PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a business partner

Milkyi
20-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey!

I am looking to start up a new website, however I am also looking for a business partner to work with on this project. This person needs to be able to code pref. so we can get the website coded. I work within the administration and general running of the website. I have no idea what we can make at the moment, therefore ideas are welcome.

I have got bored recently and I am sure other people have to, therefore its a perfect time to get commited to a new project :)

Please PM me or post in this thread!

Eccentric
20-09-2007, 04:22 PM
What sort of work will you be taking on as a project to give us examples?

Milkyi
20-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I am willing to do any project really. I am looking to expand my CV, earn some more money and gain experience. I will do anything apart from dirty/horrid/illegal websites.

Albion
20-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm a good Coder in Html
I'll be happy to help you code if you purchase the domain :)

Milkyi
20-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Some examples of your work would be most helpful. Check your PM inbox, a PM coming your way :)

[This does not mean others can not 'apply' to be the business partner, as this may fall through]

Eccentric
20-09-2007, 04:46 PM
what experience do you have milky :S

Milkyi
20-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I have experience within the administration and running of websites. I have managed many websites in my time, and my strengths lay within the organization, legal etc. I am also OK/Good at graphics :)

O, and I'm not short on cash.

headboard
20-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Any proof ?

Milkyi
20-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Will be hard to proof things from years ago, however if anyone wants to team up with me, they can send me a PM and we can talk about our experiences, the future, and our plans.

Eccentric
20-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Will be hard to proof things from years ago, however if anyone wants to team up with me, they can send me a PM and we can talk about our experiences, the future, and our plans.
cant u just tell us here :S

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 03:01 PM
I would like to keep all personal details personal, and I will only talk about my past, plans of this business etc with any possible business partner.

Anyone interested, as the offer is still open.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Sounds like you want us to do all the work while you sit on ure lazy *** and take credit for it.

headboard
21-09-2007, 05:08 PM
agreed

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Far from it...

I would be running the administration and management side of things, and the day to day running of the business/website. Every website I have worked for always comments on how hard I work and how dedicated I am. I normally have to usher other people on to keep their half of the deal up.

As long as everyone does their share of the work, I am happy.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:15 PM
And who can we ask for evidence? if we were to we could do all the management our selves without the hastle of hiring someone else.

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:18 PM
If you want to make your own business, so ahead but I am offering the position of business partner to me, meaning we work as a team. If you would like to speak to some of my past employers and freinds you can add me to msn. If you would like my MSN email, please PM me.

Do not forget, any project I do with a business partner may lead to further projects.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:22 PM
how much profit would you take we do the main work:| we do all the coding and gfx if necesary. :S

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:23 PM
As a business partner would would split any revenue 50/50 - a fair split. Even if you did the coding, I would still have alot of work to do, and I don't think people realise how much work is done within the administration.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:34 PM
name some pls?
im only intrested as im doing 'young apprentiship in business administration' under 16's course so im intrested :)

Liberation
21-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Doesn't really help you not showing your previous work is it? Like selling a car before seeing it ;l

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:44 PM
If people are interested, I will tell them my previous experience via Instant Message. I have mainly worked within the MMOCC market, however I am a graphics designer for a magazine called Fusion, which can be found here:

http://www.waxcrayon-publishing.com/pdfs/fusion.pdf

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:46 PM
If people are interested, I will tell them my previous experience via Instant Message. I have mainly worked within the MMOCC market, however I am a graphics designer for a magazine called Fusion, which can be found here:

As which we have no evidence of, whats the big deal in not sharing it on here :S scared the owner of one of your false sites may hang about here and say nope he doesnt :S

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:49 PM

Check under the designers section, and I am Darren Toogood ;)

I am NOT telling people my experience, because why should I to people who will just take the mic and who are not interested in the project. Like I have said, I have experience in the MMOCC market. I owned my own mmocc, and I have worked in the administration of other mmoccs. I also run my own website design company, and in the past I ran a hosting company.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:54 PM

Check under the designers section, and I am Darren Toogood ;)

I am NOT telling people my experience, because why should I to people who will just take the mic and who are not interested in the project. Like I have said, I have experience in the MMOCC market. I owned my own mmocc, and I have worked in the administration of other mmoccs. I also run my own website design company, and in the past I ran a hosting company.
we have no way of knowing that is your actuall name you could have saw it and said it.
Also how succesfull were these sites?

