PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone miss Sega's consoles? =(

TitaniumRubber
14-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Being a massive fan of sega till i bought the original playstation and crash bandicoot (also having a dreamcast at the time) , i loved segas consoles they made me smile and they had all the best games on them, all the cute little animals with sonic and golden axe and just simple but impressive games. when i bought my playstation it started off like that with spyro, crash bandicoot and many others but then the playstation started making way to more violent games with guns and blood. In my opinion segas games are still some of the best i have ever seen, like the new sonic on ps3 and xbox, the new sonic is the best selling game on the ps3 right now and its my favorite too but wouldn't it be nicer with many more similar games on a sega console, it would feel more at home if you get what i'm saying.

^^^Basically for people who dont want to read that ^^^

I think sega should come back into the game console market, do you agree?

Flumples
14-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I remember going round to my mates house just so I could play Sonic on his Sega :']

Lycan
14-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Sega MegaDrive & MasterSystem <3

TitaniumRubber
14-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Sega MegaDrive & MasterSystem <3

Yes i have all the sega consoles, even the first one and an american genesis version of the megadrive.

bo$$
14-09-2007, 01:23 AM
That'd be pretty cool if a new sega console came out :P

Neil
14-09-2007, 10:35 AM
It'd be good but with Sonic on Wii, PS3 and 360 I doubt they'd get far
Especially trying to compete with all of them, Dreamcast was an awesome console but tons of people hated it lol

Simmzay
14-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I loved Megadrive, so many fun games. I played Sonic and an NHL game all the time, and another game which had 4-5 games in one. Dreamcast was ahead of its time as well.. it's a shame it underachieved.

TitaniumRubber
14-09-2007, 05:48 PM
It'd be good but with Sonic on Wii, PS3 and 360 I doubt they'd get far
Especially trying to compete with all of them, Dreamcast was an awesome console but tons of people hated it lol

Sega already provide sony and nintendo with key components to their consoles so i think sega would just fit right back into place if they joined back in the console war!

Jazza
14-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I still regularly play the Sonic games and street fighter on my Sega Megadrive II. (Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic 3 ftw)

awelsh
14-09-2007, 06:38 PM
sega were amazing, i have the megadrive, saturn and the dreamcast. Even some dreamcast games have just as good graphics as the ps2 and it even had online play. Cant fault it for £30 at cashgenerator :D and ive got about 15games for it too, good for when im bored.

Shame it cant go online anymore though :(

Lycan
14-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Streets of Rage,
Golden Axe.

TitaniumRubber
14-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Streets of Rage,
Golden Axe.

Streets Of Rage, Golden Axe and Shanobi are part of Megagames 2

Super Hang-On, World Cup ITALIA '90 and Colums are part of Megagames 1

Alienstorm and some others i forgot are part of Megagames 3

These were on the Genasis/Megadrive/Megadrive2

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!