PDA

View Full Version : Why would someone want to be gay?

raspberrys
18-09-2007, 04:51 PM
yeah i need answers

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

Axel
18-09-2007, 04:56 PM
The same people why people are HETEROSEXUAL (Bobx made me say it).

Brody
18-09-2007, 04:57 PM
because they prefer the same sex to opposite sex

RyanFTW
init.. its just gay...

*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Charlie
Because they like the same sex and not the opposite. Isn't that a bit obvious? :rolleyes:

:Jamie
18-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Grow up ryan.

Charlie
18-09-2007, 04:58 PM
init.. its just gay...

*Text Removed*

If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Because what you just said could be offensive to some people. Jees :l

Axel
18-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Ryan doesn't have morals though.

Moh
18-09-2007, 05:22 PM
We didnt decide to be gay, we just are.
You dont decide who you love?
Simple as

RyanFTW
18-09-2007, 05:29 PM
We didnt decide to be gay, we just are.
You dont decide who you love?
Simple as
plain wrong.

lew!
18-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Why would somone want to be straight?
We could ask the same question..

Its just a lifestyle. We cant help it.. and you cant make people straight, likewise you cant make somone bisexual / homosexual.

Moh
18-09-2007, 06:18 PM
plain wrong.
How is it plain wrong?
I didnt decide 2 be gay, I just dont get aroused by girls and only by boys, u cant control it ;s
So do u think u can "Decide" to be gay?

Lepore
18-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Who cares if your gay or fat or ugly.

Were people. We all have feelings.
If you dont have anything positive to say.

Then why even post? leave your opinions to yourself.

,Jess,
18-09-2007, 06:52 PM
People don't "want" to be gay, they just are the same goes for straight people, it's how they feel. From my point of view there's nothing wrong with it.

Moh
18-09-2007, 07:20 PM
People don't "want" to be gay.
well they do want to be gay but some ppl arnt special like us :)

cocaine
18-09-2007, 07:21 PM
its like saying "why do people want to be straight?"

well, bad example actually..

,Jess,
18-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Huh?

What I was trying to say is you can't control how you feel. It's not like you'll go "I'm going to be gay now because I feel like a change". People are who they are, that's how it is imo.

Alkaz
19-09-2007, 05:23 AM
Why would pple want to be gay?
Sorry but you really dont just wake up and say, i want to have sex and a relationship with the same sex.

Your born with the gene that attracks you to the same sex, just like for other people are born with the gene that attracks them to the opposite sex.

Btw the gene that makes you gay sort of can be almost hidden untill later inlife so dont say things like "eww a gay" because alot of men/women leave wifes and kids in their 30's and 40's and older to go and have a relationship with the same sex

EverSteve
19-09-2007, 09:22 AM
WDF are you on about 'Why would someone want to be gay'. Kk someone just dosen't wake up and go hmmm today i feel like i will go up a guys bum. Nooooooooo some people believe it or not are gay as in they like the same sex.

Stupid question or what.

RandomManJay
19-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Huh?

What I was trying to say is you can't control how you feel. It's not like you'll go "I'm going to be gay now because I feel like a change". People are who they are, that's how it is imo.

Very true, you make a good arguement Jess :P

le harry
08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
its like saying "why do people want to be straight?"

well, bad example actually..

why not! (.Y.)

uffie
08-10-2007, 11:40 AM
plain wrong.

You play Runescape or WOW, therefore you're in no place to judge.

Breakfloor
08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Ok, im a straight male. i look at a girl i like and think dirty things.
but my friend joe Thinks dirty things about men.
and my bi friend aiden does both.

they just arent attracted to women/men depending on there sex.

gay male + male = attraction
straight male + female = attraction
bi male + female + male = attraction. and its just the same with females.

Redmoon Evil
17-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Why would somone want to be straight?
We could ask the same question..

Its just a lifestyle. We cant help it.. and you cant make people straight, likewise you cant make somone bisexual / homosexual.

cant really ask the same question though, cos straight is the norm[and not to sound too homophobic but if were honest it is thats how the man upstairs wanted it to be]

we cant understand how you see it cos were not gay but because we dont understand it doesn't mean it's not true

EverSteve
18-10-2007, 07:36 PM
-yawn. The man upstairs, urgh. Rofllll there is no evidence god excists, many ppl believe in the big bang, so therefore you can't sya that its how its supposed to be noonno

Its how some hypricote who wrote the bible told us to be not bluddy god.

