PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

CustomHabbo
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM
I am getting tired of hearing all of these stupid rumours about 9/11 like it was planned by bush and all of that crap. Its all fake and it hurts the people that lost somebody in the terrorist attack. If you believe it was bush and all of that stuff thats fine but please dont go around telling everybody abound it.

I had family that live in nyc and they almost died aswell with various other people on arounnd my neighbrohood. I know people who died in it and it makes me mad that people say all these false things

People that live in nj or ny and around there will understand what im saying.

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
I know, but how do you know this?
Why did the Twin towers go down so easily?

velocity
he obviously didnt do it, all the crap they say can be proved wrong.

but seriously, saying it isnt gonna help.

velocity

its designed to.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post, Simply edit your previous post :).

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:17 PM
People have different opinions, Rip to all who died<3

Albion
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
im sick and tired of always being sick and tired.

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
you cant have an opinion on why they fell so easily, because its fact.

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:19 PM
The steel structures could not have been melted by jet fuel, it's scientifically impossible.

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
The steel structures could not have been melted by jet fuel, it's scientifically impossible.

they could have been weakened though ;)

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Your saying that all 4 steel structures were weak enough to fall, how did both fall, coninsidence? no.

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Your saying that all 4 steel structures were weak enough to fall, how did both fall, coninsidence? no.

hmmm.. there was an extreamly hot fire in the building causing the steel structure to soften (not melt entirly) and collapse

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM

yeah, considering the explosions were thousands of degrees it dosent surprise me. as the floors fall, they fell in on one another, so the tower didnt fall sideways thus killing more; it fell directly down. anything else?

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Let's bring the pentagon into this aswell, explain that no debree was seen or the plane's body was never found, Those titanium steel structures melt at 4'500 degree's celcius

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Let's bring the pentagon into this aswell, explain that no debree was seen or the plane's body was never found.

There was alot of debree found :rolleyes:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/images/image062.jpg

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:29 PM
The engine used in flight 757 was over x3 the size of the engine found.

When the Pentagon was marked with the blast people could smell a bomb (denotive or something)
It also have off a White flash when it crashed (if it did crash) and the planes in the twin towers had a orange flash

e5..
12-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I am getting tired of hearing all of these stupid rumours about 9/11 like it was planned by bush and all of that crap. Its all fake and it hurts the people that lost somebody in the terrorist attack. If you believe it was bush and all of that stuff thats fine but please dont go around telling everybody abound it.

I had family that live in nyc and they almost died aswell with various other people on arounnd my neighbrohood. I know people who died in it and it makes me mad that people say all these false things

They tell their opinion like you tell yours.

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Yo' ell what do you think?

Callum.
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
i sorta believe the consipacys, but it doesn't mean that i don't feel for the people who lost their lives / their familys.

e5..
I was 7 when it happened :( I walked in from school and it was on the news, so I think nothing, although I think it was planned.

velocity
Let's bring the pentagon into this aswell, explain that no debree was seen or the plane's body was never found, Those titanium steel structures melt at 4'500 degree's celcius

Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength — and that required exposure to much less heat.

also, 'no plane body was found?'
http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/911-flight77-debris.jpg

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
@Velocity.

why wont the FBI released any tapes of the 757 hitting the Pentagon?
Instead they released 5 picture frames, none of them containing a 757
That could be off any plane, how do you not know that someone put it there?
Why was the CCTV tapes confiscated from all Fuel stations and other shops nearby?

