PDA

View Full Version : This section

Havoc_Generator
17-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm so sure it's being moderated by J-mods it's not even funny how people have been banned in the last 1 - 3 days? 7 - 10? Saying 'they wouldn't waste time with going no a small forum' is totaly moronic, they' can't access sythe and neither can they view fagex black market.. This section has been reported for talking of autoing, teh wub reported it and im sure others have reported it...

After all these reports I'm sure they got curious came by and snook a peek at our section and took action when they had the evidence at hand and banned alot of people. It's funny how alot of you say you got caught because you got caught when the chances are very low that 7 - 10 people get banned around in the same day.

Something must be done because this isn't being very pleasent with people being banned, knowing for a fact that J-mods are probaly browsing our forums.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

348GTS
17-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey, only a suggestion, but why don't we just follow the rules, then none of this will happen?

Nemo
17-09-2007, 09:37 PM
They took the risk, they paid the price. it is unlucky though

Baller
17-09-2007, 09:38 PM
gah.. :(!

PaulMacC
17-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Again you should have 'RUNESCAPE RIGHTS' to acess this forum

Galaxay1
17-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Nothing will change in the trading section, you have no proof of a jagex mod previewing this forum, as they said they have a good anti cheat system, how do you know its not that catching you's?

Ashley
17-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I agree, I think it's being watched too.

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey, only a suggestion, but why don't we just follow the rules, then none of this will happen?

Because thats no fun.

348GTS
17-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Because thats no fun.

Lmao.

makeslonger

:Delirium
17-09-2007, 10:20 PM
you guys must be a bit thick, in the history of the RS section, not 1+ person ever got banned in the same day, and 5+ people get banned in 2 days? like cant you see the flippin evidence? i was the first to get permed, maybe you need to get permed and then we'll see whos the stupid idiot that says "follow the rules, maybe u wont get banned"

Havoc_Generator
17-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Neversoft, I think destiny lost a mule, so many people..

Btw 348 who never show your face in the runescape section, then you come in here thinking you know some much, in life rules were ment to be broken if you're a rebelious child who isn't a pretty boy. I have money irl, I have clothes, I have game systems, I have hockey equipment, I have a nice house I havenothing better to spend it on so I buy runescape stuff to please myself. I think you should stop eemediatly browsing these forums because I bet you don't even play lately you act like the hot shot who knows everything.

Neversoft
17-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Neversoft, I think destiny lost a mule, so many people.

Destiny lost a mule? What? What the **** are you on about? :S

Havoc_Generator
17-09-2007, 11:06 PM
I over heard destiny's mule accs for selling gp got banned for rl/trading 14m gone. correct me if I'm wrong.

Wiley
17-09-2007, 11:14 PM
I over heard destiny's mule accs for selling gp got banned for rl/trading 14m gone. correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe you should just stop creating thread after thread of useless info which means absolutely nothing to 95% of this forum except another spam thread. We know who lost accounts we all have our own opinions no one can prove anything so just stop. ;l

Havoc_Generator
17-09-2007, 11:56 PM
proof? proof is in front of you 8 - 10 people banned within 2 days for all the same rules (real world) What more can you ask for?

Destiny
18-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Neversoft, I think destiny lost a mule, so many people..

Btw 348 who never show your face in the runescape section, then you come in here thinking you know some much, in life rules were ment to be broken if you're a rebelious child who isn't a pretty boy. I have money irl, I have clothes, I have game systems, I have hockey equipment, I have a nice house I havenothing better to spend it on so I buy runescape stuff to please myself. I think you should stop eemediatly browsing these forums because I bet you don't even play lately you act like the hot shot who knows everything.

I didn't lose anything I lied so I didn't have to sell mills atm lol xD

I tend to tell stories alot
Yes you are wrong lol

348GTS
18-09-2007, 12:01 AM
So you break rules, then complain about being banned? LOL

And Qiwls, I used to play, then I realised how stupid the game was, so I stopped.

But face it, you broke the rules, and you need to pay for it. The excuse "rules are made to be broken" is not going to get you far in life at all. And no, I'm not a hotshot, I'm just the person who will accept when I get punished for what I did wrong, not sit here and complain about something I can't change.

Havoc_Generator
18-09-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm not complaining of myself being banned, I'm complaining that most of you are going against the fact that J-mods aren't browsing our forums, they are and that's why daily people get banned it looks like.

348GTS
18-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Okay, now that we're on the same page...

