PDA

View Full Version : New fansites to be voted for!!

micky.blue.eyes
18-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey people,

We now have to vote for new fan sites.
Unfortunatly habbox isn't one of them. :(
Just check the homepage for more information and for the whole list of fansites.

micky.blue.eyes

>Max<
18-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Lol Habbox will never get the chance to get back on the list. Habbo was constantly looking for a way to get Habbox off the list and they went so low as to snoop through our folders.

The thing is Habbo think by removing us it cripled us while infact our site hits had tripled since we have been removed. The reason they hate us is because we have to much sway over Habbo. Thats why most people hate us because we are that popular.

Im not being big headed but some of the news i posted like the whole imp.net thing was all to do with Habbo Hotel being unequal to everyone. Putting their personal friends infront of their customers. Of course if you do this your bussiness will suffer ESP if it is exposde to a wide amount of people. It was the same thing with the Reem Lottery scam. Jibbi put her friends first by advertising the lottery even though it wasnt owned or run by Sulake/Habbo employees. As we all know it ended up with a large amount of thrones being stolen and Jibbi being put to blame. Then a few weeks later she quits her job...

Even though it was the truth i recived a threat from Jay saying i would be permenetly banned for posting the news. When that is totally illeagal as they cannot bully sombody into somthing they post. It is like The Sun posting that Tony Blair went to war unfairly. Tony Blair couldnt just go oh im gonna have you put in jail unless you write a artical saying it was untrue. So basicly Sulake was pushing their weight around. It cannot be called slander as it was proven more than once that Jibbi had sent out the hotel alert. Slander is when sombody makes up a lie and cannot prove it. We proved 100% that Jibbi had sent out that alert.

So as you can see Habbo/Sulake do not like Habbox because they dont like the fact that we stand up for the little guy. We have done and we will allways do so. Habbo should be fair to everyone who takes part and Habbox is there to help that little guy.

Escalabar
18-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Lol Habbox will never get the chance to get back on the list. Habbo was constantly looking for a way to get Habbox off the list and they went so low as to snoop through our folders.

The thing is Habbo think by removing us it cripled us while infact our site hits had tripled since we have been removed. The reason they hate us is because we have to much sway over Habbo. Thats why most people hate us because we are that popular.

Im not being big headed but some of the news i posted like the whole imp.net thing was all to do with Habbo Hotel being unequal to everyone. Putting their personal friends infront of their customers. Of course if you do this your bussiness will suffer ESP if it is exposde to a wide amount of people. It was the same thing with the Reem Lottery scam. Jibbi put her friends first by advertising the lottery even though it wasnt owned or run by Sulake/Habbo employees. As we all know it ended up with a large amount of thrones being stolen and Jibbi being put to blame. Then a few weeks later she quits her job...

Even though it was the truth i recived a threat from Jay saying i would be permenetly banned for posting the news. When that is totally illeagal as they cannot bully sombody into somthing they post. It is like The Sun posting that Tony Blair went to war unfairly. Tony Blair couldnt just go oh im gonna have you put in jail unless you write a artical saying it was untrue. So basicly Sulake was pushing their weight around. It cannot be called slander as it was proven more than once that Jibbi had sent out the hotel alert. Slander is when sombody makes up a lie and cannot prove it. We proved 100% that Jibbi had sent out that alert.

So as you can see Habbo/Sulake do not like Habbox because they dont like the fact that we stand up for the little guy. We have done and we will allways do so. Habbo should be fair to everyone who takes part and Habbox is there to help that little guy.

If I remember correctly Habbox was removed from the offical site list due to a sick picture being put on the forum, which you made... forget to mention that did you?

I find it funny that you say all what you said (which in most respects is true) but you forget to mention the actual reason why habbox was taken off the list. tut tut...

>Max<
18-05-2005, 12:39 PM
If I remember correctly Habbox was removed from the offical site list due to a sick picture being put on the forum, which you made... forget to mention that did you?

I find it funny that you say all what you said (which in most respects is true) but you forget to mention the actual reason why habbox was taken off the list. tut tut...
Actually i did mention it when Sulake/Habbo went snooping around our folders. Them images were not on the server long. They were meant for somthing else and were never going to be posted. Unless you know the full story of the images you cannot comment on them really. It shows how sly Sulake/Habbo are to go snooping around peoples servers ESP when they dont like it happening to them. :o hipercrits !

danny1541
18-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Well it was sick pictures shudent of made em

Danny.

FRISC0
18-05-2005, 01:40 PM
I voted YaTwice.com. Get Over it, habbox wont be on there, So what! Your still the bet fanstie ever! ;)! Fansite list means nothing! :D!

