PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

Youheard
18-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Let's see if you understand this...

You all trade together right? Jagex find one or two people who have traded gold between each other and track where that gold ended up. So it probably just started with one person being caught and found out then tracing and tracking down further trades from there which might be why a lot of you have been banned.

As said by other people already it is also against there T&C to use evidence from external websites to ban people.

Flame me all you want, I couldn't care less :D

Humoured
18-09-2007, 11:04 PM
OMG HOW COULD YOU, HOW DID YOU, WHAT!!!

A very nice idea Youheard +rep for reliefing me of worries.

Hoax
19-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Nice idea but unfortunetly not true.

I was traded gold from my friends storage/pure account which no one on this forum knows..

Gold was made through alching etc, so no way it could be traced back to me (i was permed btw.)

Havoc_Generator
19-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi mattyyyyyyyy

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off-topic or pointlessly.

Baller
19-09-2007, 02:32 AM
ur smart :)
+rep

raspberrys
19-09-2007, 06:24 AM
have u seen micky lately alex?

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont post off-topic or pointlessly.

:Delirium
19-09-2007, 09:53 AM
alex, the tracking thing might be true but whats it about the T&C? is it like if some1 reports say me, and uses proof from this webbie, i wont get banned..?

Youheard
20-09-2007, 02:16 PM
have u seen micky lately alex?

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont post off-topic or pointlessly.

alex, the tracking thing might be true but whats it about the T&C? is it like if some1 reports say me, and uses proof from this webbie, i wont get banned..?

Yeah he's round my house now drinking milk.

I think I remember reading in the small print that they can't ban you by using external resources as evidence, might be my imagination though.

Axel
20-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Alex is always right.

VPSwow
20-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Interesting thread really.

Im going to check if iv been banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!