FlyingJesus
18-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Sorry but you really dont just wake up and say, i want to have sex and a relationship with the same sex.

Your born with the gene that attracks you to the same sex, just like for other people are born with the gene that attracks them to the opposite sex.

Btw the gene that makes you gay sort of can be almost hidden untill later inlife so dont say things like "eww a gay" because alot of men/women leave wifes and kids in their 30's and 40's and older to go and have a relationship with the same sex

Incorrect, it's things that happen in your life, seeing as how all relationships are psychological. If it was genealogy then it wouldn't suddenly "appear" later, that's like saying a white guy might suddenly turn Chinese when he hits his 40s.

Browney
18-10-2007, 08:08 PM

Would a more logical answer be that 20 years ago (for example) was when he got married, and now it is much more accepted to be gay rather than 20 years ago so he has come out?

lew!
19-10-2007, 01:43 PM
in the roman times, all the guys wanted to have sex to fufill their needs, but being at war, no women were there. so they had sex with eachother...

It was the christian churches that said it was wrong from the bible. But before being christian and religous was a big thing, having gay sex wasnt a problem.

Sly
19-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Dunno my cousins keeps changing his mind like the weather.
He was straight for abit got 3 girls preggerz and left em.
Then he was with sum lad n i was jokin sayin is that ur bf n me mum told me it was lol.
But then he went back to being straight got another girl preggerz.
Then was gay again for abit.
And now hes married and his wife is preggerz.
lol
he got like 6 kids altogether i fink its well cheeky

Redmoon Evil
19-10-2007, 10:23 PM
-yawn. The man upstairs, urgh. Rofllll there is no evidence god excists, many ppl believe in the big bang, so therefore you can't sya that its how its supposed to be noonno

Its how some hypricote who wrote the bible told us to be not bluddy god.

the man upstair as am jus fkin about but if we honest it is how it supposed to be if it wasn't how it was supposed to be gays wud be gettin preggy all the time

got nuffin gaints gay but u cant seriously be tellin me that bein gay is more normal than being streight

-:Undertaker:-
19-10-2007, 10:30 PM
People don't choose to be gay, it's not like 'oh there's a girl i'll do her today'

EverSteve
20-10-2007, 10:52 AM
the man upstair as am jus fkin about but if we honest it is how it supposed to be if it wasn't how it was supposed to be gays wud be gettin preggy all the time

got nuffin gaints gay but u cant seriously be tellin me that bein gay is more normal than being streight
No because boys can't get preggy, it dosen't show that its wrong for gays, it shows that you need eggs to produce babys duhhh.

Plus may i remind you theres a new way of getting men pregnant by inserting eggs manually :)

English
20-10-2007, 10:54 AM
No because boys can't get preggy, it dosen't show that its wrong for gays, it shows that you need eggs to produce babys duhhh.

Plus may i remind you theres a new way of getting men pregnant by inserting eggs manually :)
Men can't get pregnant you fool.
And as once said, God created Adam & Eve - not Adam & Steve. 'nuff said.

:Liam
20-10-2007, 10:59 AM
What if you dont believe in god?

English
20-10-2007, 11:04 AM
What if you dont believe in god?
If you are atheist then you can get out. Nah, but seriously if you don't believe in God why are you even listening to what I say? If you don't believe in him then there's no point regarding my quote. Man was intended to do woman, not man!

Jamie!
20-10-2007, 11:47 AM

What a fool..

English
20-10-2007, 11:57 AM
What a fool..
He supports Everton, 'nuff said.

Virgin Mary
20-10-2007, 02:04 PM
The Bible only says a man shouldn't sex a man, the same way it says a man shouldn't give **** to a woman. I figure it was put in there by the latter day homophobics similar to the ones we still have today :rolleyes:

GhostFace-
20-10-2007, 02:17 PM
i think its cause they cant get anyone from the other gender so they settle for anything.

or if there good lookin guys then guys are like omg :@ he looks good :O they they be gay.

fitcovboy
21-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Prove it!