>Max<
18-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I voted YaTwice.com. Get Over it, habbox wont be on there, So what! Your still the bet fanstie ever! ;)! Fansite list means nothing! :D!
Lol im not complaining about it i even said we got bigger being off the list :p so the list means nothing to me :p

Seatherny
18-05-2005, 02:35 PM
The staff dont want them back, is cos they post stuff that is true and they dont want others 2 know

You
18-05-2005, 02:36 PM
ya2.com can kiss my butt! tis shyte, all fansites on the list are, they all end up posting the same news anyway, just in a different style - Habbox needs some new reporters, news is getting WAY behind

Grabbed
18-05-2005, 02:42 PM
they dont like the fact that we stand up for the little guy. We have done and we will allways do so. Habbo should be fair to everyone who takes part and Habbox is there to help that little guy. - >max<
Hear hear!

burny-boy
18-05-2005, 02:44 PM
habbox will always be the best. in trade rooms people will only trade from habbox values. they probably hated the fact that this forum has more registered than theirs.

other fansites have no rule over what values are.

Matty
18-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I voted ya2.com habbox should be there in my point, but nvm.

jam666
18-05-2005, 03:04 PM
no offence to anyone one trying to be an offical fansite but i havnt herd of any of them except habbo gole and yatwice thing so and thta image was sick should never of being posted in the first place

TealArms
18-05-2005, 03:12 PM
I know the owner of habbos hq and he has habbo lab doamin so he has doubled his chances i still think habbox shud not be on there because it shud not of been took off

Hippygurl101
18-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Habboglobe deserves to win it, It a grea site. I wasnt at all suprised that habbox werent up, why would they put up a site they already had to remove for breaking the rules?

Rarelime
18-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Habboglobe or YaTwice.com for me. Because i havn't heard of half the sites on that list.

Michael.
18-05-2005, 03:22 PM
GIHABBO!
(Avid fan!)

>Max<
18-05-2005, 03:23 PM
no offence to anyone one trying to be an offical fansite but i havnt herd of any of them except habbo gole and yatwice thing so and thta image was sick should never of being posted in the first place
Lol

1. it WASNT posted, i know it might be hard for some of you to read but it WASNT posted.

2. The image was meant to show a member of staff at imp.net, petl look bad. We all know the office had a good laugh at them :p

Davisman
18-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Well I didn't vote 'cos Habbox aint on list :(

Michael.
18-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Lol

1. it WASNT posted, i know it might be hard for some of you to read but it WASNT posted.

2. The image was meant to show a member of staff at imp.net, petl look bad. We all know the office had a good laugh at them :p
Well, surely it shouldn't be on the servers in the first place. It shows that you are highly childish. "/

>Max<
18-05-2005, 03:26 PM
GIHABBO!
(Avid fan!)
Lol now if there is a site with lies it is GiHabbo.

They were the ones who posted that Glitterkat was pregnant !

Hippygurl101
18-05-2005, 03:27 PM

Only because you had a personal vendetta aganist Luke :) .
Imp.net ahh long may you live on..

Do the staff laugh.. really? I cant imagine it.

Michael.
18-05-2005, 03:28 PM

And you're the fansite that shows a member of Imp.net bonking a dog!!!!

Hippygurl101
18-05-2005, 03:30 PM

Got to give him that combeack.

>Max<
18-05-2005, 03:37 PM
WOW dont mean we post lies not does it :p

And about the childish remark...

So what acting childish is better than acting like an old guy :p

TealArms
18-05-2005, 03:41 PM
I have just been round the hotel ask ppl if habbox is still offcail guess what they said
9 - No
21 - Yes

so even though u aint a offcail ppl think u still r lol

burny-boy
18-05-2005, 03:45 PM
does any1 even use the fansite list to go on sites? i found habbox the 1 useful one and i'm sticking to it

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Habbox lost being official for many reasons:

1. They were constantly rude to respected Habbo's because they were better than some staff.

2. They got hold of Version 7 stuff before anything was mentioned and Habbo immediately got worried because they're future Business Plans maybe ruined.

3. Even if they went snooping around your files, they still shouldn't contain anything rude

That was deleted afterwards and stop being hypocritical, Habbox posts many lies, many are false or shouldn't be publicly shown

>Max<
18-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Habbox lost being official for many reasons:

1. They were constantly rude to respected Habbo's because they were better than some staff.

2. They got hold of Version 7 stuff before anything was mentioned and Habbo immediately got worried because they're future Business Plans maybe ruined.

3. Even if they went snooping around your files, they still shouldn't contain anything rude

That was deleted afterwards and stop being hypocritical, Habbox posts many lies, many are false or shouldn't be publicly shown
ok then show me 5 news articals that are untrue about Habbo.

Also they dont like us snooping around their files so they shouldnt be hipertrits.

Sulake/Habbo didnt know how we had the habbo 7 images and cannot move on somthing unless they know the full story.

Who was we constantly rude to? Cheezy2? Urm the artical was about how Habbo office staff was favouring thier friends. As everyone know is their style.

