PDA

View Full Version : Jagex U Suck!!

Seagy
17-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Jagex U Suck!!

Yes G/f

BANNED FOR REAL LIFE TRADING!!

They banned on on my lvl 87 with al my Cash and Stuff (like 120M)
Hope u like it banning us but we dont!!

( Btw i never bought gold for Money )
WHO HERE IS BANNING US!!

Starting over on my new account ;)

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further arguements.

Orangeesh
17-09-2007, 06:16 PM
:( Another One, Runescape Name?
What stats you have?

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 06:18 PM
How many now?

Slash
17-09-2007, 06:19 PM
am I the only member of this forum that hasn't been banned ? :rolleyes:

:Liam
17-09-2007, 06:20 PM
am I the only member on this forum that hasn't been banned ? :rolleyes:
im a member I havent been banned.

Seagy
17-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Frarobo1

He was 86 Mage , 80 range , 87 str , 45 def , 70 att , 76 hitpoints
And other stats Like 50+

( Farming and Rc 30-)

PaulMacC
17-09-2007, 06:22 PM
*Turns on music*

Im still standing blah blah blah

Orangeesh
17-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Frarobo1

He was 86 Mage , 80 range , 87 str , 45 def , 70 att , 76 hitpoints
And other stats Like 50+

( Farming and Rc 30-)

Gosh =[
Heres you answer
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=399265

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Gosh =[
Heres you answer
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=399265

If he got banned for that a few hours ago then people are still reporting? :S

Shrlurp
17-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Jake is still in the house :) Ima gunna start a new group off, ban4lyf.

Seagy
17-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Mr Skill me Banned us

He Trades Rs for Habbo

So i think its him.

Not 100% sure

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Mr Skill me Banned us

He Trades Rs for Habbo

So i think its him.

Not 100% sure

Did anyone buy any hcs from you?

Seagy
17-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Did anyone buy any hcs from you?

No i just went to the Studio to Make an Cd then Came back wanted to login and Bang

Orangeesh
17-09-2007, 06:27 PM
If he got banned for that a few hours ago then people are still reporting? :S

I Think so =[

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 09:03 PM
No i just went to the Studio to Make an Cd then Came back wanted to login and Bang

It can't be for that if you didn't trade anyone though.

I Think so =[

But he didn't actually sell any hcs for rs, so they can't ban him.

Baller
17-09-2007, 09:43 PM
were it 'T0M'?
he's banned now ;x?

alotest
18-09-2007, 09:04 PM
im a member I havent been banned.
No, I havn't been banned but I havn't broken the rules :P.

Rashelly
19-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha.
So funny, really.
BTW, this forum has been reported to jagex tons of times, by me and at least 3 other people (won't say their names), so it was only a matter of time before Jagex took action.
Everyone who broke the rules and got banned deserved it, they had it coming.
And hahahahaha at Purplesh being a mod.

:Delirium
19-09-2007, 09:48 PM
and hahaha at u being a wannabe pmod newb.

T0M
19-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Jagex didnt come here for some wanna be wierdo 2 posts above me reporting this forum.

People got tracked through trades in the game

And snort, no i didnt, ive done trades on here with pins etc so why would i report the forum :l

Destiny
19-09-2007, 11:45 PM
T0M has bought tons of things for irl trading, T0m wouldn't report. Jagex won't come on here it's a waste of time. They probably caught one person then tracked back trades. Then again, I'm not banned yet

*Knocks on Wood*

20-09-2007, 01:21 AM
lol dest.... :P

Baller
20-09-2007, 01:28 AM
T0M has bought tons of things for irl trading, T0m wouldn't report. Jagex won't come on here it's a waste of time. They probably caught one person then tracked back trades. Then again, I'm not banned yet

*Knocks on Wood*
rofls :P!

Orangeesh
20-09-2007, 06:54 AM

*Knocks on Wood*

Lols. :D

true though, they wouldnt bother looking around on dis website

Rashelly
20-09-2007, 09:25 AM
and hahaha at u being a wannabe pmod newb.
Yes. I'm a PMod wannabe, even though I don't play runescape.
You idiot.

Jagex didnt come here for some wanna be wierdo 2 posts above me reporting this forum.