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM

When the Pentagon was marked with the blast people could smell a bomb (denotive or something)
It also have off a White flash when it crashed (if it did crash) and the planes in the twin towers had a orange flash

I've done my research on this

See, I told you it matters. You're showing a part from the wrong engine.The case on the left is from the Rolls-Royce 535 engine, the type used by flight 77. The one on the right is the case for the engine that you and Schwarz believe was at the Pentagon. Again, this information took just minutes to locate

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/images/image059.jpghttp://www.loosechangeguide.com/images/image061.jpg

this guy is talking about things mentioned in loose change by the way

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
That still doesnt convince me, Im backing up things I've heard on Loose change and other documentarys which I believe in

e5..
12-09-2007, 07:37 PM
You were 8 paul? Do you just go from video's and that? :P

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
That still doesnt convince me, Im backing up things I've heard on Loose change and other documentarys which I believe in

Lol I'm also backed up by things I've researched and took me seconds to find on the internet which totally debunk everything loose change says

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Nope, I remember coming home for lunch from primary school and watching the news with it, I went around to the community centre and everyone was gathered in the main hall watching.

I still think it was just an excuse for America to go to Iraq to get oil = $_$

Answer this

Why was the CCTV tapes confiscated from all Fuel stations and other shops nearby?

e5..
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
There are so many different stories, it's getting out of hand.

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
There's only two sides, those who believe Bush did it and those who believe Terrorists did it.

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:40 PM
@Velocity.

explosions dont HAVE to be orange, it depends on the chemicals, materials ans substances.

"how do you not know that someone put it there?"
- honestly, they wouldnt go through the trouble of making two huge holes, then placing fake debris about? ;s

CCTV should be confiscated anyway, if that kind of info got into the media it could have sparked worldwide panic, or released vital information that others may have used on future attacks towards america.

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
There's only two sides, those who believe Bush did it and those who believe Terrorists did it.

no, theres one side for people that are able to think logically, and the other side for others that are afraid to face the truth so have to pair with a story that can provide them with some information, real or not.

"none of them containing a 757"

yeah, forgetting the fact its just flown into a wall? because your gonna see a 757 just standing half in a wall, this isnt cartoons mate ;s

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Then, why was there a bump in the ground and the FBI said that it bumped off the ground and hit the Pentagon when there was only one small dent which could not have possibly been created by the plane?

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
explain to me, why couldnt the plane make more then one hole? if you have an explosion, debris is going to fly all over the place, thus creating more damage.

Lycan
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM

could of been the aircraft that took out several important supports. and the domino effect as one floor collapsed took down the next increasing the pressure and force enough to buckle the supports

PaulMacC
12-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Isaac Newton's Law of Gravity proves that it is wrong.
The time it took when the north tower collapsed was 10.23 seconds, Isaac Newton's law states it should have been 9.2

Im shutting up now because I cba and Im watching this http://www.southparkzone.com/episode-vid-1009.htm

velocity
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
each impact on another floor is going to slow down its pull towards earth, its going to obsorb its shock.

those videos make me laugh, they talk more crap then you do.

Lycan
I'm sure it would b around 9.2 which 10.23 is as it would beimpossible to know if an area held out more or if the collapse started when it was meant to of.

PaulMacC
thanks matey

e5..
12-09-2007, 07:53 PM
god. :( I'd say terrorists but I don't know exactly lol

Dan2nd
12-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Then, why was there a bump in the ground and the FBI said that it bumped off the ground and hit the Pentagon when there was only one small dent which could not have possibly been created by the plane?
Blue = Loose change

Green = http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg2.html#Aircraft%20debris%20photos

Third. You only have to look at the photos from that day to realize that whatever hit the Pentagon did not bounce off the lawn.

Who said anything "bounced off" the lawn?

If Flight 77 had crash landed and skidded into the Pentagon, it would have looked like this.

"Crash landed and skidded?" What in the world are you talking about?

Instead, it looked like this, without a single scratch on the lawn.

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/images/image039.jpg

This stuff would be hilarious if the subject wasn't so serious.

If flight 77 had crashed like this, it would have slid across several lanes of highway that was filled with bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Funny, none of the dozens of witnesses reported that happening.

@xP
12-09-2007, 08:04 PM

Yes.

