PDA

View Full Version : [DuoPOWER.net] Upgrading Version Need IDEAS!

Puma
12-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Ok.. am thinking of upgrading the uploader BUT! i do not know what features i should put on it.. please post in the features that you would love to see and use ;]

Scania
12-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't think anyone will use it tbh, now that tehupload.com is here, thats all you need.

Tead
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Any file extention obvisly multi upload etc.

Puma
12-09-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't think anyone will use it tbh, now that tehupload.com is here, thats all you need.

i don't really care? it for my friend and family use and they are really liking it..

hybride
12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Tinypic is much better. More file types are allowed and faster speeds. My idea for the site is to have more file types.

Scania
12-09-2007, 09:00 PM
i don't really care? it for my friend and family use and they are really liking it..

I was only SAYING, -REP fgs.

Puma
12-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Tinypic looks good

-REP Back you FOOL

Pazza
12-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Maybe 'most recent upload' Showing what was uploading next
An uploads library, so people can download things others have uploaded
^^
BUT, when people upload put a tick box where they can enable/disable people being abl to download their thing..

OFFTOPIC: 100th Post!

Puma
12-09-2007, 09:06 PM
sound good ill put that on my notes ;]

edit ; congrat on your 100 post

Scania
12-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Tinypic looks good

-REP Back you FOOL

*reports* for revenge rep fool.

bumped.

Colin-Roberts
12-09-2007, 09:54 PM
emirates go away man you annoy me. the guy was just asking for ideas.. people said the exact thing about danny's uploader and look how popular it is now..
-Rep , i guess i can't i will when i can/

Ontopic: more file types , a member area

Sunny.
13-09-2007, 01:55 PM
the thing about Tehupload being around, well my first choice used 2 be uploadz n tehupload doesnt work for me, it always says invalid file type when using .png so i myt use it.

Ontopic: Add a multiuploader and maybe a status bar of hw much its uploaded and the thing which would attract me as a user would be if you could resize it. There are many other things you can add such as option to password protect it or delete the file whenever you want. Good luck tho :)

today
13-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Password protect own folder with files (:

Erm, maybe as user said up there ^^ a status bar? :) which changes and erm. Some flash banner mayb -havent been on it for ages so dont know if it has one- or funky images? :)

chrisgocrazyH
16-09-2007, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by Emirates

*Text Removed* off duopower is the best uploader i have seen, it has a good design! nice effects and 50 mb upload. in my words tehuploader will get crushed by duopower!

+rep tnyellow

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Dentafrice,
19-09-2007, 10:08 PM
*Text Removed* off duopower is the best uploader i have seen, it has a good design! nice effects and 50 mb upload. in my words tehuploader will get crushed by duopower!

+rep tnyellow

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.
I know this is bumping but, having 50MB files.. won't stay long.. that will eat the servers bandwith.

And how will "TehUpload" (not tehuploader :\) get crushed by DuoPower?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!