PDA

View Full Version : Tanet gets bronze n silver?

Lozzoling
17-09-2007, 04:28 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article298.html

she must be like

rly gd in bed or sumet

RICHe
17-09-2007, 04:29 PM
or maybe she entered two rooms!

Lozzoling
17-09-2007, 04:30 PM
but isnt dat like

stupid?

msb.
17-09-2007, 04:41 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article298.html

she must be like

rly gd in bed or sumet

Well spotted :o and lol at thing in bold
+ rep

Edit : Can't plus rep, gotta spread :@

Stoj
17-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Lol, asimm is now like the most popular habbo in the staff's eyes. he wins near enough everything.

Yux
17-09-2007, 04:50 PM
she must be like

rly gd in bed or sumet

that made me lol irl

Mitch4?
17-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Asim has 12 badges i think, rofl!
lol thought i would name and shame him (H)

I think habbowood one will be his 13th,
tbh asimm needs to give others a chance, xo! Lol

Lol at the good in bed.

Jordy
17-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Well spotted! I hope they pick someone else from Bronze then? ;)

Lozzoling
17-09-2007, 05:23 PM
no, pick someone else for silver

IE ME

Astrayed
17-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Ohhh pick me :P I joke of course.

Nothing worng with having 13 badges. I have no problem with that continually win as it's a game.

Pyroka
17-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I sense jealousy. Lots of it.

Hiro
17-09-2007, 05:46 PM

QFT:rolleyes:

Lozzoling
17-09-2007, 05:49 PM

ye i am wel jealus

i cld've got a silva coloured 1 instead of bronze

o the humanity

Immenseman
17-09-2007, 05:51 PM
I wish i'd entered because they're my favourite badges although I doubt i'd of got one anyway because I suck at making rooms.

Pyroka
17-09-2007, 06:16 PM
QFT:rolleyes:

Whats that supposed to mean? Sorry, I'm in with the whole eAcronyms these days.

ye i am wel jealus

i cld've got a silva coloured 1 instead of bronze

o the humanity

Meh, why make a thread about something which isn't exactly news? Habbo in General surely? And anyway... It's not like they were your "favourite badges" and you wanted them :rolleyes:

Laurensh1
17-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I rather have one Badge i'm proud of and love to wear then 11 others...
But yes, an alternate can't be bothered ;)

Hiro
17-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Whats that supposed to mean? Sorry, I'm in with the whole eAcronyms these days.

Quote for the truth.

Robby
17-09-2007, 06:23 PM
I wouldnt think they would give 2 badges :S

Maybe its a mistake?

Pyroka
17-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Quote for the truth.

Oh okay then :P

I wouldnt think they would give 2 badges :S

Maybe its a mistake?

Maybe it's because she/he entered two rooms instead of one? O_o

dbgtz
17-09-2007, 06:37 PM
lol oh well.

e5..
17-09-2007, 07:09 PM
welldone lol

SpaceInvaders
17-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Lol didnt the one by msb. win last summer's stadium room comp for the World Cup events?

Bit lame some people can't make up new rooms :rolleyes:

le harry
18-09-2007, 07:24 AM
woop dee doo

jks gd find+rep loz best news eva

malt
18-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Ohhh pick me :P I joke of course.

Nothing worng with having 13 badges. I have no problem with that continually win as it's a game.

well your from clubhabbo so your going to be a suck up for ryan

I,HELP
18-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Its kidna stupid winning bronze and silver, it slike winning 1st and seocnd place in a ff :l

and lmao at ho wmany badge O_o never et time to wear them all :P

Also i eveterd but i did a letter..... did anyone els (i did not add picks as it was a letter)
j.w as i think all the people that mad ewon... and they made STADIUMS well 1 i went in was then i told he he cnaged it and when he won deleted me of his friends... how nice?

Black_Apalachi
18-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I wish i'd entered because they're my favourite badges although I doubt i'd of got one anyway because I suck at making rooms.

That's exactly where I'm confused. It wasn't a room design competition. The idea was to create a set of rules for a Habbo version of rugby. Rooms and images were optional.

I'd like to see the winner's rules rather than their room (although Boxiel's was included). I don't mean to sound jealous or sore but the three 'top of the group' entries look a lot like existing games including Lost Witness' penalty shootout, FIFA and that game where you roll dice to open the doors :rolleyes:.

Could we use this thread to share our entries because I'd love to see some of the winners' (and I know many of them use the forum). Would anyone mind me showing mine? :)

TopManTim
18-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Heres my rules for you rob.

To play this game you need two teams of 6. The teams can only stand between their colour mats, So the yellow team will stand between the yellow mats and the white team will stand between the white mats. Between the black mats is where the rugby ball (plasto chair) can be dropped. Whichever teams player sits on it first win the ball and the teams move up to the next set of lines. To score a try you must get the ball to the green track area in front of the posts. Try = 5 points

When a player does something wrong then a scrum or line out will be awarded to the opposite team (the team can decide if they would like the scrum or line out)

Scrum

When a scrum is awarded then rollers will be dropped and you must push the other team towards their post.

Lineout

When a lineout is awarded then players must stand in a line with one space between the teams. A member of the team who the lineout has been awarded too will then move the rugby ball (plasto chair) to a space in the line between the two teams. They are allowed to come up with a code before the game begins to help their team know were the ball will be dropped.

Yeah basically habbo football with scrums and lienouts.

Earthquake
18-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Well, Yes its wrong for a member of habbo to win two times, But on the other hand maybe he/she present her/his both of hes presentations very highly good and they decided his both ideas are good enough, I don't have a clue if the winners are picked randomly or their picked by how much people spend on habbo, But this member winning two badges, I think we should be :eusa_clap for him then flaming habbo, So well done Tanet, Much deserved!

Oh and by the way, The ''rly good in bed'' That wasn't really needed, That just shows how rude you are.

TopManTim
18-09-2007, 06:46 PM
If he entered two games and they were both good I have no problem with him winning both.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!