-09-2007, 05:07 PM
coz callie released em all into the catalogue

they were all around 30t before that

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:09 PM
If habbox aint running the values take down the value section for 3 weeks and see the impact it has on the hotel, ppl are like. OMG HABBOX IS A BIBLE, take it down and see how habbo turns out. It was alot more fun when there were no price sites.

jesus
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
It was alot more fun when there were no price sites.agreed

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Some people don't agree with the habbox values but the majority of traders do trade by them. If they got 'taken down' more people would complain. Not everyone can be satisfied.

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Some people don't agree with the habbox values but the majority of traders do trade by them. If they got 'taken down' more people would complain. Not everyone can be satisfied.

Do you know why the majority trade by them? because they have no choice in the end, they have been on this site for god knows how long and it destroyed the fun of trading. Once you put a price on a item you will nevah get a good deal or risk taking a bad deal. it just destroys the whole concept

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
They were started as a guide, i'm not going to say people use them as a guide because people do use them as a bible. All i'm saying is more people would complain if they weren't there as more people would get ripped off.

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:23 PM
They were started as a guide, i'm not going to say people use them as a guide because people do use them as a bible. All i'm saying is more people would complain if they weren't there as more people would get ripped off.

I doubt more would get ripped off tbh, if people used there heads like trading should be done, it would be alot more fun for all. They cant really complain that much tbh, its up to habbox staff if they wanna do it, they should respect the decision

only reason why i started this post is it say that it has ruined all trading, if its on habbox for 2.5 furni shops go 2.8, its annoying. No prices means people cant be greedy, because there is no set price

whoooosh
12-09-2007, 05:25 PM
I like having habbox there though
lets you know how much things are worth
when i left habbo for ages and came back
i didnt know what anything was worth
so habbox was good

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:28 PM
so habbox was good

Habbo had a perfectlly fine economy before habbox, you have friends to tell you price, if you dont have friends just go to a trade room. Takes a bit of time, look for the items you wanna sell, take in a bit of info and just make your own price. It may help some people but its got to the stage where it is point blank annoying seeing habbox prices being used in every possible trade on the hotel. its made it very boring to trade, i used to love hitting up the trade rooms and selling my stuff, now its =/ careface, i already know what i can and cant get for a item

Swush
12-09-2007, 05:28 PM
so habbox was good

Yeah, hes just being silly because he cant make the profit he would like and is getting abit upset over pixels, so he takes it out on a site :rolleyes:

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah, hes just being silly because he cant make the profit he would like and is getting abit upset over pixels, so he takes it out on a site :rolleyes:

Im fine for making profit, im just stating my oppinion on what the site has done for the hotel, i just find it boring now and im allowed to state my oppinion

12-09-2007, 05:31 PM
The Trading Market is not affected by Habbox greatly, this years slump wasn't due to Habbox and last years rise wasn't due to Habbox.

The Samovar rise was caused by Habbox but escalated were it wasn't Habbox's fault, Habbox's poll only really made it rise by 1.0 CS - 2.0 CS, then everyone on Habbo who ddin't even know about the poll started buying them, thus raising the price.

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I doubt more would get ripped off tbh, if people used there heads like trading should be done, it would be alot more fun for all. They cant really complain that much tbh, its up to habbox staff if they wanna do it, they should respect the decision

only reason why i started this post is it say that it has ruined all trading, if its on habbox for 2.5 furni shops go 2.8, its annoying. No prices means people cant be greedy, because there is no set price

If there were no values then some people would get ripped off as not everyone would have a vague idea of the values. Habbox staff don't want to stop the values, that much I know for sure. People just want profit, nothing can be done about that, nothing.

theman0001
12-09-2007, 05:33 PM
i blame thrones raising, try looking at the prices of the supers in hcs now compared to then, they have not changed that much

Swush
12-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Im fine for making profit, im just stating my oppinion on what the site has done for the hotel, i just find it boring now and im allowed to state my oppinion

Yes you are allowed an 'oppinion' but yours was stupid, close habbox :rolleyes: Yeh thats a great thing to do

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:35 PM
The Trading Market is not affected by Habbox greatly, this years slump wasn't due to Habbox and last years rise wasn't due to Habbox.

