PDA

View Full Version : OwnedTwice.net - replacing krews.

OwnedTwice
12-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, so this site is very much to take the place of krews, which we believe is going to die, or some would say, already dead.

So basically we are offering members of this forum the chance to get involved in our community.

Although many people think we are the 'dark side' of habbo, you can actually learn alot about computers from us, teach others and also contribute to a good community.

Most people think that our community revolves around habbo, although to be honest, many other things are discussed for example there is a life section and a programming section.

The owned twice community used to be an exclusive community before it closed but has now reopened as an open community.

Any people wanting to learn, programmers, anyone willing to contribute and people with good computer knowledge fell free to join.

We are not advertising nor teaching the use of skills which would break the habbo way or the habbox rules in any way. Also we are on a legal VB license and payed hosting.

Feel free to comment or ask questions. And most of all, please do join!!!

Thanks for your time.

P.S, Mod's I have checked your rules and have concluded that our site is not directly related to scripting, nor are we promoting the break of the habbo way.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

OwnedTwice
12-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Couldnt edit last post again.
Just a note, a MOD spot will be up for grabs at some point in the next month or so, so join whilst you can. Especially people with a good IT ability.

today
13-09-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.ownedtwice.net/forums/

(:

Not very popular.

L!!nK
13-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Mights as well join :P

GommeInc
13-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Why move onto another forum when the one you're on now has everything you need :S

EDIT: I am deffinitely not joining if I can't even see the forums as a guest, that's just stupid and pointless and won't earn you many members.

Simmzay
13-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Advertising it on here? Genius.

OwnedTwice
13-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Advertising it on here? Genius.
Simmzay, why not? Some people might be attracted. Also its habbo related.

Why move onto another forum when the one you're on now has everything you need

EDIT: I am deffinitely not joining if I can't even see the forums as a guest, that's just stupid and pointless and won't earn you many members.

Our forum offers alot more than this forum and is quite different. It has already appeal to a number of people from here.

By not allowing guest to view the forum, it encourages people to register aas they want to view the content... So actually it boost the member levels.

Not very popular.

30 people registered in 2 days. In my opinion, its not too shabby.

GoldenMerc
13-09-2007, 09:52 PM
You need a better skin,Not one downloaded from vb ;(

L!!nK
13-09-2007, 09:53 PM
You need a better skin,Not one downloaded from vb ;(

erm.. lol

you can't really be talking about skins ;):P

Stephen
13-09-2007, 09:54 PM

Our forum offers alot more than this forum and is quite different. It has already appeal to a number of people from here.

By not allowing guest to view the forum, it encourages people to register aas they want to view the content... So actually it boost the member levels.

Lol he means that a mods gonna remove it :P
(I'm Steve on it anywayz)

GommeInc
13-09-2007, 09:55 PM

Only dumb people would really register on a forum to see what is on it, after a few days they get bored and go back to the forum they use more. Also, why is it better than this forum? Sell it to us, why do we want to join "/

GoldenMerc
14-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Erm i think i can Link?
Mine arnt from vb.org tyvm

dav
14-09-2007, 03:44 PM
aww basking in krews' glory to get your own site popular... nice to see, but tryna get cheap members by advertising on habbox forum (LOL)?

=HeatWave=
14-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Guys dont shout at him for advertising a forum on here.

I mean this is "Showcase your site"

Now to diss the owner..

Krews was a terrible website and it is people like them that stop the fun of habbo.

As contributing towards a good community, I can not see this happening on a website based on teh Krews idea.

Oh and yeah change ure layout !

Invent
14-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Krews was a terrible website and it is people like them that stop the fun of habbo.

Meh, I could easily argue against that and say Krews were putting the fun BACK INTO Habbo.

L!!nK
14-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Erm i think i can Link?

Your forum used to have a free non habbo vbulletin skin on a habbo forum..

OwnedTwice
14-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Erm i think i can Link?

vBulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels (http://www.extremepixels.com/)
Check the botton mate...
Most people are on the other skin. We need to change it to the default skin.

Dave, krews has lost all its glory, i presume you are Dave as in the Owner, you ruined it...

Erm but yer, this mis a better skin which you can change to.

AOD 8 is to be put in the vip section with some other stuff.

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I am Dave the one they refer to on the page at the moment, tbh krews was always bad as it was ran by awful staff and a lil cruddy 13-15 year old called andrew that sucks up to a 19 year old cam who plays habbo and thinks hes ace :/

OwnedTwice
14-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Cameron is alrite, he doesnt play habbo lol. Don't knwo where you got this idea from? Andrew and Dave are immature and should not be in charge of a forum, so everyone left. And so yer... Thats where we are at, just trying to get a new community going, but with more mature owners.

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Lol trust me cameron does lol

dav
14-09-2007, 08:32 PM
i assure you andrew doesnt suck up to cam... and why would he? and no, not everyone has left krews.. if they had then why did 100+ people add me on msn the same day my addy was left on the homepage, askin when krews would be back up?

dannyisnotamazing
14-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Just seems like you're first in to try and get a website popular and it'll probably fail anyway, meh.

Recursion
14-09-2007, 08:50 PM
You have to login to see the forums? Sucks already.

camm
14-09-2007, 09:27 PM
I am Dave the one they refer to on the page at the moment, tbh krews was always bad as it was ran by awful staff and a lil cruddy 13-15 year old called andrew that sucks up to a 19 year old cam who plays habbo and thinks hes ace :/

First point - i do NOT use habbo hotel. ever.

Next, get over your butthurt. Just because we made fun of you being a big gay jew doesn't give you the right to talk **** about me on a site i don't even visit. As for thinking I'm 'ace', who's the one always going on about how you get allllll the girls and that ********, claiming you make 30grand being a server admin or whatever that nerdy **** is that you do? you are so full of **** you're starting to stink of it, which is ironic given that usually jews smell of gold, among other things.

edit: i am ace, just i'm 'ace' irl and not on the internets bum******* servers and scamming clients with my ******** hosting :)

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): PLease don't post rude and offensive comments on the forum.

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Worst **** i have ever seen in my life lol

bo$$
14-09-2007, 09:38 PM
First point - i do NOT use habbo hotel. ever.

Next, get over your butthurt. Just because we made fun of you being a big gay jew doesn't give you the right to talk **** about me on a site i don't even visit. As for thinking I'm 'ace', who's the one always going on about how you get allllll the girls and that ********, claiming you make 30grand being a server admin or whatever that nerdy **** is that you do? you are so full of **** you're starting to stink of it, which is ironic given that usually jews smell of gold, among other things.

edit: i am ace, just i'm 'ace' irl and not on the internets bum******* servers and scamming clients with my ******** hosting :)

Owned.

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 09:39 PM
not really as he seems to have fun picking on someone 3 years younger than him, isn't it sweet?

bo$$
14-09-2007, 09:42 PM
not really as he seems to have fun picking on someone 3 years younger than him, isn't it sweet?

Yeah but technically you started it.. so he finished it.

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 09:44 PM
He hasn't finished anything, i am still here yes? so no it continues, to be honest all the things he mentions are nothing new, money etc wow come up with something complety new please, i mean the 9/11 stuff is well from 9/11, when you get something new i will listen to your childish 19 year old stuff as at the moment its boring pathetic and getting quite old as frankly there is nothing new to listen to :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!