Owen
18-05-2005, 04:19 PM

Stop telling lies "/
Gihabbo never made anything up, Gihabbo is like the worlds best fan site. Anyways, 20 years time habbox will be offical again. Just take that in.

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 04:20 PM
The favour him because he isn't rude to them, he treats them like normal people, maybe even respects them. Nothiung wrong with that? Maybe you suffer from Jealousy?

They don't like you snooping around their files because half of them are private and hard to look through anyway, Habbox however are easier to look through and it doesn't say anywhere they can't.

Plus I can'tshow you articles in your news because you stupidly deleted them all so you couldn't be introuble.

Lozzoling
18-05-2005, 04:22 PM
I'M VOTING YATWICE ALL THE WAY :)

Rareoid
18-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I voted YaTwice.com. Get Over it, habbox wont be on there, So what!

You deserve a medal. I couldn't have put it better.

ya2.com can kiss my butt! tis shyte, all fansites on the list are, they all end up posting the same news anyway, just in a different style

So what site have you made? What have you done to make the Habbo community better?

I voted ya2.com habbox should be there in my point, but nvm.

Good choice, but Habbox? Hmm... nothing with Habbox in the name will appear on that list.

Habboglobe or YaTwice.com for me. Because i havn't heard of half the sites on that list.

Both sites rock. I voted YaTwice.com but they both deserve it!

I'M VOTING YATWICE ALL THE WAY :)

JOIN MY CLUB! YATWICE ROCKKKSSSS

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 04:24 PM
You're going to lose votes for swearing...

Lozzoling
18-05-2005, 04:26 PM
yay - i was quoteed :) but yatwice is cool,clever,catchy,intetresting and the lsit goes on forever

Wootzeh
18-05-2005, 04:46 PM
im voting habbonetwork because it has the biggest habbo raido (not popular)
5000listeners =D

>Max<
18-05-2005, 05:12 PM
The favour him because he isn't rude to them, he treats them like normal people, maybe even respects them. Nothiung wrong with that? Maybe you suffer from Jealousy?

They don't like you snooping around their files because half of them are private and hard to look through anyway, Habbox however are easier to look through and it doesn't say anywhere they can't.

Plus I can'tshow you articles in your news because you stupidly deleted them all so you couldn't be introuble.
Well name the articals then DUH ! :p

Because he treats them like normal people :s u mean kissing up? Oh yeah thats just normal

One rule shouldnt apply to us and not to Sulake.

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I havent seen him kiss up, I went to him to ask him a question once and he wasn't 'Oh go away you peasant'. What's wrong with him? I don't sense kissing up?

>Max<
18-05-2005, 05:17 PM
I havent seen him kiss up, I went to him to ask him a question once and he wasn't 'Oh go away you peasant'. What's wrong with him? I don't sense kissing up?
:o so who tells you go away? If anybody asks me for help i dont say go away. I havent seen any staff do that.

Swindont
18-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Listen , whats happened has happened , maybe max was abit chilidsh , but one person will one silly post , habbox should'nt of been removed for that.

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 05:21 PM
It wasn't one post. They were told to take it off and someone got ratty with an email from Callie and therefore got taken off

Haldane
18-05-2005, 05:37 PM
vote www.habboshq.co.uk

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Already voted...

Revenge
18-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Im not going to vote...i dont go on any of the listed sites. Loyalty to habbox. Muha :)

After all, the vote IS for your favourite...and habbox is...and its not there. So PFFFFT.

Staff do favour their friends though...tis a fact.

Id like to see some of these apparant "lieing" news articles!

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 05:55 PM
You can't they shamelessly deleted them all because of it.

Haldane
18-05-2005, 06:00 PM
hey big deal we're talking bout a virtual hotel thing and you're all crying over some daft photo..chill out..old news

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Ooh, a flame war. Seems to be over now, I missed it. I voted for GIHabbo :)

Homosexual
18-05-2005, 06:02 PM
I Voted GiHabbo.co.uk

GO GI HABBO, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

(Sorry, I'm soooo Hyper today!)

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Wow, it's looking good for GIHabbo. *Advertises* :)

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Yay and Beneficial is back

Revenge
18-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Zee habbox god is no longer cautioned. Fwaaaaaaaa

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Zee Habbox God has 0 rep though, apparently. :)

GommeInc
18-05-2005, 06:28 PM
I think we are of zee whole of zee topic.

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Zee topic was pretty vague anyway.

Revenge
18-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Zee copying of my use of zee word "zee" is terribly mean >=[

Do i detect mocking?

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Zee word is very good and deserves a place in zee dictionary.

Michael.
18-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Zee thread should be closed!

Revenge
18-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Zee humour is outstanding!

Zee thread should NOT be closed says ZEE mE!!!!!!

dannyboymed
18-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Zere should be a new thread about zee word "ZEE"!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!