The Samovar rise was caused by Habbox but escalated were it wasn't Habbox's fault, Habbox's poll only really made it rise by 1.0 CS - 2.0 CS, then everyone on Habbo who ddin't even know about the poll started buying them, thus raising the price.

Prooves my point that habbox is a bibble for 90% of the hotel, i dunno if its me, probally most dont care but is it teedius walking into a furni shop and them going to look on a website to sell there own furni

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes you are allowed an 'oppinion' but yours was stupid, close habbox :rolleyes: Yeh thats a great thing to do

quote me where i said close habbox, i said take rare value down for 2 or 3 weeks and see where it ends up, all but the trading part of habbox is grate. But trading is a big part of habbo and now its like =/ yawn

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 05:38 PM
If there were no values then some people would get ripped off as not everyone would have a vague idea of the values. Habbox staff don't want to stop the values, that much I know for sure. People just want profit, nothing can be done about that, nothing.

people will always want prof and will for ever but back when there were no values, they had a certain sense of risk involved in every deal.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
people will always want prof and will for ever but back when there were no values, they had a certain sense of risk involved in every deal.

You enjoyed the risk? Maybe some people didn't so they like to have a rough idea of the value so they use habbox.

Niall!
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM

Uh.. no?
You have to have a price on something to be ripped off. No prices= no ripping off.

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Uh.. no?
You have to have a price on something to be ripped off. No prices= no ripping off.

Uh.. yes?
So you're saying if habbox took down their values people would value all rares the same, of course they wouldn't. If someone won some rares through a competion or habbo game and they had no idea of values and there were no prices for them to use, then they could get ripped off.

Niall!
12-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Uh.. yes?
So you're saying if habbox took down their values people would value all rares the same, of course they wouldn't. If someone won some rares through a competion or habbo game and they had no idea of values and there were no prices for them to use, then they could get ripped off.

That what he's complaining about. And I 100% agree with him.
Habbox hold such a hold over the trading part of Habbo that if you don't go by them your considered a noob and/or clinicly insane. I hate that, the feeling of being controlled. I don't trade by Habbox values I trade for what I want, and I offer what I feel is equal to it. Not Habbox. Am I a noob? No.
Am I insane? No. I wouldn't offer, a football lamp let's say, for a throne. It's common sense. New people to the hotels must learn on their own, as I did. And the fact is, no rare values means NO prices which means no ripping off. It wouldn't be worth any more than the next rare.

Furi0n
12-09-2007, 06:16 PM
took for ever to read this, habbox is a guide u dont need to do exact.I suggest u to trade ur supers like dino for 3t and if u trade it above 2t they will make it up they cant make them go up on there on if u trade a throne for 43hc they will make them for 43hc. If thrones go up Supers goes down, everyone is dissapointed but i guess we are the one to make them go down.

END

littlened
12-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry but thats complete rubbish... look at it this way for example would u accept 2 mochas for a throne no... because that would be a rip even back in the day. There has and asways will be people out looking to rip people off.

Furi0n
12-09-2007, 06:21 PM
i would accept 3 for a hc, and we are talkin about supers normal rares dosnt matter.
Bec they are less than worth a t?

littlened
12-09-2007, 06:28 PM
That was aimed at Weec0 and not u lol you were just quicker then me to post. The point i was really trying to get accross was the point that there were always traders out in the habbo world to rip you off. Weec0 i see where you are coming from to the fact that you would get what you wanted from the trade but do you seiously believe that even 3 years ago that super rares would be traded for say a norm no and if the person who did do the trade then they clearly have not looked around. Habbox is just a guild and not what all habbo's trade by if you dont liek it don't use it end of.