Maybe J-Mods are watching these forums, I don't know. It is pretty unusual that so many people get banned, but I will have to wait for a couple more days to proove my experiment :)

Destiny
18-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I doubt Jagex Mods are watching, it's irrelevant to the situation? It's someone on the forums turning in names of past trades and known RSNs. They are probably suck ups looking for a pmod position.

Stop worrying guys, Karma's a ho.

847 I agree with you. If I get banned for something I did (I'm not saying I did anything O.o) I'd accept it, but Q has a point to why he is upset

Wiley
18-09-2007, 12:16 AM
proof? proof is in front of you 8 - 10 people banned within 2 days for all the same rules (real world) What more can you ask for?

That isnt proof.

What some people getting banned is proof?

Haha get over yourself.

Seriously. No one can prove anything unless its posted on official rs site.

Its a rumour / people opinions not "proof".

Havoc_Generator
18-09-2007, 12:21 AM
i' sticking with my point in why we're probaly under suspiscion by j-mods, people constantly being banned in a row for the same rule.. ;)

Havoc_Generator
18-09-2007, 12:21 AM
i' sticking with my point in why we're probaly under suspiscion by j-mods, people constantly being banned in a row for the same rule.. ;)

Havoc_Generator
18-09-2007, 02:10 AM
WTH my comp is mest said last post by wiley then it said last post by destiny now my comp triple posted.. I honestly didn't mean to. delete the posts mod please.

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not triple post

Destiny
18-09-2007, 02:26 AM
It was my comp too not just yours. It said Wiley was the last post but it said me, how awkward.

18-09-2007, 09:51 AM
wiley, *Removed*, how the hell is it not proof? i got permed, Neversoft permed (43 rep i think) purpleesh permed (a very long member of the forums) Hoax permed, (another member that was here longer then you) and many others. We wouldnt lie just to have "fun" what a dumb kid..

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont be rude towards other members.

Wiley
18-09-2007, 09:56 AM
wiley, gtfo, how the hell is it not proof? i got permed, Neversoft permed (43 rep i think) purpleesh permed (a very long member of the forums) Hoax permed, (another member that was here longer then you) and many others. We wouldnt lie just to have "fun" what a dumb kid..

I know you got permed.

But you cannot PROVE that a j mod is on the forum.

Tbh im sorry for the others getting banned but im so glad you did.

18-09-2007, 10:21 AM
and im so glad this forum is turning into a handful of idiots.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Galaxay1
18-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Then leave, no ones forcing you to stay, simple?

I agree there is no hard PROOF that a jmod is on this forum, in fact i very much doubt that there is a jmod on this forum.

Wiley
18-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Then leave, no ones forcing you to stay, simple?

I agree there is no hard PROOF that a jmod is on this forum, in fact i very much doubt that there is a jmod on this forum.

Amen .

Saosin
18-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Teh Wub didn't report Habbox.

If you don't want to be banned, DON'T BREAK THE RULES.

Shrlurp
18-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Jake you've broken rules so don't tell everyone they havn't to break the rules...

Tbh there are ways you can prevent it happening, if you were banned unlucky... and to the people who say you break the rules you pay a price... indeed however this is what people mainly use the section for the black market.

On the other hand if you don't want to be caught use sythe they have a perfectly good black market.

Saosin
18-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Yes, I've broke rules but I'm not crying and making threads when I get banned.

Jake you've broken rules so don't tell everyone they havn't to break the rules...

Tbh there are ways you can prevent it happening, if you were banned unlucky... and to the people who say you break the rules you pay a price... indeed however this is what people mainly use the section for the black market.

On the other hand if you don't want to be caught use sythe they have a perfectly good black market.

Shrlurp
18-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I can see that, but you havn't been banned recently?

Saosin
18-09-2007, 07:03 PM
I got banned a few weeks ago.

drama
18-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Don't put your RSN on Hxf then and give it out on msn O_o.
But 5+ in 2 days sounds suspicious.

Shrlurp
18-09-2007, 07:08 PM
K i respect that, you weren't one of the recently banned, recently in the last 2 days?

Saosin
18-09-2007, 07:09 PM
No but if you're going to break the rules, don't get annoyed when you get banned because you deserve it.

Shrlurp
18-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Agreed, i have no doubt about that. However people come here to do that, there shouldn't be such a risk of banning, but yes i agree Jake, totally.

I have said what i need to say, i respect people opinions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!