When the planes crash into the steal it bends/snaps the steal.
Imagine all the weight then pileing down onto the broken steal structures..

stratosphere
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Some or maybe most of the conspiracy theories may be found here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

RedStratocas
12-09-2007, 09:06 PM

key word: melted. the steal doesnt have to MELT in order for it to lose strength.

and i hate the people who say "it was just like a planned demolition!" -- have you ever seen a planned demolition? they fall from the bottom to the top. thats a pretty big difference.

luke-p
12-09-2007, 09:16 PM
People don't have 100% Proof of what happened... What happened, happened and people died so RIP to the people that died, and I'm not going to take part in this discussion as I'm in 2 frames of mind about it...

&
12-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I never knew Nush was blamed for this anyway lmao.

I believe (obv) that terrorists blew up the twin towers,
but im not so sure about the Pentagon. It does seem strange about no footage, cctv confiscation etc.

RedStratocas
12-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I never knew Nush was blamed for this anyway lmao.

I believe (obv) that terrorists blew up the twin towers,
but im not so sure about the Pentagon. It does seem strange about no footage, cctv confiscation etc.

it's actually an irritatingly popular view. people like to believe in conspiracies. it makes people feel like they know something other people don't

Cwmbran
12-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Did you see what crashed into them?

Also, I don't mean to sound disrespectful or anything when I say this, but people just need to leave it be.

Yes it happened and it was a huge tragedy, but it was 6 years ago.
People just need to drop it and leave it in the past, I'm not saying people can't mourn for family/friends but it has too much press coverage and there is no need to make threads on forums 6 years later saying "What do you think really happened?" (Not saying that this thread is saying that but I have seen others)

There is no need to bring up this subject every year, which it has been, it can cause upset with the families and friends who lost people in this tragedy.

Dentafrice,
13-09-2007, 12:13 AM

I live in NC, I don't understand what you are saying.
Its theory, and it shouldn't make you mad. I respect your opinion, the theorys are peoples opinions.

2500°F is the melting point of steel.
Jet fuel: Maximum burning temperature: 980 °C (1796 °F)

Yet the fire burned for 69 days (I believe) after 9/11.

There were pools of melted steel under the buildings, also traces of thermite.

Thermite burning temp: 4500 °F

Yes, but not melted. How did they get melted? Yet they were weakened at the top. Why did they collapse floor by floor till they got to the bottom?

Yet the jet fuel can't burn that high.. yet explosions were heard as each floor collapsed.

hmmm.. there was an extreamly hot fire in the building causing the steel structure to soften (not melt entirly) and collapse

Not that hot read above how high jet fuel can burn.

There was alot of debree found :rolleyes:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/images/image062.jpg

We know a plane hit the tower, but does that mean that was the ONLY cause of the buildings to collapse?

Sammeth.
13-09-2007, 01:55 AM
I find it annoying when people say "It was 6 years ago, put it behind you". Yes it was 6 years ago, but its part of our history and always will be. Infact, its such a big part of our history that I did a case study on it for my History GCSE. Its like saying "Jeez, World War 2...it was over 62 years ago, forget about it!!".

HotelUser
13-09-2007, 06:28 PM
I find it annoying when people say "It was 6 years ago, put it behind you". Yes it was 6 years ago, but its part of our history and always will be. Infact, its such a big part of our history that I did a case study on it for my History GCSE. Its like saying "Jeez, World War 2...it was over 62 years ago, forget about it!!".

yeah, well we don't forget history. Some of it is interesting. Someday Iraq will look back at this when they are at peace and feel awful. Just as The USA and Common Wealth countries (Includes England too) feel bad about the slavery.

explain to me, why couldnt the plane make more then one hole? if you have an explosion, debris is going to fly all over the place, thus creating more damage.

Because it is build to withstand the most deadly attacks and it is highly guarded and all secure and what-not.

Oh so when an airplane crashes parts cant fall off and hit other parts now? Since when?

@Velocity.

OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T RELEASE IT. I wouldn't. Why does anyone hold information. They can't release it it wouldn't be proper.

flash means nothing. Unless you're saying the tower was built as well as the pentagon. The building may of caused the flash. Not to mention the fuel on board, angles, many things could change this.

Oh gee, the most guarded location in the world, where it is very strong and the plane would of burnt to chrips and no debree was found. Golly:eusa_wall.

Some people have sick minds to believe the government did this. Obviously not seeing as people would of found out stopped it or told the world.

I think a airplane flying into them didn't keep them up.
Obviously:rolleyes:.

Destiny
14-09-2007, 02:37 AM
I'm from Texas, and the way we look at it is still severe. It's a part of American history. You can't just "let it go". It's like losing a family member. We have to get over the fact that it happened, but we can't just let it go as easy as other countries seem to do. The fact that 9/11 happened is the reason why we are in this war now. I have family members and friends fighting for our country and we should just let that go? Two of my friends died should we let it go? I can only imagine the terror on their faces. The very thought of it makes me tear up. If you lost someone in 9/11 you can't just let it go. People that didn't lose a soul say oh well let's move on. It's too hard to let it go. Yes it's the past, but the past has a way of creeping up on us like it always does. If a parent dies it's too hard to let go. It's like a drug. You want to stop thinking about it, but it's hard to stop thinking about the losses when someone brings back 9/11. I do recognize that they died for what they believe in and they are in a better place now. That is the only sign of happiness in the situation for me. For those of you who don't believe there is a God, disregard that last comment. For those of you who do... You will see me some day with my friends and family in the place where I belong.

I KNOW I WILL GET ROASTED AFTER THIS MESSAGE SOOO GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT :P

HotelUser
14-09-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm from Texas, and the way we look at it is still severe. It's a part of American history. You can't just "let it go". It's like losing a family member. We have to get over the fact that it happened, but we can't just let it go as easy as other countries seem to do. The fact that 9/11 happened is the reason why we are in this war now. I have family members and friends fighting for our country and we should just let that go? Two of my friends died should we let it go? I can only imagine the terror on their faces. The very thought of it makes me tear up. If you lost someone in 9/11 you can't just let it go. People that didn't lose a soul say oh well let's move on. It's too hard to let it go. Yes it's the past, but the past has a way of creeping up on us like it always does. If a parent dies it's too hard to let go. It's like a drug. You want to stop thinking about it, but it's hard to stop thinking about the losses when someone brings back 9/11. I do recognize that they died for what they believe in and they are in a better place now. That is the only sign of happiness in the situation for me. For those of you who don't believe there is a God, disregard that last comment. For those of you who do... You will see me some day with my friends and family in the place where I belong.

I agree with you. The United States is showing everyone who died respect by fighting in a way. Though England has had deaths, 52 from the bombing I think. And familys have been destroyed by this, it was not as big as the tower. Seeing a plane fly into a tower isn't that fun either so people who've seen this happen have been through a lot. Little children that've seen a plane fly into a building have certainly seen move than me. And probably most of you on the forum.

Hiro
14-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I hate getting in to these sort of discussions. I have my opinion on it all and I stick by it, it was all planned..
I did mourn for the families that lost their relatives, friends, etc.
But, I stand by my opinion as I said.
I have read and read loads and loads of stuff about it, everything I have read, adds up...especially the attack on the Pentagon.

I agree with Paul too.
The planes hit the 72nd floor or something? Yet, the building collapsed at the bottom? It happened with both towers.
With the Pentagon, the room that was 'attacked' was evacuated and cleared as there was 'building work' on it.
The builders were also on their break at the time of the attack..

Flame me if you want, I don't care.

Lycan
14-09-2007, 12:37 PM
I hate getting in to these sort of discussions. I have my opinion on it all and I stick by it, it was all planed..
I have read and read loads and loads of stuff about it, everything I have read, adds up..

Tbh its the people who died not the event that i will remember.