If you are atheist then you can get out. Nah, but seriously if you don't believe in God why are you even listening to what I say? If you don't believe in him then there's no point regarding my quote. Man was intended to do woman, not man!
No one said anyone is listening to you, if 'Gods' intentions was that clear then why would people have feelings towards the same gender? And why are you only referencing man on man ...... don't tell me you accept woman on woman ...... funny huh.

I know gay people that were bullied at school for being gay, i suppose they woke up one day and thought 'i want to be gay, i want to be bullied and discriminated against'

How can people help where the atrraction lies? Some people like coffee other tea ...... there are not too many options with relationships. People do not just simply decide to be gay, so that fools like you can be judgemental over them, how about you butt out and let people be who they are?

Some people make me laugh, judging people on their sexuality, for feelings beyond their control! Not all of us have to buy rep either.

You can neither firstly prove or disprove that gad exists the same as i cannot, and secondly prove that he created adam and eve. The bible has been amended so many times, and neither me or you were around at the time to prove anything, and lets just say ...... you must of heard of chinese whispers, people add bits on and take bits away!

English
21-10-2007, 11:13 AM
No one said anyone is listening to you, if 'Gods' intentions was that clear then why would people have feelings towards the same gender? And why are you only referencing man on man ...... don't tell me you accept woman on woman ...... funny huh.
He asked me a question, so therefore he was 'listening' to me you foolish child. I don't mind a bit of woman on woman, but when it's 2 butch lezzas then that's not good! Hating homosexuals is just as hypocritical as racism is.

I know gay people that were bullied at school for being gay, i suppose they woke up one day and thought 'i want to be gay, i want to be bullied and discriminated against'

People get bullied everyday for stuff they can't help, I don't wanna hear your soppy story about homosexuals getting bullied. I'm not saying they chose it atall, but if the world started out with straight people then it must have come from somewhere & it wouldn't be genetic as they would have straight parents.

How can people help where the atrraction lies? Some people like coffee other tea ...... there are not too many options with relationships. People do not just simply decide to be gay, so that fools like you can be judgemental over them, how about you butt out and let people be who they are?

If I choose to be judgemental over a homo then I will. You mean to tell me you've never judged anyone in your life? Hell yes you have. You just get all hypocritical and touchy about it when it comes to homosexuals, because you are probably bi or gay.

Some people make me laugh, judging people on their sexuality, for feelings beyond their control! Not all of us have to buy rep either.

I haven't bought rep actually. Just because I'm liked & make decent posts which means people rep me doesn't mean I buy it. Just because you make ****** posts which are stupid means you don't get rep. Boohoo. You make me laugh you complete hypocrite. I expect you judge people just as much as the next person does but when it's done to homos it's "wrong", haha now who's the one laughing!

You can neither firstly prove or disprove that gad exists the same as i cannot, and secondly prove that he created adam and eve. The bible has been amended so many times, and neither me or you were around at the time to prove anything, and lets just say ...... you must of heard of chinese whispers, people add bits on and take bits away!

Who is this 'gad' that you speak of??? Haha I assume you mean God. More contradicting crap coming out of your mouth yet again. You say I can't prove the Bible well how the hell can you say people don't choose to be gay? You don't know that whatsoever. Stop contradicting yourself - you're making yourself look a fool. Obviously the Bible was added to but that doesn't mean there isn't truth in there. If you write an article on something that happened, just because you change the words around doesn't make it any less truthful.

FlyingJesus
21-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Ok a couple of things then.

Firstly, to settle the Bible matter. It mentions quite explicitly in Leviticus that "man should not lie with man as he so lieth with woman", and also in various parts the Bible condemns sodomy (*******). Whether you believe in the Bible or not I don't care, I'm just stating the bare facts.

Secondly, I don't know if people here are believing in the idea of a "gay gene" but that's a load of balls - homosexuality, like any other relationshiplike train of thought, is a product of things that have happened to a person in life and how they perceive things. If this wasn't the case, it would be impossible that in South America there are places you can go for therapy to become straight (which I guess they have because they're heavily Catholic and people there don't want to be gay).

