PDA

View Full Version : jose leaves chelsea!

the wombats
19-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has sensationally left Stamford Bridge, according to BBC Radio 5live football correspondent Jonathan Legard.

The news comes just 24 hours after the disappointing Champions League draw against Rosenborg.

Legard understands that Mourinho has texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news of his departure from Stamford Bridge.

There has been no official word so far from the Premiership club.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

he was an amazing manager. i think chelsea are doomed with him gone..

that's if this is true of course.

Simmzay
20-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I think it's all related to Chelsea wanting more attractive football. If it was purely results, I'd back Jose in the long-run.

Scouse
20-09-2007, 12:31 AM
bye bye chelsea

Minstrels
20-09-2007, 06:06 AM
how can you say Chelsea are going to struggle now Jose is gone? With all their money they could get the manager they want who will get them results and play good football. I think it can only be good for Chelsea....

Aflux
20-09-2007, 06:11 AM
how can you say Chelsea are going to struggle now Jose is gone? With all their money they could get the manager they want who will get them results and play good football. I think it can only be good for Chelsea....
That's just like when Arsenal lost Henry; you'd be foolish to say anything like that.

@xP
20-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Thank god!

No more of his stupid celebrations..
Also i'm sure Chelsea will find a suitable manager.

Samishlol
20-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Bit harsh corey but i think he did a good job

liquid
20-09-2007, 06:25 AM
damn, didn't see that coming.

velocity
20-09-2007, 06:31 AM

its not always about the money, you need a good manager or your going nowhere. you can have all the money in the world and still not win it.

the wombats
20-09-2007, 07:26 AM
yes, they have a lot of money, but the owner isn't putting his own money into buying players anymore. it's a bad move for chelsea, it's going to be hard for them to find a good manager who can win and play good football.

Thank god!

Also i'm sure Chelsea will find a suitable manager.

so because he had stupid celebrations you're glad he's gone? :S don't you go by how good a manager he is?

English
20-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Chelsea are definately not gonna win the title, though I never predicted them to do that this season anyway:D Jose was arrogant & that made him an even better manager. He took a fair few gambles & some of them didn't pay off and some of them did. I can see him going back to Portugal/Spain for management to be honest! Rumour has it his succeeder may be Fabio Capello or Didier Deschamps!

jordang16
20-09-2007, 10:37 AM
I think chelsea have made there game against united harder for themselves now i think united will win 2-0

jrh2002
20-09-2007, 12:14 PM
I hope he stops in England.
I also agree that the football was'nt the best to watch but i loved his attitude and he knew how to get results.
I expect chelsea will be playing amazing football soon and also cant wait to see them start spending big money again.

CJW93
20-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Phew!.

e5..
20-09-2007, 02:05 PM
bye bye Chelsea LOL.

danny-dyer
20-09-2007, 02:23 PM
gf chelsea xo

Shoovers
20-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh well lol , Goodbye mourinho, goodbye mourinho

Jordie
20-09-2007, 02:55 PM
you gotta admit he was a great manager
didnt see it coming tbh but its not the best of times with man united at old trafford at the weekend they could start to struggle from here

Jamie!
20-09-2007, 03:03 PM
**** craic that like..

No matter how much you hate the guy.. the PL has lost a great man! His arrogance and all that will be missed like.

Rumour has it that he is on his way upto Carlisle, with Abbot going in the opposite direction :8.

http://www.carlisleunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~1114755,00.html

Browney
20-09-2007, 03:24 PM
"at the weekend they could start to struggle from here "
Why would Manchester United now struggle? They've lost a great opponent, surely it would make it easier?

I think 1-0 to Man U on Sunday. Change is never a good thing. It just disrupts everything, they won't be ready for Sunday now.

Jordie
20-09-2007, 03:26 PM
"at the weekend they could start to struggle from here "
Why would Manchester United now struggle? They've lost a great opponent, surely it would make it easier?

I think 1-0 to Man U on Sunday. Change is never a good thing. It just disrupts everything, they won't be ready for Sunday now.

i clearly mean chelsea?

Geraint
20-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Not only have Chelsea lost a great manager but they have also lost their backroom staff. Chelsea might now struggle if they don't get a good manager in. He took attention away from his players by putting it all on himself

edible
20-09-2007, 04:06 PM
damn. he truely was the special one.
chelsea will struggle without him i reckon, cos the team had a good relationship with him.
good luck to him & chelsea.

any chance he will come to everton?:rolleyes::P

Grainger@CUFC
20-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Appointed Avram Grant, the director of football, as the new manager. Good move :rolleyes: apparently all the Chelsea fans hate him so I've heard. Pity to see him leave, you would always get a laugh with Mourinho :D.

shok
20-09-2007, 06:42 PM
He was an amazing manager in all ways the interviews his arrogance obviously the way he made chelsea play

will be missed greatly
Thank god!

Also i'm sure Chelsea will find a suitable manager.idiot get out of here at once pfft

bye bye Chelsea LOL.you just copy and pasted someone else you little kid

Soka
20-09-2007, 06:59 PM
he was a great manager, he added a good sense of arrogance and contributed well to the premiershp i think

new manager? gus hiddick, mark hughes? whose caretaker manager isn't it one of abramoviches mates who knows a bit about football, some sporting guy.

this is not chelseas downfall, i think it will be when abramovich has had his fun and decides to invest elsewhere maybe in another sport.

i think they'll be a repeat of leeds united :eusa_clap

hmm, i think we should swap dennis wise for mourinho.

i hope mourinho stays in the premiership anyways, i rekon he'd be good at spurs when jol gets sacked around xmas if hes not in top 6.:rolleyes:

Puma
21-09-2007, 03:04 PM
LMAO! i really hated jose mourinho.. because he brought all the good player which other team needed and dnt even play them e.g ballack and shevencko, when man utd could of brought ballack and made great use of him.. stupid **** ;] i hope they fail this year!

Jordie
21-09-2007, 03:45 PM
LMAO! i really hated jose mourinho.. because he brought all the good player which other team needed and dnt even play them e.g ballack and shevencko, when man utd could of brought ballack and made great use of him.. stupid **** ;] i hope they fail this year!

you dont know how ballack would of played for united?
if he hasnt settled into english football he will play poorly until and if he gets used to it

Puma
21-09-2007, 05:02 PM
ballack would of had 1st team placement if he joined united tbh, and chelsea didnt even play him much plus his not even in the chelsea champion league squad =/

Soka
21-09-2007, 07:20 PM
ballack would of had 1st team placement if he joined united tbh, and chelsea didnt even play him much plus his not even in the chelsea champion league squad =/

ballack = past it, and i think he was over rated arrogant crout **** when he was any good.

Thq
21-09-2007, 08:55 PM
yh, i support chelsea, i think we are goin down but hopefully ronaldinho will still come in july.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!