PDA

View Full Version : OwnedTwice - Replacing krews

camm
14-09-2007, 09:50 PM
David it's funny that you mention WTC, becaus

*REMOVED*

It's a FACT. :)

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post distressing images on the froum.

bo$$
14-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Oh another thread. k as I was about to post in the other thread.

You said "Childish 19 year old stuff" or whatever...
Yet you're 3 years younger?
And yes he has finished it if all you can say is "say something new"

and lol if you -repped me because I said "owned"

^ that was to dave

DaveTaylor
14-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Mehh that animation is pretty cool, shows us jews obviously have access to the statue of liberty, which means we technically have access to america aswell, now thats cool :)

OwnedTwice
16-09-2007, 08:47 AM
seeing as the old thread got shut :S :-
Okay, so this site is very much to take the place of krews, which we believe is going to die, or some would say, already dead.

So basically we are offering members of this forum the chance to get involved in our community.

Although many people think we are the 'dark side' of habbo, you can actually learn alot about computers from us, teach others and also contribute to a good community.

Most people think that our community revolves around habbo, although to be honest, many other things are discussed for example there is a life section and a programming section.

The owned twice community used to be an exclusive community before it closed but has now reopened as an open community.

Any people wanting to learn, programmers, anyone willing to contribute and people with good computer knowledge fell free to join.

We are not advertising nor teaching the use of skills which would break the habbo way or the habbox rules in any way. Also we are on a legal VB license and payed hosting.

Feel free to comment or ask questions. And most of all, please do join!!!

Thanks for your time.

P.S, Mod's I have checked your rules and have concluded that our site is not directly related to scripting, nor are we promoting the break of the habbo way.

OwnedTwice
16-09-2007, 09:48 PM
bumpage

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

GoldenMerc
16-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Getting a little bored of thease threads

OwnedTwice
17-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Dont post then? Just a note, AOD 8 will be resleased on on there within the next few days. ONly open to members. AOD 8 has many new and unique features.

Rasq
17-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah and where it will be leaked, ownedtwice sucks, it will never be as good as krews, AOD 8 sucks too, not even any fancy features.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!