PDA

View Full Version : Reminder regarding these forums

---MAD---
17-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello :),

I recieved a few PMs today regarding people getting banned on RS because of activities going on here at Hxf UK.

I would like to remind you of the following:
1. Jagex have fantastic systems to catch anyone that trades for real life items (or for other game items). This includes habbo furni for rs gold/items. Its so obvious if you are giving loads of gold to a random user you have never met in return for nothing.

2. From the very start we have said that if you break the rs game rules here, you are doing it at your own risk. We will continue to let people trade for Habbo items as I really don't believe a J-mod was here at hxf and came to ban 5 or so people when hundreds of other players break the rules and there are far more places where this goes on. We are also not required to follow the rs rules (unless we get contacted etc) as we are not a RS fan site.

If a J-mod is indeed here at hxf and they concerns regarding this, they can contact us using the contact us link at the bottom of this page proving they are an official jagex staff member etc.

Thanks
---MAD---

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!