21-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I personally believe the bible shouldnt be regarded as evidence nor should saying people are born gay because there is no proof to support either. I personally am an athiest and I believe homosexuality is down to having a difference in hormones. but anyway thats my belief, but it cant be regarded as evidence as to why a person is gay because theres no proof. Tbh were never gonna know why people are gay and we just have to accept the fact some people are gay and some are straight its a fact of life. Also saying that gay people have only been around in the past hundred years is a lie because people have had gay thoughts/been gay for thousands of years its just over that period of time homosexuality was seen as a taboo therefore it was kept a secret.

FlyingJesus
21-10-2007, 12:52 PM
It was hardly kept secret - the Bible tells of whole cities which condoned sodomy as a good thing, which would date back to several thousand BC. Also, the ancient Greeks believed that it was right for a tutor to have sex with his pupils (who would at the time have all been male) as it created a greater bond between them, and as someone mentioned the Romans took it up when they were away on long campaigns. In old Britain even it wasn't seen as a problem, Shakespeare's world certainly contained a lot of male-male relationships and no-one really cared. It was only really from the Victorian period onwards that it's been a hushed up issue.

21-10-2007, 12:56 PM
It was hardly kept secret - the Bible tells of whole cities which condoned sodomy as a good thing, which would date back to several thousand BC. Also, the ancient Greeks believed that it was right for a tutor to have sex with his pupils (who would at the time have all been male) as it created a greater bond between them, and as someone mentioned the Romans took it up when they were away on long campaigns. In old Britain even it wasn't seen as a problem, Shakespeare's world certainly contained a lot of male-male relationships and no-one really cared. It was only really from the Victorian period onwards that it's been a hushed up issue.
As I said I do not regard the bible as evidence. Im saying in History. In periods such as the victorian period homosexuality was kept a secret. Yes homosexuality was mentioned in literature but if it actually happened it was a completely different story. There is also anthropological evidence in which certain tribes despise homosexuality/any homosexual thoughts and if a leader of a tribe found out someone was homosexual, they would of been killed and this still goes on today.
History cant really be regarded as evidence because any historic opinions can be twisted to support a persons view. Anthropology can be regarded as evidence however because its studying human behavior.

fitcovboy
22-10-2007, 05:50 PM
[/b][/color]
He asked me a question, so therefore he was 'listening' to me you foolish child. I don't mind a bit of woman on woman, but when it's 2 butch lezzas then that's not good! Hating homosexuals is just as hypocritical as racism is.

Child? .... Hardly..... Listening? ... I think you mean reading! And no.... how very immature you do not mind two women..... As long as they are to your taste.... Shows your immaturity ...... so are you saying you’re a racist as well as a homophobe?

People get bullied everyday for stuff they can't help, I don't wanna hear your soppy story about homosexuals getting bullied. I'm not saying they chose it atall, but if the world started out with straight people then it must have come from somewhere & it wouldn't be genetic as they would have straight parents.

Where is it soppy then? I’m just stating facts.... but you only want the facts that you want..... Sorry it is an open post and I will write whatever I chose to.... and slightly obvious fact that it started somewhere.... as did the human race! And there are plenty of bisexual people that have had children.

If I choose to be judgemental over a homo then I will. You mean to tell me you've never judged anyone in your life? Hell yes you have. You just get all hypocritical and touchy about it when it comes to homosexuals, because you are probably bi or gay.

Whether or not I judge people is not the topic, however I do not judge people over race, sexuality, age, looks, or any other thing that is beyond their control.... shame you have not the intelligence to do the same, it easy to try and call someone names because they are gay or not the same race or religion ..... It’s also very childish.... But I suppose as you’re a child!

I haven't bought rep actually. Just because I'm liked & make decent posts which means people rep me doesn't mean I buy it. Just because you make ****** posts which are stupid means you don't get rep. Boohoo. You make me laugh you complete hypocrite. I expect you judge people just as much as the next person does but when it's done to homos it's "wrong", haha now who's the one laughing!

Your liked.... reading your posts.... your not liked ... more like you buy rep or give rep to recieve..... I can get that looked into the next time Sierk is on msn.... pointless rep gets removed! Resorting to swear words..... Shows your mentality. I am sure we covered the judgemental thing earlier in your post..... But still nothing new to go at hey.... Repetition.