Cwmbran
14-09-2007, 02:45 PM

As I can tell that was directed slightly towards my message I'll reply. :P

I wasn't saying that everyone has "let it go" or should, but for the people who did not loose friends/families and bring up this topic I believe it to be rather pathetic, as it would upset people who have lost family/friends.
(Such as yourself Destiny)

I have a few friends that were in the army when the war started, and one of my cousins luckily they all came back.

I myself know it is extremely hard to get over a loved one passing away, it is terrible. You think about them practically everyday and you are right you can never get over loosing them, but in time the memories of them you have will start to fade away, they will never fade away fully.

HotelUser
14-09-2007, 08:11 PM
I hate getting in to these sort of discussions. I have my opinion on it all and I stick by it, it was all planned..
I have read and read loads and loads of stuff about it, everything I have read, adds up...especially the attack on the Pentagon.

I agree with Paul too.
The planes hit the 72nd floor or something? Yet, the building collapsed at the bottom? It happened with both towers.
With the Pentagon, the room that was 'attacked' was evacuated and cleared as there was 'building work' on it.

How can you believe a government would plan something this harsh?
Obviously, obviously obviously they would not could not do it.
Don't you think other countries would of investigated this and found out thus doing something? And maybe it was the design of the building that caused them to break at the bottom.

Destiny
15-09-2007, 03:51 AM
As I can tell that was directed slightly towards my message I'll reply. :P

I wasn't saying that everyone has "let it go" or should, but for the people who did not loose friends/families and bring up this topic I believe it to be rather pathetic, as it would upset people who have lost family/friends.
(Such as yourself Destiny)

I have a few friends that were in the army when the war started, and one of my cousins luckily they all came back.

I myself know it is extremely hard to get over a loved one passing away, it is terrible. You think about them practically everyday and you are right you can never get over loosing them, but in time the memories of them you have will start to fade away, they will never fade away fully.

You make it seem like we bring it up everyday. We don't bring up the Civil Wars everyday. "I believe it to be rather pathetic, as it would upset people who have lost family/friends.
(Such as yourself Destiny)" I don't bring this up every day... When it comes up it is just something we start to discuss. People may or may not get where I'm coming from, but your just making it seem like I go to school depressed and making people feel bad about their losses. If you know me, I usually make fun of people to make them feel bad, not mention their losses :eusa_danc I don't find it pathetic, but what is pathetic is asking to put something behind us. It's a reason of opinion whether a person wants to put something behind us. I did accept the fact that they are gone and yes the memories will begin to fade, but 9/11 we can't just put behind us we are still in it. CWMBran your still my buddy xD
HIT ME

Another on topic response:

9/11 is obviously not a set-up. All of you are wasting your time doing research ohh the flames have to be orange, or the towers are steel. BULL CRAP. It's real. You are wasting your time on research.

Virgin Mary
15-09-2007, 06:33 AM
I think the towers collapsed because all the tower above the floor which was hit would've fallen down on what was below it causing a domino effect.

RedStratocas
15-09-2007, 12:37 PM
The fact that 9/11 happened is the reason why we are in this war now.

no it's not. even the president says that 9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with iraq. none of the terrorists on 9/11 were from iraq, saddam had no connections with bin laden, and he wasn't threatening the united states with WMD's

Dentafrice,
15-09-2007, 12:52 PM
no it's not. even the president says that 9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with iraq. none of the terrorists on 9/11 were from iraq, saddam had no connections with bin laden, and he wasn't threatening the united states with WMD's
Agreed.

We went into Afganistan because of 9/11 which lead into Iraq.

siz
15-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Half of new york believe bush planned it (CNN survay).

Destiny
15-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Agreed.

We went into Afganistan because of 9/11 which lead into Iraq.

That's what I'm saying, and apparently I'm wrong? We aren't in the war just off 9/11 alone. We are in the war because of the contribution it made. I guess I'm off this thread for a while. I don't want to seem pathetic anymore right?

