PDA

View Full Version : Auto-register

Yux
15-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Is there a tool that can automatically register an account or speed the process up?

Appreciated

- Yux

Jordy
15-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Is there a tool that can automatically register an account or speed the process up?

Appreciated

- Yux
No and never will be I don't believe. There's letter verification at the end, preventing bots auto-registering :)

Unless they remove that, then there's no hope :P

Lozzoling
15-09-2007, 12:38 PM
No and never will be I don't believe. There's letter verification at the end, preventing bots auto-registering :)

true true

Yux
15-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Nah I'm pretty sure Jeax made one, but never released, just used it for his own bot attacks

Decode
15-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Nah I'm pretty sure Jeax made one, but never released, just used it for his own bot attacks
I got suppos one but its abit slow

You enter the name and password of the account, then it will make a few account, but you have to enter the Dob And letter thing manualy

LoveToStack
15-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Dont think its possible due to letter verification.

PS. I laughed at the request (it's "not" obvious why you would want mass accounts...) :)

Dentafrice,
15-09-2007, 02:33 PM

Appreciated

- Yux

Should be easy with PHP.

Yes there could be, Captcha reading IS possible.

No he just had a HUGE list of bruted accounts.. 1000's

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!