Who is this 'gad' that you speak of??? Haha I assume you mean God. More contradicting crap coming out of your mouth yet again. You say I can't prove the Bible well how the hell can you say people don't choose to be gay? You don't know that whatsoever. Stop contradicting yourself - you're making yourself look a fool. Obviously the Bible was added to but that doesn't mean there isn't truth in there. If you write an article on something that happened, just because you change the words around doesn't make it any less truthful.

Oh dear one spelling error..... Glad you had a little intelligence to figure out the word.... hope it wasn’t too difficult for you! Where are the contradictions you write of? You cannot prove the bible..... I cannot prove that every single gay person does not choose it. I think you look like the fool now. And no there is changing the words to give a totally different meaning and then there is the addition and removal of certain facts ...... so over time what is right and what is wrong..... Who knows apart from the people that were present at the time? Also as there are many religions..... Which one is correct.... after all each has variations..... I should point out though..... This post is not about religion or the bible..... Maybe you would like to keep on subject!

I also see from your posts that moderators have had to intervene, generally for insulting other members..... I could see a few posts that have been missed.... and should I choose to moderate again in the future.... Well let’s just say I am on the ball ;)

English
22-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Child? .... Hardly..... Listening? ... I think you mean reading! And no.... how very immature you do not mind two women..... As long as they are to your taste.... Shows your immaturity ...... so are you saying you’re a racist as well as a homophobe?

I used the term listening as that is the term that you used when quoting me, however I used quotation marks as it was a term to be used loosely. Yeah man, shows my immaturity! No child it just shows I'm straight! Actually I'm not racist, just not keen on homosexuals. And bloody quote properly you illiterate fool.

Where is it soppy then? I’m just stating facts.... but you only want the facts that you want..... Sorry it is an open post and I will write whatever I chose to.... and slightly obvious fact that it started somewhere.... as did the human race! And there are plenty of bisexual people that have had children.

I was being sarcastic about it being soppy. Sorry but where does bisexual people having children come into this? I said that being gay isn't part of the genes/dna. Hell, just because your parents support a football team doesn't mean you support that football team. Exactly the same context there.

Whether or not I judge people is not the topic, however I do not judge people over race, sexuality, age, looks, or any other thing that is beyond their control.... shame you have not the intelligence to do the same, it easy to try and call someone names because they are gay or not the same race or religion ..... It’s also very childish.... But I suppose as you’re a child!

Actually judging people is the topic this has turned into. I extremely doubt you don't judge people and are just saying this to save the skin off your back. I expect you have judged people in your life & you're a liar if you say you aren't. People of a different religious background is nothing to do with this, we are on about homosexuals and how they are judged. I don't think you can call a 17 year old a child just because he has an opinion that conflicts with yours. If anything what you are saying is childish.

Your liked.... reading your posts.... your not liked ... more like you buy rep or give rep to recieve..... I can get that looked into the next time Sierk is on msn.... pointless rep gets removed! Resorting to swear words..... Shows your mentality. I am sure we covered the judgemental thing earlier in your post..... But still nothing new to go at hey.... Repetition.

For goodness sake learn to use the correct you're when saying something about me. Infact I barely ever rep anyone & I don't feel the need to buy rep. My rep has been received due to VIP & making good posts. You can check with any admin. Yeah you enjoy talking to sierk on msn, shows what a good life you lead talking to people about rep on msn!

Oh dear one spelling error..... Glad you had a little intelligence to figure out the word.... hope it wasn’t too difficult for you! Where are the contradictions you write of? You cannot prove the bible..... I cannot prove that every single gay person does not choose it. I think you look like the fool now. And no there is changing the words to give a totally different meaning and then there is the addition and removal of certain facts ...... so over time what is right and what is wrong..... Who knows apart from the people that were present at the time? Also as there are many religions..... Which one is correct.... after all each has variations..... I should point out though..... This post is not about religion or the bible..... Maybe you would like to keep on subject!
I also see from your posts that moderators have had to intervene, generally for insulting other members..... I could see a few posts that have been missed.... and should I choose to moderate again in the future.... Well let’s just say I am on the ball ;)
Now it's not just one spelling error you've made but several. I had the intelligence to figure it out but if you had any intelligence you could actually spell properly. Now asking me which religion is correct? LOL! What a ******* you actually are. No religion is correct, it's the way you interpret the religion as to which one you follow. Blimey you are really more stupid than I thought! You talk some talk but you are quite stupid yet try to hide it with your pro-homosexuality talk! And if you intend on moderating in the future I wish you the best of luck!