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Habbox hold such a hold over the trading part of Habbo that if you don't go by them your considered a noob and/or clinicly insane. I hate that, the feeling of being controlled. I don't trade by Habbox values I trade for what I want, and I offer what I feel is equal to it. Not Habbox. Am I a noob? No.
Am I insane? No. I wouldn't offer, a football lamp let's say, for a throne. It's common sense. New people to the hotels must learn on their own, as I did. And the fact is, no rare values means NO prices which means no ripping off. It wouldn't be worth any more than the next rare.

You're stressing the same points over and over again. If people didn't want to use habbox values, they wouldn't. You're forgetting that people want to have a guide value for their rare. Even if they don't want to trade at the exact habbox value then they still want a rough idea. You say two rares would have the same value, that wouldn't happen because if people want one rare more then another then they will pay more. Just because you dislike the way habbox have a hold over the rare market doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way as you did it ever cross your mind that people enjoy using the habbox values system because it's a system they know and trust.

Furi0n
12-09-2007, 06:35 PM
You're stressing the same points over and over again. If people didn't want to use habbox values, they wouldn't. You're forgetting that people want to have a guide value for their rare. Even if they don't want to trade at the exact habbox value then they still want a rough idea. You say two rares would have the same value, that wouldn't happen because if people want one rare more then another then they will pay more. Just because you dislike the way habbox have a hold over the rare market doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way as you did it ever cross your mind that people enjoy using the habbox values system because it's a system they know and trust.

Sorry to say this but immenseman dosnt know how to work on rare reports or values :P

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Sorry to say this but immenseman dosnt know how to work on rare reports or values :P

You're ever so cheeky Mani :P

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 06:48 PM
I got a warning for multi posting lol, where everyone elses warning? anyway onto the subject.

Ok you dont really have that much choice on trading if you dont use habbox prices, not so much on supers but on normal trading. People will want that price and no less, so if you dont go by habbox prices, how are you going to get anything. your not

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Well you and weec0 both said you don't use habbox values, so at least that's two of you ;).

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Well you and weec0 both said you don't use habbox values, so at least that's two of you ;).

lol fun :) our own market place!!

littlened
12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Well.... in simple terms: you go into a trade room or a furni shop "shockhorror there is that HC that i have been after but wait he wants profit" *looks through hand* " o look I have 2 dicemaster and a nordic that .5 profit for him that a good deal for him and i get the HC i need" thats how you get things.... but on a seious note if you don't like how Habbox work's don't use it. Many habbo's do use it, as you say some people even follow it, and the reason you got a warning was because you post 3 times in a row...

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Well.... in simply terms: you go into a trade room or a furni shop "shockhorror there is that HC that i have been after but wait he wants profit" *looks through hand* " o look I have 2 dicemaster and a nordic that .5 profit for him that a good deal for him and i get the HC i need" thats how you get things.... but on a seious note if you don't like how Habbox work's don't use it. Many habbo's do use it, as you say some people even follow it, and the reason you got a warning was because you post 3 times in a row...

Only to last bit, right i get a warning for answering 3 differnt questions ;( makes all sense in the world. Multi posting for answering questions, lol.

Edited by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic.

Niall!
12-09-2007, 07:29 PM

That makes a vital difference :rolleyes:

Immenseman
12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
That makes a vital difference :rolleyes:

Nice to know that everybody can detect sarcasm :rolleyes:

Swush
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
LOl we still on about this :rolleyes:

if you dont like habbox dont use it you will be the only one or one of a couple that dont use it, maybe try make your own site :8

niaux
12-09-2007, 08:49 PM
There not actually cheap, the price for thrones has gone higher, so if you converted it all to HCs it wouldnt be exactly "cheap"

-darkspike-
12-09-2007, 09:49 PM
There not actually cheap, the price for thrones has gone higher, so if you converted it all to HCs it wouldnt be exactly "cheap"

Dinos started off at 30t agess ago, they were like 6t last year or somit like that. But now they dont get that chance to re rise cause habbox has a nice set price for stuff.

13-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Supply And Demand

bo$$
13-09-2007, 01:57 AM
A super shoudn't be classed on price otherwise we'd have things like typos jumping from one section to the next all the time.

