PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Voiceover artists needed

Hayd93
16-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Poweradio Radio production
production whith power
poweradio.co.uk

Hi i am in need of some good voice over artists.

To apply to be a voice over artist email
[email protected]

in that app you will need

Name
A demo of you saying
Radio 1 playing you number 1 choice in music

information for applicants

pay
yes you will be payed for all voice over work you do for the first 10 jingles you will be payed a flat rate of 10% off the orders you are asked to be in.After 10 jingles you will be payed 25% of all jingles that you are featured in.After 30 jingles you will be payed 30% in all jingles you are featured in as well as bonuses.At 100 jingles you will recive £10 in cash bonus,Higher bonuses.

Do i have to do the jingles?
No all you do is send the voice over when requested you will not have to mix any jingles only speak in them.

what program?
We ask all voiceover artists to use a proggram they feel comtable using for voice overs we recomend audacity but we do not use this program to mix jingles in.

When do i get told?
When a customer askes for you to be in the jingle we will send you a email saying what you have to say and the tone they would like it you then do the jingle and send it back to us the jingle is then mixed in.As soon as we recive your v/o we will send you the cash.We only ask 1 v/o artist to do thatt jingle we do not ask 2 or 3 and pick the best.

How long?
After we have sent you the email requesting the v/o we accsect to have a reply in under 48 hours.If you never manage to get v/o's in this tmelimit we will start docking wages and eventually you may be sacked

what if
if you are away or busy whith GCSE's or stuff just send us a email saying taht you are we will fully understand and not send mutch work or even no work your way if you dont want to.
format?
we ask you to send us all jingles in a MP3 format

Thanks
dan haycocks
Poweradio owner

Poweradio production
production whith power

Save
17-09-2007, 03:27 PM
www.radiodaddy.com , Some good voice overs on there and they do it for free sign up, Good Luck

Scania
17-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Copy poweradio.org much?

Edited by Sunny. (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!