PDA

View Full Version : Help please...

Sentrax
19-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi, I've been off Habbo for a while now. I quit, and whilst I was off it my HC ran out. It was on 14 months, so I reached shiny badge.
So I wanna know, if I go back on habbo and purchase HC membership again, will I have a normal HC badge or my shiny one?
Thanks, +rep if I can.

msb.
19-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi, I've been off Habbo for a while now. I quit, and whilst I was off it my HC ran out. It was on 14 months, so I reached shiny badge.
So I wanna know, if I go back on habbo and purchase HC membership again, will I have a normal HC badge or my shiny one?
Thanks, +rep if I can.
the Shiny 1 (called gold hc) that is urs for ever, there is now 23/24 months of hc, so u get different gifts these day.
If u login habbo and get hc again it don't mean u lose the badge, u will just have ur gold hc still then it carries onto months 15,16... and so on. When you reach months 23/24 it goes back to month 1 and then u still have he gold hc badge but u get presents every month u complete still..
P.S i don't care about rep :P

Sentrax
19-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Okay, thanks very much!

Spy,
19-09-2007, 05:11 PM
like he said ya have passed the amount of months u needa to get hc so the badge is yours untill ya hc runs out again and then its bk when u get more hc.

wish thay did a badge for ppl liek each 10th month like
10th bronze shiney one
20th silver shiney one
30th gold shiney one
40th a hole new desgin or the vip badges

CHA!NGANG
19-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Yh what he aka first comment apart from youself said lol oh yh and erm there are new hc furni out and to see then search: heloeverybody.

They are on display there.

@xP
19-09-2007, 05:35 PM
A Basic Answer for you :)

Yes you will have the "shiny" badge. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!