A super is something that hasn't been released or something that came out by mistake, Thrones, Russian Samovars and Holopods are all super rares.
I agree on the thrones, sams and holopods being supers.. yet they aren't yet.. -cough-

i dont see how habbox are runing the values its you guys out there that we get the report from, so we could say YOU yes YOU are runing the supers?

:8
But without your values, people wouldn't make prices like that.

If habbox aint running the values take down the value section for 3 weeks and see the impact it has on the hotel, ppl are like. OMG HABBOX IS A BIBLE, take it down and see how habbo turns out. It was alot more fun when there were no price sites.
People would kill themselves. Trading should be about what you want to give, not what other people on a website see..

agreed
agreed x2

Do you know why the majority trade by them? because they have no choice in the end, they have been on this site for god knows how long and it destroyed the fun of trading. Once you put a price on a item you will nevah get a good deal or risk taking a bad deal. it just destroys the whole concept
Yep. If I chose to not use habbox, I'd still have to follow their values because majority of the trade market uses it.

If habbox would've never started, there'd be no problems. What makes a petal patch any more rare then a moon patch? There's less of the moons.. yet they are "cheaper"

so habbox was good
You wouldn't need to know what anything is worth.. You'd trade for what you want to give.

And you're just defending habbox to a tee because you are a rvr

They *wouldnt* because there'd be no "set" value. People would trade what they want.

Alot of people could say your opinion is stupid, so don't feel so big. He didnt say close habbox, he said take the values down for a week or whatever and see what happens.

Prooves my point that habbox is a bibble for 90% of the hotel, i dunno if its me, probally most dont care but is it teedius walking into a furni shop and them going to look on a website to sell there own furni
I agree, it's pretty stupid.

Uh.. no?
Exactly.

Exactly.

That was aimed at Weec0 and not u lol you were just quicker then me to post. The point i was really trying to get accross was the point that there were always traders out in the habbo world to rip you off. Weec0 i see where you are coming from to the fact that you would get what you wanted from the trade but do you seiously believe that even 3 years ago that super rares would be traded for say a norm no and if the person who did do the trade then they clearly have not looked around. Habbox is just a guild and not what all habbo's trade by if you dont liek it don't use it end of.
Not really true. When thrones came out people were trading posters for them.
Once again, if I chose to not use habbox, it'd be too bad for me because most people DO use it. It's unfair for the people that want to set their own prices.

You're pretty much stressing the same points over and over as well as everyone else who is a RVR. Did it ever cross your mind that if there was no values site to begin with, there'd be less hassle in trading..?

LOl we still on about this :rolleyes:

if you dont like habbox dont use it you will be the only one or one of a couple that dont use it, maybe try make your own site :8
Stop being so cocky for habbox.. It's really kinda annoying. You're talking down to him just because he doesn't like that Habbox has the power to pick whatever value the want for whatever rare they want, with everyone following them.

jrh2002
13-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I used to prefer it with no habbox values :o most traders knew the average values of furni back in the day just that it was'nt there for all to see.
I loved taking furni off people for next to nothing when they didnt have much idea on values :D
habbox is a big help to people who don't spend all their lifes in trade rooms but if your a trader then you shouldnt even need to look at hx to find out a value.

Immenseman
13-09-2007, 04:00 PM
I agree on the thrones, sams and holopods being supers.. yet they aren't yet.. -cough-

What would be the point of changing them after all this time? Technically they should be in supers but that arguement is tiring now, it's not going to happen.

But without your values, people wouldn't make prices like that.People would still have an idea of values, they wouldn't think each rare is equal.

People would kill themselves. Trading should be about what you want to give, not what other people on a website see..People don't have to trade by habbox values, they want to because they know that habbox give an accurate value of each rare.

Yep. If I chose to not use habbox, I'd still have to follow their values because majority of the trade market uses it.Yes... that's because people trust them..

If habbox would've never started, there'd be no problems. What makes a petal patch any more rare then a moon patch? There's less of the moons.. yet they are "cheaper"Maybe because people want a rare more then another, supply and demand...

