PDA

View Full Version : SELLING 20MIL £40 VIA MAIL

Thq
14-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Like the title says :)
I dont go first, dont spam my thread saying stuff about that, i simply do not want to get scammed plus the buyer will have my address.

CASH ONLY i dont accept personal cheques due to bouncing back as has happened before. WRAP THE CASH UP IN PAPER INSIDE THE ENVELOPE BEFORE DISPATCHING.

This is all. add my msn [email protected] and only add me once you have posted saying you are a definate buyer, dont add me and advertise your posts or say ill do only by paypal.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD PLEASE.
thanks.

Skiller
14-09-2007, 10:00 PM
my mils are 50p dearer each mil but at least your going get them. <3

any vouches m8? i hav loads on my thread

Thq
14-09-2007, 10:03 PM
my mils are 50p dearer each mil but at least your going get them. <3

any vouches m8? i hav loads on my thread

oh right, no i dont have vouches :( last time i was on here was when rep was popular which was january haha. I have no vouches sorry people but i hope to become an official seller of thrones and mills and earn some vouches, how do you earn them, by selling and not going first

Skiller
14-09-2007, 10:04 PM
oh right, no i dont have vouches :( last time i was on here was when rep was popular which was january haha. I have no vouches sorry people but i hope to become an official seller of thrones and mills and earn some vouches, how do you earn them, by selling and not going first

pretty much you go first for them.. :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!