PDA

View Full Version : Leeds united off bottom for the first time...

VPSwow
15-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Leeds United are finally off bottom off the league table for the first time this season. After the points deducted we went to -15 and have won all 6 games since them leaving us on -3.

We are currently in possition 20 but some of the other teams are playing today.

Without the points deduction we would be 1st in quite a strong possision at this early stage in the season.

Browney
15-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, keep playing as you have been and I think you've got some good chances.

Aflux
15-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Strongbow - total first point refreshment

piddle2k6
15-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Well done thats just makes my day a whole lot better .. :(

Anyway enjoy the play-offs/promotion. we wont be there

Soka
15-09-2007, 08:01 PM
hmm, what an amazing start, played 6, won 6, position 2nd to bottom :P

well i think we can aim for play offs/ auto promotion now because we've proven we are capable of winning even top of the league teams.

EverSteve
15-09-2007, 10:09 PM
well done Leeds so far all i can say :).

Jordie
16-09-2007, 10:01 AM
well done so far
it wont be long before you are beat though and id like to see how the team reacts to that

VPSwow
16-09-2007, 10:08 AM
well done so far
it wont be long before you are beat though and id like to see how the team reacts to that

We will be beat and we have to stay strong. To get back in the league after just 6 games having 15 points deducted is amazing now we just need to keep working up that table and challenging the other teams like we have been doing. With Beckford and Kandol im sure we can deffinatly aim for playoffs if not auto promo.

Jordie
16-09-2007, 10:13 AM
We will be beat and we have to stay strong. To get back in the league after just 6 games having 15 points deducted is amazing now we just need to keep working up that table and challenging the other teams like we have been doing. With Beckford and Kandol im sure we can deffinatly aim for playoffs if not auto promo.

yeah but when a team is on an excellent run of form and they get beat sometimes they can struggle to recreate that sort of form yeah i agree you have 2 lethal upfronters atm so promotion is a possibility

VPSwow
16-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Its about the supporters aswell now becuase of the winning strieks and good games we are getting more supporters at the games giving more support behind the team. We need all the support to keep coming to all the games to show the team that we are behind them 100%

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!