They *wouldnt* because there'd be no "set" value. People would trade what they want.You can't say every rare would be equal because surely you know the trading market doesn't work like that. People will always put a "set" value on their rare.

Alot of people could say your opinion is stupid, so don't feel so big. He didnt say close habbox, he said take the values down for a week or whatever and see what happens.Utter chaos is what would happen.

Not really true. When thrones came out people were trading posters for them. Not that every user got them via iones present. :rolleyes:

You're pretty much stressing the same points over and over as well as everyone else who is a RVR. Did it ever cross your mind that if there was no values site to begin with, there'd be less hassle in trading..?Perhaps there would but the thing is there is a site which people use and people will always turn to it to get a rough idea of what people are trading. At the end of the day habbox get their values from what people are trading. If everyone started buying and selling thrones for 35hc, the value would change on habbox.

Stop being so cocky for habbox.. It's really kinda annoying. You're talking down to him just because he doesn't like that Habbox has the power to pick whatever value the want for whatever rare they want, with everyone following them.& she's giving her opinion ;). If habbox put the nordic table to 10hc people wouldn't immediately begin buying and selling nordic tables for 10hc, habbox can't put any value for a rare and if they did they'd lose the trust they've earnt from all the habbox users and people would no longer use them... and you'd be happy.

-darkspike-
13-09-2007, 05:27 PM
"Perhaps there would but the thing is there is a site which people use and people will always turn to it to get a rough idea of what people are trading. At the end of the day habbox get their values from what people are trading. If everyone started buying and selling thrones for 35hc, the value would change on habbox."

To that quote, people who have thrones will not do that, this is because habbox has the values and they command the habbo market. The only people who can actually say if it goes down is you guys, even with no evidence. If you put petals to 4 hc, people selling wont sell for less thus pushing the price up and rarly going down. Specialy on items like thrones. Supers on the other hand have for ever gone down, if you left a dino at 3t or a typo at 1t or a nelly at 7t. Stuff like that, they would never loose there value. But you didnt, you pushed em further and further down over the years, thus making the rarest items, worthless.

theman0001
13-09-2007, 07:03 PM
If you put petals to 4 hc, people selling wont sell for less thus pushing the price up and rarly going down.

maybe but the reason we would have put the petals to 4hc in the first place is because people are already trading them for 4hc.

Immenseman
13-09-2007, 07:10 PM
To that quote, people who have thrones will not do that, this is because habbox has the values and they command the habbo market. The only people who can actually say if it goes down is you guys, even with no evidence. If you put petals to 4 hc, people selling wont sell for less thus pushing the price up and rarly going down. Specialy on items like thrones. Supers on the other hand have for ever gone down, if you left a dino at 3t or a typo at 1t or a nelly at 7t. Stuff like that, they would never loose there value. But you didnt, you pushed em further and further down over the years, thus making the rarest items, worthless.

If people only traded with habbox values then a value would never change because people would only be trading with that one value. Values do change and habbox updates to meet these changes not the other way around. The super market has crashed but I don't think habbox is the sole reason for this.

-darkspike-
13-09-2007, 08:06 PM
If people only traded with habbox values then a value would never change because people would only be trading with that one value. Values do change and habbox updates to meet these changes not the other way around. The super market has crashed but I don't think habbox is the sole reason for this.

Desperation is the on tool that change a habbox value, if one person sells a petal at 2.5 then it will be sold for 3.0 which is habbox value. Inevitbly that item will be traded at a habbox value. Habbox has alot of swing in any market which is on habbo, not all people will go below 2t for dino now, because habbox says 2t. If it droped to 1t 20, then they would sell it at 1t 20. Habbox controls every market, only thing is a small bit of prof, like 3 hc. Doesnt means the value of the item goes up, just one person got lucky.

bo$$
13-09-2007, 08:32 PM
& she's giving her opinion ;). If habbox put the nordic table to 10hc people wouldn't immediately begin buying and selling nordic tables for 10hc, habbox can't put any value for a rare and if they did they'd lose the trust they've earnt from all the habbox users and people would no longer use them... and you'd be happy.