fitcovboy
22-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I used the term listening as that is the term that you used when quoting me, however I used quotation marks as it was a term to be used loosely. Yeah man, shows my immaturity! No child it just shows I'm straight! Actually I'm not racist, just not keen on homosexuals. And bloody quote properly you illiterate fool.

You’re not keen on homosexuals so you decide to post in the forum? Your life must be interesting! We already established I am not a child.... you do go on. And illiterate i am not.... so if you want to insult me.... it shows how silly you are, after receiving warnings for similar behaviour.

I was being sarcastic about it being soppy. Sorry but where does bisexual people having children come into this? I said that being gay isn't part of the genes/dna. Hell, just because your parents support a football team doesn't mean you support that football team. Exactly the same context there.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Bisexual people come into it because you implied only straight people have children! And you’re the one that tries to slate people over football teams.... earlier in this post.

Actually judging people is the topic this has turned into. I extremely doubt you don't judge people and are just saying this to save the skin off your back. I expect you have judged people in your life & you're a liar if you say you aren't. People of a different religious background is nothing to do with this, we are on about homosexuals and how they are judged. I don't think you can call a 17 year old a child just because he has an opinion that conflicts with yours. If anything what you are saying is childish.

You can doubt what you like, I do not care for you’re opinion, and I do not need to save the skin off my back, I also have no desire or need to prove myself to an immature child! Am I not correct with the fact that you are classed as an adult at the age of 18? Sometimes if you have nothing positive to add, then you should keep your opinions to yourself, but it just shows your immaturity once again!

For goodness sake learn to use the correct you're when saying something about me. Infact I barely ever rep anyone & I don't feel the need to buy rep. My rep has been received due to VIP & making good posts. You can check with any admin. Yeah you enjoy talking to sierk on msn, shows what a good life you lead talking to people about rep on msn!

I do talk about the site to Sierk on msn as I have had a lot to do with habbox, as he is the site owner, then obviously I do discuss things, not that it is any of your business! Having done webpage design, moderating and head rare values reporter, I had a bit to with the site but as I said it's nothing to do with you.

Now it's not just one spelling error you've made but several. I had the intelligence to figure it out but if you had any intelligence you could actually spell properly. Now asking me which religion is correct? LOL! What a ******* you actually are. No religion is correct, it's the way you interpret the religion as to which one you follow. Blimey you are really more stupid than I thought! You talk some talk but you are quite stupid yet try to hide it with your pro-homosexuality talk! And if you intend on moderating in the future I wish you the best of luck!

Back to the swear words, it just shows what a blot on society you really are; now I am not going to respond to your childish posts further! I have better things to do than to go around in circles with you. And i refuse to get into a battle of wits with you; I never attack anyone who's unarmed. I’m sorry, I’m not being rude; it’s just that you don’t matter.

English
22-10-2007, 07:11 PM
You’re not keen on homosexuals so you decide to post in the forum? Your life must be interesting! We already established I am not a child.... you do go on. And illiterate i am not.... so if you want to insult me.... it shows how silly you are, after receiving warnings for similar behaviour.

I posted in this thread as I saw the thread title whilst browsing 'New Posts'. You claim "My life must be interesting" yet that is sarcastic, which you later claim to be the lowest form of wit thus contradicting yourself. I know it's a phrase but it contradicts what you said about sarcasm below. Having a different opinion on homosexuals to you doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to post. You continue to use several full stops which are not needed & I don't see the point in the continuation of these.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Bisexual people come into it because you implied only straight people have children! And you’re the one that tries to slate people over football teams.... earlier in this post.

