PDA

View Full Version : [JustUpload] Free, fuss-free uploading!

hybride
17-09-2007, 07:15 PM
www.justupload.net

Is yet another uploading website and sister website of Habbo Ring, my successful resources website.

JustUpload is guaranteed to be up for at least one year, 50 megs uploading, most file types accepted, no questions asked.

Tell me what you think, C+C please.
Thanks.

Florx
17-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Good luck with it.

Sunny.
17-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Looks quite good, Best of luck

hybride
17-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Thank you and thank you.

Someone I know is currently working on the backend for a new version of JustUpload and hopefully we'll get version 2.0 out in a couple of months, completely revamped. This is just temporary but I thought I'd start the service and warm it up a little.

Florx
18-09-2007, 07:11 PM
If you want any help with the PHP side of things - I'd be happy to lend a hand or two :)

Dentafrice,
18-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Looks okay :P

Not being rude, just looks a tad bit like TheUpload with the header.

today
18-09-2007, 07:45 PM
i like the colours (:

hybride
18-09-2007, 08:12 PM
If you want any help with the PHP side of things - I'd be happy to lend a hand or two :)
Thanks but I currently have someone else helping me with the backend for the next version of JustUpload but I'll let you know when I do need any help.

Looks okay :P

Not being rude, just looks a tad bit like TheUpload with the header.
Haha thanks, I premuse that you mean TehUpload and not TheUpload, right? I actually thought that Uploadz.co.uk was the first site with the fade effect at the top and a few other sites were influenced from that including yours, I was just following the "trend".

i like the colours (:
Thank you. I looked at red, orange, green, yellow, purple and any other colours that I could think of before going with his colour. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!