They would have come here eventually and they can't ban people for information found on third-party websites, but if they see a name they can just check their trades to see if anything looks out of order.
And haha at all the -rep...I come here once in a blue moon, I REALLY care about rep.

No wonder all the good people have left this forum
EDIT: at the question in the rep, but the ****** was too afraid to leave a name so I couldn't answer (that makes sense) - It's called an opinion. And I wasn't complaining about it, I was laughing at the pathetic whiners who broke the rules and cried because they couldn't take the consequences.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont be rude towards other members.

20-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Giving your keyboard a workout?

If this forum sucks now, why even come? Maybe you should go back to your other "forum"

DPS
20-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Well like i always say!

RULES ARE THERE TO BE BROKEN LMAO!

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha.
So funny, really.
BTW, this forum has been reported to jagex tons of times, by me and at least 3 other people (won't say their names), so it was only a matter of time before Jagex took action.
Everyone who broke the rules and got banned deserved it, they had it coming.
And hahahahaha at Purplesh being a mod.

Hahahaha at you reporting habbox. :rolleyes: If you leave then you have to make everyone else leave eh? Selfish idiot.

DPS
20-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Hahahaha at you reporting habbox. :rolleyes: If you leave then you have to make everyone else leave eh? Selfish idiot.

GO NEVERSOFT!

Wiley
20-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Giving your keyboard a workout?

If this forum sucks now, why even come? Maybe you should go back to your other "forum"

Tbh more people are gonna stick up for rach over a noob like yourself.
Your always complaining about "this forum has noobs now" so why do you still come on?

LOL AT U LOSING UR ACC M8

not to any1 else who did cos i have sympathy 4 dem xo

PaulMacC
20-09-2007, 12:24 PM
He's that dude from the 40 year old virgin.

Autograph plz!

Wiley
20-09-2007, 12:24 PM

Autograph plz!

What? And who? :s

PaulMacC
20-09-2007, 12:34 PM
That nub who reported.
He's the 40 year old virgin!
Rasherly or wotever

Wiley
20-09-2007, 12:52 PM
That nub who reported.
He's the 40 year old virgin!
Rasherly or wotever

Tht "He" is a she m8.
And i would report hxf if i could be bothered.
Just to get rid of the noobs.

DPS
20-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Tht "He" is a she m8.
And i would report hxf if i could be bothered.
Just to get rid of the noobs.

Ive heard that person ur calling a boy in a girl

Wiley
20-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Ive heard that person ur calling a boy in a girl

What, can you even read?
Im not calling HER a boy.

*point proved why i would report hxf tbh*

DPS
20-09-2007, 02:49 PM
What, can you even read?
Im not calling HER a boy.

*point proved why i would report hxf tbh*

My bad ive been up since early sorry +rep

Orangeesh
20-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes. I'm a PMod wannabe, even though I don't play runescape.
You idiot.

They would have come here eventually and they can't ban people for information found on third-party websites, but if they see a name they can just check their trades to see if anything looks out of order.
And haha at all the -rep...I come here once in a blue moon, I REALLY care about rep.

No wonder all the good people have left this forum
EDIT: at the question in the rep, but the ****** was too afraid to leave a name so I couldn't answer (that makes sense) - It's called an opinion. And I wasn't complaining about it, I was laughing at the pathetic whiners who broke the rules and cried because they couldn't take the consequences.

I lost my account.. I aint crying? its just a game, does'nt effect my real life...

and if u dont come on here very often at all. you may as well stay off the forum because all you do is have a go at people when u do come on.

im not trying to be rude or anything.. but id like to see you say some happy stuff once in a while :D

Saosin
20-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Not much nice things to say on Habbox anymore seeing as all the fun people quit.

I lost my account.. I aint crying? its just a game, does'nt effect my real life...

and if u dont come on here very often at all. you may as well stay off the forum because all you do is have a go at people when u do come on.

im not trying to be rude or anything.. but id like to see you say some happy stuff once in a while :D

20-09-2007, 07:47 PM
rofl at Wiley, dude, why you think im crying cause i lost my acc? jeez dude i aint a pixel hugger, its just a DANG GAME. I got over it in a few mins, but you, if you lost ur lvl 20, ud probably cry, and no1 is supporting rashelly idiot, shes a selfish :rude: to be honest k? she reported hxf and she thinks shes SO cool cause she comes to hxf ONCE in a blue moon and thinks she can mouth off any1 she wants cause she was SOO respected!! haawt. Maybe you and her should get on that geek express.

