PDA

View Full Version : Ban threads..

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I have a few questions, why moan? You broke the rules you face the consequences....

Why so many threads? Ok just reply to another and read them all, no need for 10 thousand threads.

I understand mine is just as bad, but please, are you tards or something? It's same when trading your like 12 year old kids moaning.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Thread Closed to stop further arguments.

Wiley
18-09-2007, 03:29 PM
I have a few questions, why moan? You broke the rules you face the consequences....

Why so many threads? Ok just reply to another and read them all, no need for 10 thousand threads.

I understand mine is just as bad, but please, are you tards or something? It's same when trading your like 12 year old kids moaning.

Amen

And why attk me at mb? noob u pjed me from tht 98 ;(

Sly
18-09-2007, 03:29 PM
ino init its like the new distad cept its everyone

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Amen

And why attk me at mb? noob u pjed me from tht 98 ;(

what? o.o

Neversoft
18-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Whos moaning? Theres not ten thousand threads, theres about 10. It's runescape related, so why can't it be posted here? If you don't like the thread then simply don't click on it.

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Go look at the forum and you'll see, they got banned for a reason and then create a thread about it. No need for a thread, we don't care. I'm sure ALOT of people don't want to come here and see the forum spammed with pathetic banned threads.

Example: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=399563

Wiley
18-09-2007, 03:34 PM
what? o.o

At mage bank the other day i was fighting a 98 you attacked me i dint realise i went in mb you followed an it was lyk

MattyCh

i was like U NOOB MATT.

Sly
18-09-2007, 03:37 PM
i like to hear about the banningz but its not like we care ne more its become a very comment event i just like to say fingz like ' ohwel wots done is done' n stuff

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:39 PM
At mage bank the other day i was fighting a 98 you attacked me i dint realise i went in mb you followed an it was lyk

MattyCh

i was like U NOOB MATT.
oh sorry idk ur rsn L did i kill u or did u lever

i like to hear about the banningz but its not like we care ne more its become a very comment event i just like to say fingz like ' ohwel wots done is done' n stuff

+1 specially the people who I dislike. LL

Wiley
18-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Co_F

And no u hit like 30 30 30 then i levered on like 10 hp ;[

Bren
18-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Making all of these threads isnt gonna stop it =/ Just makes it worse for moaning about the people moaning.

Orangeesh
18-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Making all of these threads isnt gonna stop it =/ Just makes it worse for moaning about the people moaning.

Maybe someone should make a 'post ur banned account' thread
lol

T0M
18-09-2007, 03:48 PM
if my acc got banned id make a thread not that many would care :l

These threads are worse as your being a hypocrit

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Trying to get a point across, not my fault people have the brain power of a 10 year old. If you don't like my thread gtfo. I didn't ask you to come here did I?
Also read my first post, it clearly states I understand this may be as bad.

Wiley
18-09-2007, 03:53 PM
if my acc got banned id make a thread not that many would care :l

These threads are worse as your being a hypocrit

Hes not being a hypocrit. Yeh one is fine then all the banned people post in tht thread.

Meaning no more pointless spamming 'omgz0r i got permed for breaking the rules'

T0M
18-09-2007, 03:53 PM
A point that has no basis really, you've just said you didnt ask me come here/post here

People making the 'im banned' threads arent asking you to go there or moan at them

Just ignore them like i should have ignored this one

Bren
18-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Trying to get a point across, not my fault people have the brain power of a 10 year old. If you don't like my thread gtfo. I didn't ask you to come here did I?
Also read my first post, it clearly states I understand this may be as bad.
Theres other threads been made like this, go join them instead of spamming this forum =/

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:54 PM
A point that has no basis really, you've just said you didnt ask me come here/post here

People making the 'im banned' threads arent asking you to go there or moan at them

Just ignore them like i should have ignored this one

You can't ignore them when the majority of the forum contains a ban thread, otherwise I blatantly wouldn't of posted this.

Brenathon, I have my own thanks, don't like it then jog on son.

T0M
18-09-2007, 03:57 PM
You kinda can ignore them... its simple you just dont click on the title to direct you the thread...

Same thing was said like this bout the acc selling threads when it was allowed, that there were too many, every1 will either be banned soon or not, then it will be over

Bren
18-09-2007, 03:57 PM
You can't ignore them when the majority of the forum contains a ban thread, otherwise I blatantly wouldn't of posted this.

Brenathon, I have my own thanks, don't like it then jog on son.
Nah im fine ^_^

Matty
18-09-2007, 03:59 PM
You kinda can ignore them... its simple you just dont click on the title to direct you the thread...

Same thing was said like this bout the acc selling threads when it was allowed, that there were too many, every1 will either be banned soon or not, then it will be over
Shouldn't have to ignore them.

Nah im fine ^_^

Ok, I'm not bothered just thought you might have something better to do, obviously not.

I'm going hardcore scapin' I'll read flames at me later y0.

Ezzie.
18-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok...

-Runescape Forum
-Runescape Related
-Inquiry to who is posting the account names of those being banned

3 points off the top of my head in 2 seconds why it's fine to have people posting theese threads. As long as it's not going to go on for a few months..

Bren
18-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Shouldn't have to ignore them.

Ok, I'm not bothered just thought you might have something better to do, obviously not.

I'm going hardcore scapin' I'll read flames at me later y0.
Seems you have nothing better to do then reply :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!