PDA

View Full Version : It would be cool if

Jin
28-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Have you ever messed around on the console and seen some habbo with a real cool name which hasnt been on for like 2 yrs???
I have and sometimes i wish that if the habbo has been inactive for a long time then habbo reserves the right to delete them just imagine as more and more users join habbo there are less and less names available. After a while habbo will have to do something wont they ???

:Illusion
28-06-2004, 03:19 PM
But what if they suddenly decided to come back, saw that everything had gone an had spent quite alot to get it all...Habbo would be gettin a slap on the wrists for that :eek: Everyones just gonna have to be more imaginative with their names :p

GELHEAD2004
28-06-2004, 03:41 PM
well.... to be honest.... if the account has no furniture on and hasnt bought any credz then they should delete the name and re-realse it!

Jin
28-06-2004, 04:06 PM
well I know quite a few people that have left habbo and have deleted all their rooms WITH the furni inside it and yet their name isnt availible it is annoying

Evolution
01-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Habbo cannot and WILL NOT delete habbo names with furniture on them.

This is because it would be like stealing, they paid for furni and then it gets deleted.

Habbo do not delete habbo's from 2001+ either because those Habbo's have the IONE PRESANT. there you go :eusa_danc

Upson
02-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Well, I was once perm banned on habbo (not mentioning the name) about 1-2 years ago, I had quite a lot including a dino, typo (when they were worth ALOT) 20+ thrones petals 100+ hcs etc and i regulary check my old accounts rooms, About 6 months ago i noticed ALL the rares had dissapeared, All the norms are still there but the super rares and rares ave gone.

Anyway i think they after summit like a name hasnt been used for 2 years they should release them for use again! :rolleyes:

Butcher11
02-07-2004, 12:48 AM
well.... to be honest.... if the account has no furniture on and hasnt bought any credz then they should delete the name and re-realse it!

Yeah, that's good as long as they have no furni or creds.

:Illusion
02-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Habbo are lazy enough as it is :p Can't see them goin around checkin account's that haven't been used for so long for furni an creds, if everyone chose some original names then nobody would get the name already in use message :eek:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!