As above regarding the sarcasm comment and how you used it also. I never once implied only straight people have children. Again you are wrong and are totally not understanding what I said. I said it has nothing to do with the genes/dna. Therefore sexuality isn't determined by genes/dna. I never once said only straight people have children. Care to quote where I said that? Though you won't be able to because I didn't. I don't see what's wrong with mocking a football team.

You can doubt what you like, I do not care for you’re opinion, and I do not need to save the skin off my back, I also have no desire or need to prove myself to an immature child! Am I not correct with the fact that you are classed as an adult at the age of 18? Sometimes if you have nothing positive to add, then you should keep your opinions to yourself, but it just shows your immaturity once again!

Yes I will doubt as I like. Because in 16/17 years I extremely doubt you have never pre-judged someone or thought something negative about someone. You have no need to prove, nor could you. And once again calling me an immature child, must I remind you that you are the one that plays Habbo - not me. I never claimed I was an adult, just not a child. A 17 year old is not a child. You've been negative towards me yet you contradict yourself by saying 'if you having nothing positive to add then you should keep your opinions to yourself' and I am really not sure you should be saying this & keep contradicting yourself.

I do talk about the site to Sierk on msn as I have had a lot to do with habbox, as he is the site owner, then obviously I do discuss things, not that it is any of your business! Having done webpage design, moderating and head rare values reporter, I had a bit to with the site but as I said it's nothing to do with you.

Again you call me a child, yet you discuss this forum over msn with the owner because of your past jobs. How is that mature? I know of many people who have done more or even "higher" jobs than you but do not feel the need to continue to discuss such things or even talk to sierk, move on perhaps?

Back to the swear words, it just shows what a blot on society you really are; now I am not going to respond to your childish posts further! I have better things to do than to go around in circles with you. And i refuse to get into a battle of wits with you; I never attack anyone who's unarmed. I’m sorry, I’m not being rude; it’s just that you don’t matter.
So by saying swear words you are a blot on society? Excuse me child but the working man swears all the time & they pay your benefits and whatnot so I don't think you have the right to also imply they are blots on society. Let me see whether you go back on your word (and make up some stupid excuse) in which to reply to my post. I don't feel the need to 'arm' myself & I'm sure I matter to society more than you ever well. I'm not being rude, just speaking the truth.

FlyingJesus
23-10-2007, 10:57 AM
illiterate i am not

lol sorry but that made me chuckle. also i havent bothered reading the argument with you and craig as im sure youre just insulting each other, so i leave you with this thought:

hello.

Kross619
23-10-2007, 11:00 AM
A lot of people get turned down by girls so turn gay :S
Or they just like men....

Roboevil
23-10-2007, 11:08 AM
lol sorry but that made me chuckle. also i havent bothered reading the argument with you and craig as im sure youre just insulting each other, so i leave you with this thought:

hello.

o hi there.

Browney
23-10-2007, 11:16 AM
hello.

Hmm... I concur.

lew!
23-10-2007, 11:49 AM
As i said before, romans and everything used to do it, and somone else pointed out about teachers having same sex with their pupils.
Queen victoria even refused to beleive that there were such things as lesbians or bisexuals. Im not sure about gays.
But this is the time period when most people thought that following the queen was a duty and everybody did it. So when she said that being lesbian is wrong / theres no such thing then thats when people passed down the generations that being homosexual was wrong. so..

**** YOU VICTORIA!! lol

ItsDave
23-10-2007, 02:28 PM
I totally agree, I just dont get it... sorry !

buttons
23-10-2007, 02:54 PM
LOL @ EVERYONE BEING SERIOUS
"we can't help it"
*Text Removed*
yeh, why be gay when u can be bisexual
yeyeyeyey

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

FlyingJesus
23-10-2007, 02:55 PM
yeah queen victoria outlawed homosexuality for males, but as pepsi said she didnt believe in lesbianism so did nothing about them

Virgin Mary
23-10-2007, 05:30 PM
y r u str8 i dnt gt it plz i jus dnt gt it

GETS BEATEN ON THE FLOOR
CRIES CONFUSEDLY
:'s

Susie Dent
23-10-2007, 05:34 PM
cuz dey wer brort up wrng or sumit itz nt der fault dey lackd a male rolemodel n wernt tort dat homosexuality iz wrng itz nt der choice eiva!!!!!!