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Believe me or not, I don't really lie :S

The MMOCCs I worked for are still going, however overall MMOCCs are dieing. My hosting company shut, due to me expanding my projects. My MMOCC sold (without a client) for £120, so profit for me ;)

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Not bad :)

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Anyway, back to topic.

I am needing a business partner to start up a new website with myself. I have had one person come forward so far, but we need ideas for a website, so any ideas are welcome.

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Printing services?
Graphic services?

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 06:04 PM
I already own a graphics design website.

We are looking to create a unique website, something that will make money. Not a copy of something :)

Eccentric
21-09-2007, 06:12 PM
well there isnt many options to be honest, think of something offscreen then make a similar succesfull website :S

Milkyi
21-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Anyone else have any ideas?

Liberation
21-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Anyway, back to topic.

I am needing a business partner to start up a new website with myself. I have had one person come forward so far, but we need ideas for a website, so any ideas are welcome.

If people had a good idea to make money, do you think they would be telling everyone?

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 07:50 AM
You have a point there...

Anyhow, is anyone interested?

Oni
22-09-2007, 08:18 AM
He isnt really trusted, in his MMOCCmonthly he offered 65 HCs as a prize yet on MSN he keeps posting selling 65 Hcs he has no intention of giving them away. He is really immature and if you critisize his work so he can improve it he goes phsyco.

Eccentric
22-09-2007, 08:23 AM
LOL!!! Told you hes lieing ;)! no-one ever trusts me.

xBenxx
22-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Tip;

if your looking for a business partner ask around on loads of forums and say you ask on 5forums, bring the best person with the right skills from every forum and give them all tasks and the person who completes the task the best is your new partner.

Include loads of information like your background in business so then your new business partners know what there going in to.

always read what you say because if you dont, the habboxforum users take that chance to 'own' you.

Be polite and give information to your partners when they need it, not always PM, that is unless its personal which i think using a personal messaging system isnt always the best thing, use e-mail.

I Hope this helps,

BWILLIAMS
Helping-ICT.com
Managing Director/Founder.

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 12:55 PM
The prize of 65 HC Sofas has already been awarded.

Ob, I understand fully and I have done work for you in the past ;)

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:57 PM
The prize of 65 HC Sofas has already been awarded.
To who? One of your clones I bet or why try to sell them on msn?

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 12:58 PM
The prize winner will be announced on our website shortly.

This is not about MMOCCMonthly and the competitions involved.

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 01:04 PM
He isnt really trusted, in his MMOCCmonthly he offered 65 HCs as a prize yet on MSN he keeps posting selling 65 Hcs he has no intention of giving them away. He is really immature and if you critisize his work so he can improve it he goes phsyco.
That's woodrally for you!

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 View Post

That's woodrally for you!

Umm...funny how I have more than 65 hc sofas, therefore I have gave away the 65 hc sofas as a prize, and kept my other HC sofas :) I and other people think I am far from immature, and really you need to move on from the past.

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Umm...funny how I have more than 65 hc sofas, therefore I have gave away the 65 hc sofas as a prize, and kept my other HC sofas :) I and other people think I am far from immature, and really you need to move on from the past.
Lol @ you not being able to quote properly.
If you hadn't mentioned that you worked for Fusion and MMOCCMonthly and that your name was Darren Toogood, then people would've probably wanted to work with you.

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 01:21 PM
That just shows how peoples minds can not move on from the past, and realise a decent opp.

People like yourself have been in this market too long, and seem to bring up the past.

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 01:24 PM
That just shows how peoples minds can not move on from the past, and realise a decent opp.

People like yourself have been in this market too long, and seem to bring up the past.
If you hadn't done those things in the past, then people wouldn't hate you.

Milkyi
22-09-2007, 01:25 PM
The P-A-S-T. People need to learn to move on. Now it would be great if you could leave this thread, because you seem to be pointing it more and more on me and taking it away from the subject.

Back to subject please people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!