RedStratocas
15-09-2007, 02:25 PM
That's what I'm saying, and apparently I'm wrong? We aren't in the war just off 9/11 alone. We are in the war because of the contribution it made. I guess I'm off this thread for a while. I don't want to seem pathetic anymore right?

yeah, but to say we're in iraq because of 9/11 isn't really true. it was connected to a few degrees.

and many washington insiders say the iraq war was being planned before 9/11 even happened.

velocity
15-09-2007, 02:41 PM

I agree with Paul too.

ok, im going to take up your offer. & flame.

so, the building fell from the bottom? no, thats impossible, it came down on itself; as the top gave way (where the aircraft had 'sliced' through) & put more force on the steel that was already weakened by the extreme heat it was exposed to. therefore crashing down as planned by the designer of the towers. yes, the towers were DESIGNED to fall down in a perfect 'fold' in order to protect the buildings around it and prevent further damage. can you imagne the extent of the damage if it had toppled sideways?

also, the 'builders were on their break'?

oh, so that automatically means there MUST have been something planned, just because a few people were not in an area? no, its just speculation. people pick up on the small pointless things that happen in a situation that cant be explain to try and prove their point, as they have no solid evidence therefore are subjected into using the 'little things' that can be interprited in many ways. its like saying "oh, the fire department were out on call, that means they MUST have been ready & waiting for something to have gone on!"

i too, have read a lot about it, its all a load of complete crap. everything they say can be proven wrong with simple core piece of evidence. people just choose to think theres something else that went on, because their scared of the truth, and have something to rely on when questioned.. mm, yh. just basically summed everything ive said in the thread up in this post huh?

Wiley
16-09-2007, 12:52 AM

We got frigging einstein on this thread
Who cares who did do it its in the past keep it tht way and nothin more will happen imo.
And i also agree with the kid above. Things which add up dont always add up correctly. Look at the bermuda triangle.
Tht aint exactly figuired out is it.

-Soph-
16-09-2007, 03:04 AM
i'm sick of all of these **-filled conspiracies too, i've been studying them for a while now and there's no way any of them could be true.

and loose change, don't even get me frigging started on it, some parts of it make me mad, especially the bit where Dylan says "Who calls themselves by their full name when talking to their mother", when analyzing someones FINAL call to their parents, like he was to judge what others do... if you get me, if you've seen it, then you should, sorry if we're on a totally different topic now, but I haven't got the time to read through the recent posts on this thread because I have to go out..

piddle2k6
16-09-2007, 09:07 AM
I have mixed opinions on this.

But isnt it strange that the month leading up to the attacks they had 3 or 4x more test evacuations/drills.

Could be coincidence i guess?!

Another thing that is strange that as soon as the attacks happened all the Bin ladens family living in US took the only plane to leave US soil away.This was organised by the government/FBI
Surely the FBI would want to talk to family members and interroaget them?

ALSO:
There was also an unusual amount of trading in airline and insurance stocks in the days before September 11 and conspiracy theorists suggest that these can be best explained as the actions of people with foreknowledge of the attacks.

The collapse of the World Trade Center was a surprise to many structural engineers No steel-framed skyscraper had ever before or since collapsed due to fire or other local damage, yet it occurred three times on September 11, 2001.

Suspicions were additionally fueled by a lack of video footage of the impact of the jetliner, since many assume that the Pentagon must be subject to intense camera surveillance for security reasons. In addition to the Pentagon's own security cameras, these people also noted that security camera footage from a nearby Citgo gas station, a local Double Tree Hotel and from the Virginia Department of Transportation was swiftly confiscated by the US government

Some conspiracy theorists who question the common account of United Airlines Flight 93 crashing as a result of an attempted cockpit invasion, have speculated that it was shot down by US fighter jets.his idea was promoted by author David Ray Griffin in his book The New Pearl Harbor, who cited Paul Thompson. Thompson and other conspiracy theorists note that debris from Flight 93 was found 3 miles from the crash site and suggest that this may be evidence of a shoot-down.There are also some eyewitness reports of debris falling from the sky like confetti.