&
23-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Why does this thread anger me -.-

Susie Dent
23-10-2007, 06:29 PM
cuz ur gay

Edited by Garion (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks :).

drama
23-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Why woudn't somone want to be gay!?!

Virgin Mary
24-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Why woudn't somone want to be gay!?!
Well life for them would be much easier.

today
25-10-2007, 07:09 AM
As your madly in love with some raving gay.
Thats why. :rolleyes:

&
25-10-2007, 10:25 AM
As your madly in love with some raving gay.
Thats why. :rolleyes:
if you say so matt:]

Naruto!
25-10-2007, 10:34 AM
if you say so matt:]
Why did you ask such an obvious question?

It's like me being christian (which I'm not) and going into a thread "Why would someone want to be a christian, ITS WRONG!!!" and then I ask
"Y DOEZ THIS THREAD ANGER ME"

Janet Snakehole
15-11-2007, 03:42 AM
This is an old topic, yer.
But I wondered why someone would act such a stupid question tbh.

People don't really choose to be gay, its in their genes.

Samishlol
15-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Silly question much.

YoManGo!
15-11-2007, 04:56 PM
ability to dance and have better fashion taste than any other man.

JackHb
15-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I can get that looked into the next time Sierk is on msn.... pointless rep gets removed!

Please stop refferring to Sierk in every post you practically make. We all now know you speak to Sierk over MSN.
And stop mentioning your old job roles constantly, as sorry to burst your bubble but you weren't very high up, so stop using it to make it look like you were and trying to sound powerful

Just had to get it off my chest as I have read like 4 posts where you mentioned it now and that was in the past 5 mins, I better not look at your others.

SUPERhanna.
15-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Because they find boys attractive
OBV.

16-11-2007, 02:32 AM
IF they choose to be, maybe it's becuase they want to be different. I do things to be different but not being gay :P Just a thought.

Virgin Mary
16-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Why would you want ***** when you can have ****? Perhaps I'm biased, but I am still right.

SUPERhanna.
16-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Why would you want ***** when you can have ****? Perhaps I'm biased, but I am still right.

Might be a vegetarian ye?

Charlie
16-11-2007, 02:52 PM

Because one doesn't do it for them as much as the other does. Whatever floats your boat basicly.

Asher
16-11-2007, 03:34 PM
males kiss better.

Virgin Mary
16-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Might be a vegetarian ye?
Not if they were licking someone's fish pie ;p!!!

Asher
16-11-2007, 03:47 PM
aRgHgHgHhHh!!!!!

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.

YoManGo!
16-11-2007, 05:31 PM
males kiss better.

they really dont.
from my experience, anyway.

Virgin Mary
17-11-2007, 04:54 AM
they really dont.
from my experience, anyway.
Blacks do but you don't really get as many black gays as white gays.

YoManGo!
18-11-2007, 04:02 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by BobX (Forum Moderator): Do not post racist comments anywhere on this forum.

Starburst..x
19-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Your kind of implying that people choose to be gay
No one chooses to be gay,,it sounds as stupid as saying "I woke up today,,and guess what,,I felt like being bisexual,,funny that."

=Jen=
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Uhm.
You don't CHOOSE to be gay.

Honestly, if I had a choice.
I'd be straight.
People are jerks about me being bi-sexual.

And it's irritating.

But I'm not saying I'm not proud of being gay.

=Jen=
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Uhm.

I'd be straight.

And it's irritating.

Edit:
Love the post above.

[Sorry for double post!]

Jamie--
03-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Uhm.

I'd be straight.

And it's irritating.

Edit:
Love the post above.

[Sorry for double post!]

But isn't that denying who you are? to be honest i wouldnt choose to be straight because its how i am, i was born this way and i don't want to change it. yes people are jerks abour sexuality but its their problem not yours.

xx

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old thread. In future please make a new one.

Pyroka
05-12-2008, 12:01 PM
People grow up to be gay, or straight, or bisexual. I think it depends on the environment you live in, and your life experiences. Some people don't 'want' to be gay, but they have to because you can't just change your sexuality like that.

It's not a bad thing tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!