She is giving her opinion but she called his opinion stupid.. so she shouldn't say that and then open her mouth with her opinion when ALOT of people could call it stupid as well..

And how do you figure that?
Samavours were.. 2? 3? hc.. as soon as they went up
"SELLING SAM" is all you could see in trade rooms..
and then the price kept increasing and people kept buying to sell them.

Immenseman
13-09-2007, 08:42 PM
She is giving her opinion but she called his opinion stupid.. so she shouldn't say that and then open her mouth with her opinion when ALOT of people could call it stupid as well..

And how do you figure that?
Samavours were.. 2? 3? hc.. as soon as they went up
"SELLING SAM" is all you could see in trade rooms..
and then the price kept increasing and people kept buying to sell them.

The rare values manager of that time was fired over the samovar incident, something we don't need to drag up.

-darkspike-
13-09-2007, 09:08 PM
The rare values manager of that time was fired over the samovar incident, something we don't need to drag up.

Kind of prooves habbox can do everything and the people with the items will sell at that price, while people buying fill gimped because they have to pay more. Exact reasson why habbox or any price site should post them.

Furi0n
14-09-2007, 04:29 AM
dude i told u on habbo even how it works but u wont get it u need a little bit profit on ur mind

-darkspike-
14-09-2007, 04:16 PM
dude i told u on habbo even how it works but u wont get it u need a little bit profit on ur mind

Yes you told me how it works and i already knew about that, they post the avrage value of the item which is being traded. This is restricting low trades to 0.5 below or above, whith out a price site, there is no restrictions, thus making trading fun.

(Also i typoed in other post, i couldnt edit :( its meant to be shouldnt*)

The Professor
15-09-2007, 06:49 PM
This thread is getting tiresome, especially with people answering a backlog of quotes at once. So Ill reply to this... reply:

Dinos started off at 30t agess ago, they were like 6t last year or somit like that. But now they dont get that chance to re rise cause habbox has a nice set price for stuff.

How do you think they fell in the first place? People didnt want to pay 30T for a purple egg and, using the habbox price as a rough guide, offered slightly less. This is how prices fluctuate: people are using habbox as a guide and supply and demand dictates how much more/less than the guide price they are prepared to offer. Just as shops such as Gamestation recieve an RRP for their games and, based usually on popularity, charge more or less for said game than the RRP.

malt
18-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I have questions
Why is:
rare trophies - were release on purpose
army plasto chair - on it even though its not even a rare
throne - and if you think about it sonicmouse put it in the cato for free so that is kinda a purpose release

GommeInc
18-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I've only read half of the thread but here are a few facts for some stupid comments:

Ripping off someone. You can rip someone off without a set price or with a set price, ripping someone off is more to do with obviously selling something for a individually set price which is higher than it really should be. You get more ripped off without a system, FACT.

Removing Habbox's Trading GUIDE. It would cause hell. People being ripped off or scammed. With the system, newbie traders would not know how valuable there new found fortune is worth and could easily let it go for cheap without knowing. Also, the bold and capital GUIDE is kinda a giveaway.

I have questions
Why is:
rare trophies - were release on purpose
army plasto chair - on it even though its not even a rare
throne - and if you think about it sonicmouse put it in the cato for free so that is kinda a purpose release
- Hardly anyone gets trophies
- Hardly any Habbos who still use the hotel use them, or Habbox forgot to remove it from the super list.
- SonicMouse isn't a Habbo Official, kinda obvious :rolleyes:

18-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Army Plasto Chair is a SUPER RARE, it has NEVER BEEN RELEASED unlike the Blue and Gold Pods and Thrones are SUPERS as they have never bene released.

Lozzoling
18-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Blue and Gold Pods were around in 2001

18-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Blue and Gold Pods were around in 2001

Yeah, and it's because they were in the catalogue on purpose, they are miscellaneous'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!