Theres the things that are weird but with any big story there is sure to be conspiracy. Im on neither side of the argument but just putting a few "spanners" in the works

le harry
16-09-2007, 12:39 PM
terrorists did it...

e5..
16-09-2007, 01:27 PM
terrorists did it...
great minds think alike. ;)

lAdmire
16-09-2007, 05:23 PM
okay, you know what?
if bush did it i'm pretty sure some sort of fbi agent or something would've figured it out by now.
you can't change anything by telling people on the forum.
stop saying stuff about it unless you were there & can prove every last detail of it.
seriously.
bequiet.
i'm pretty sure the people who lost loved ones are tired of hearing this too.
it's annoying.
all these conspiracies & stuff.
STOP!

like, seriously.
it wouldn't take 6 years to figure out oh, bush did this.
there had to be some investigating going on to know that this, infact, was an act of terrorism.
through this investigation, IF, it was bush there would be something pointing to him.
& also, his team & stuff would fully know he had something to do with it.
like body guards, etc.
seriously.
there are plenty of investigators out there that, no offence, are smarter than you & actually know what they are doing.
they know how to investigate & through their investigation, they found it was an act of terrorism, sadly.
now it's horrible that this happened but by you creating rumors about all this stuff isn't making this easier for those who lost loved ones.
it's being brought up on the news, forum, etc. & some people just want to stop hearing about it & try & cope with these horrific acts.

Wiley
16-09-2007, 05:52 PM
you can't change anything by telling people on the forum.

Amen .

Icarus
16-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Some conspiracy theorists who question the common account of United Airlines Flight 93 crashing as a result of an attempted cockpit invasion, have speculated that it was shot down by US fighter jets.his idea was promoted by author David Ray Griffin in his book The New Pearl Harbor, who cited Paul Thompson. Thompson and other conspiracy theorists note that debris from Flight 93 was found 3 miles from the crash site and suggest that this may be evidence of a shoot-down.There are also some eyewitness reports of debris falling from the sky like confetti.

Duh! It was diving down vertically a few seconds before impact suprisingly 757's/747's are not designed to be dived completely vertical into the ground so it's very likely that the tail wings and other parts were ripped of the plane causing this "Confetti" you talk about...

Also what are you on about with this Bin ladens family crap? Post some evidence of the fact they were flown out of the country...

HotelUser
16-09-2007, 10:13 PM
How can people believe something this wrong out of a government like the USA has? The United States Government does not just go around nocking down buildings here and there. No, wrong, they don't!

You might aswell burn your nations flag if you think this is how governments such as the states act. Some places governments may do something like this but the United States is certainly not one of them.

The States government does not do things like this.

They can not just kill innocent people. They can't; they didn't; they wont.

It shocks the life out of me, that some people still believe in this. You have to have a little faith in people and governments!

There are many countries in the world too that would wonder about this, Canada, England, Scottland, France, Russia, China, Poland, Switzerland, Germany and so on and so on. Don't you think if they even thought it was the USA that did this for a second, they wouldn't look into it or something?? And don't say they don't want to argue with the USA because if they did do this, there would be atleast 5 countries around that would wonder about it. And if those 5 countries investigated it they could do something. Yet they didn't because it is not true that the USA did it.

I have mixed opinions on this.

But isnt it strange that the month leading up to the attacks they had 3 or 4x more test evacuations/drills.

Could be coincidence i guess?!

Another thing that is strange that as soon as the attacks happened all the Bin ladens family living in US took the only plane to leave US soil away.This was organised by the government/FBI
Surely the FBI would want to talk to family members and interroaget them?

ALSO:
There was also an unusual amount of trading in airline and insurance stocks in the days before September 11 and conspiracy theorists suggest that these can be best explained as the actions of people with foreknowledge of the attacks.