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members, thanks.

Matty
20-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Guuuuutttttttteeeeeedddddd

20-09-2007, 08:36 PM
straight up, and now some noob with 1 rep power -reps for lawl. And atrophy, thanks for infraction! lyyk i love em.

Sly
20-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Well you think thats bad .
This girl was just on webcam for me and she ad no top on but er hair was covering her nip nips.
then she put a top on and went off webcam.
i felt so robbed.

20-09-2007, 08:43 PM
rofl dude thats hilarious =D

Rashelly
20-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Other forum? Funny, I don't use any other forum.

The only people I actually cared for left before I did, so how am I making everyone else leave? Do you think I actually care what these kids do? Do you think these people I don't even know will leave just because I laugh at people being banned? No. So think before you type such ludicrous comments.

Autograph plz!
Yes, I'm male, 40 and a virgin. So funny.

shes a selfish :rude: to be honest k? she reported hxf and she thinks shes SO cool cause she comes to hxf ONCE in a blue moon and thinks she can mouth off any1 she wants cause she was SOO respected!! haawt. Maybe you and her should get on that geek express.

So is reporting a website (and I reported this website MONTHS ago) for a valid reason selfish? What do I gain from that?
I didn't "mouth off", I expressed my amusement about lots of people getting banned, because, like it or not, those people broke the rules and had to suffer the consequences and if you can't see that, then you really need to open your eyes because you won't get very far otherwise.

*Image Removed*

I have no interest in having a girlfriend, ever. I'm getting married in June, and although my boyfriend might like the idea of me getting a girlfriend, I don't swing that way. Sorry. Good luck to you, though, you seem like a real good catch.

As for the rest of you, I'm sorry you seem offended by me being entertained by this.

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post private reputation comments on the forum, thanks.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:31 PM
RICK ROLLD BY RACH TBH.

You all got told. :rolleyes:

Anyway bk on topic JAGEX DUNT SUCK. u desrved it. k no infract cos i was on topic :]

20-09-2007, 09:36 PM
wiley, who is rick? your boyfriend?

oooh im scared, u took off 5 rep off my rach, and so what if they broke rules, i cant get far? get far in what? a game? rofl.

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 09:36 PM
The only people I actually cared for left before I did, so how am I making everyone else leave? Do you think I actually care what these kids do? Do you think these people I don't even know will leave just because I laugh at people being banned? No. So think before you type such ludicrous comments.

*Removed*

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other members.

20-09-2007, 09:39 PM
+rep chris. Atleast theres still someone with brains around here, (not you obviously rashelly)

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:40 PM
wiley, who is rick? your boyfriend?

oooh im scared, u took off 5 rep off my rach, and so what if they broke rules, i cant get far? get far in what? a game? rofl.

Go on youtube. And search rick rolled and youll find out. No need to get offensive tbh?

LOL YOU LOST UR ACC M8 RICK ROLLD!!!!!!!!!111111111

20-09-2007, 09:42 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 09:42 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other members.

Thanks for that, mate.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:44 PM
dude sthu about rick already! its like you wanna marry the guy.

and rashelly, if u seemed 'entertained' by offending others, you have some serious issues.

Rick owns you.

And i already married ste so sorry to dissapoint.

Anyway bbz

RICK ROLLD U LOST UR ACC PLS STOP CRYING? I TY.

20-09-2007, 09:44 PM
rofl. *Removed*

On topic: jagex was on this site and any other idiot who thinks otherwise needs to pay close attention to all the events occurring.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:46 PM
rofl. *Removed*
On topic: jagex was on this site and any other idiot who thinks otherwise needs to pay close attention to all the events occurring.

YES MATE IM SURE JAGEX WAS IS JAGEX A MAN OR A LASS? EH EH?

bk on topic jagex was not here 2k7

Neversoft
bk on topic jagex was not here 2k7

They obviously were... =/

Brody
breaking the rules will always come back to haunt u in the end

rofl...

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post short, pointless comments, thanks.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:47 PM
rofl...

y laff? u ent funni m8.

jagex wasnt here. and

LOL AT UR ACC GOT BANNED M8 RICK ROLLD TBH.

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do no post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!