The collapse of the World Trade Center was a surprise to many structural engineers No steel-framed skyscraper had ever before or since collapsed due to fire or other local damage, yet it occurred three times on September 11, 2001.

Suspicions were additionally fueled by a lack of video footage of the impact of the jetliner, since many assume that the Pentagon must be subject to intense camera surveillance for security reasons. In addition to the Pentagon's own security cameras, these people also noted that security camera footage from a nearby Citgo gas station, a local Double Tree Hotel and from the Virginia Department of Transportation was swiftly confiscated by the US government

Theres the things that are weird but with any big story there is sure to be conspiracy. Im on neither side of the argument but just putting a few "spanners" in the works

The government did not do this. Of course they don't want people seeing the pentagon get hit. embarrassment.

BlueEyedSarah
16-09-2007, 10:20 PM
This whole 9/11 debates make me do this :eusa_wall.

piddle2k6
17-09-2007, 08:59 AM
AS i said im neither side. Just throwing in some ideas.
anyway this from wikipedia

The New York Times reported that members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) supervision to a secret assembly point in Texas and then to Washington from where they left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.[166] The official 9/11 commission later concluded that "the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights" and that the exodus was approved by special advisor Richard Clarke after a request by Saudi Arabia who feared for the safety of their nationals. On June 20, 2007 the public interest group Judicial Watch released FBI documents that it says suggested that Osama bin Laden himself may have chartered one of the flights. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton accused the FBI of conducting a "slapdash" investigation of the flights.

And these also say the same thing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/30/archive/main313048.shtml
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12758358,00.html

HotelUser
17-09-2007, 10:25 AM
AS i said im neither side. Just throwing in some ideas.
anyway this from wikipedia

The New York Times reported that members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) supervision to a secret assembly point in Texas and then to Washington from where they left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.[166] The official 9/11 commission later concluded that "the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights" and that the exodus was approved by special advisor Richard Clarke after a request by Saudi Arabia who feared for the safety of their nationals. On June 20, 2007 the public interest group Judicial Watch released FBI documents that it says suggested that Osama bin Laden himself may have chartered one of the flights. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton accused the FBI of conducting a "slapdash" investigation of the flights.

And these also say the same thing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/09/30/archive/main313048.shtml
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12758358,00.html

Yeah he was also revoked of his citizenship though from Saudi Arabia for smuggling weapons. Why would they let him in the states in the first place?

piddle2k6
17-09-2007, 06:18 PM
i dont know. u tell me?

Maybe because bush had links with the bin ladens through business

le harry
18-09-2007, 08:23 AM
terrorists did it...

RedStratocas
18-09-2007, 07:10 PM

lie. there were no more flights after the attacks happened, there's no way they could have left.

ALSO:

stocks are controlled by the masses. if stocks were falling because the people who owned stock knew it was going to happen, there are many many many many many people who knew it was going to happen. it would have slipped right away. not to mention that many of those people have no connection whatsoever to the government.

it may have had to do with the fact a multi-ton steal structure filled with jet fuel slammed itself into the building. and everyone who says "but steal doznt melt at da same temp as fuel burnz! LOLZLZL!" -- it doesn't have to melt. steal weakens by about 60% at the temperature the fuel burns.

Suspicions were additionally fueled by a lack of video footage of the impact of the jetliner, since many assume that the Pentagon must be subject to intense camera surveillance for security reasons. In addition to the Pentagon's own security cameras, these people also noted that security camera footage from a nearby Citgo gas station, a local Double Tree Hotel and from the Virginia Department of Transportation was swiftly confiscated by the US government.

there is no evidence that this is true. loose change claimed it, and like many things, didn't back it up. they just said it happened, and unfortunately people believed it with no evidence.

cocaine
18-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Do you want to know what I think caused 9/11?

Terroists.

HotelUser
19-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Do you want to know what I think caused 9/11?

Terroists.

Know what? I think you're right :P!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!