PDA

View Full Version : Godwars lyk

Wiley
20-09-2007, 05:17 PM
How hard is it? And do they hit thru prayer can you mage range from distance etc etc etc xoxox.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Burns
20-09-2007, 05:29 PM
very hard for you. not saying ur crap =]

and na u cant range/mage from distance theres little creatures attacking u

Wiley
20-09-2007, 05:33 PM
very hard for you. not saying ur crap =]

and na u cant range/mage from distance theres little creatures attacking u

You dont even know my lvls so shh.

Burns
20-09-2007, 05:36 PM
lvl 76?

Wiley
20-09-2007, 05:36 PM
no. Wrong acc.

The Professor
20-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Not hard at all as long as youre wearing the right items.

:Delirium
20-09-2007, 07:51 PM
dude, why even say he isnt crap when he is? hes a stuck up snob tbh and wiley, you cant do it, you aint strong enuf, ull get k0ed as soon as u go in.

T0M
20-09-2007, 07:58 PM
dude, why even say he isnt crap when he is? hes a stuck up snob tbh and wiley, you cant do it, you aint strong enuf, ull get k0ed as soon as u go in.

You're a bit snappier than you were before :P

I think the god wars dungeon is pretty hard tbh, outside the bosses own areas, get attacked by alot of monsters, of all types

Matty
20-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Easy l

me and sean and ste downed zammy a few times.

Obviously if you have a large team you have can do zammy one easily, dunno about others.

Max it hit on me was 48.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:14 PM

ROFL IRL UR ACC GOT BANNED M8!!!!111

Burns
20-09-2007, 08:18 PM
urs is next co f

danny-dyer
20-09-2007, 08:20 PM
wiley,
ur *Removed* in cocky
ul get banned soon
and ul get owned cuz ur crap.
wiley the rep didnt catch on blud

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:28 PM
wiley,
ur so *Removed* cocky
ul get banned soon
and ul get owned cuz ur crap.

LOL AT U.

No i wont get banned ive never done a trade on my main acc ty :)!

danny-dyer
20-09-2007, 08:31 PM
gf on tryna get a god sword LOL xo

20-09-2007, 08:31 PM
maybe i got a bit of aggression after what happened to me Tom :P

and whiley just go get a flippin life? what kinda psycho are you? idc if my acc got banned? i dont give a rats crap if my 122 got permed too... because...

ITS JUST A FRIKKIN GAME GET OVER IT!

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members, thanks.

T0M
20-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Wiley you're an idiot :l

Seriously dude get a life and get a personality change :l

And meh after reading his posts delirium dont blame you for being aggressive towards the fool

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:37 PM
maybe i got a bit of aggression after what happened to me Tom :P

and whiley just go get a flippin life? what kinda psycho are you? idc if my acc got banned? i dont give a rats crap if my 122 got permed too... because...

ITS JUST A FRIKKIN GAME GET OVER IT!

Really so your sayign tht so why hype at me ye when i lol when u get banned. So you do care? lol RICK ROLLD IRL M8.

Wiley you're an idiot :l

Seriously dude get a life and get a personality change :l

And meh after reading his posts delirium dont blame you for being aggressive towards the fool

I lyk my personality. Gf.

20-09-2007, 08:38 PM
lol at him loling "irl" for me losing an account? how sad can that filth get??? like hes laughing at me for losing pixel data? if i knew him irl, i would even say it in case i get another infraction for being "rude"!!! oh and btw, some noob with 1 rep power -rep me lawl

and Wiley, if you like your personality, i hope you THE BEST of luck that you find a soul mate, *cough* That dirty hobo down da street *cough*

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont be rude towards other members.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:39 PM
lol at him loling "irl" for me losing an account? how sad can that filth get??? like hes laughing at me for losing pixel data? if i knew him irl, i would even say it in case i get another infraction for being "rude"!!! oh and btw, some noob with 1 rep power -rep me lawl

Well tbh if im filth for saying it ye. Why do you flame at me for laughing?
if you didnt care you would leave this thread and be like HUM DE HUM. Exactly, please dont pointless post in my thread =).

Edit:

Its "Wiley"

Not "Whiley" LOLOLOL AT YOU AGAIN.

T0M
20-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Wiley in seriousness, if you have that same personality in your real life, dunno if you do or not, but if you do you must not have many friends and either no gf or a really desperate one that goes for anything she can get

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Pleased do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members.

20-09-2007, 08:42 PM
loling at what? running out of ideas? hmm so of course i care, ive been in this forum longer then you have,lets see, i had 10x skills better then yours, hmm lets see, i just got out of highschool with 96% over average and got a seat into MIT, and hmm lets see, your a 13 year old that lol irl at a guy mis-spelling ur forum name? Very cool very cool.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:43 PM
loling at what? running out of ideas? hmm so of course i care, ive been in this forum longer then you have,lets see, i had 10x skills better then yours, hmm lets see, i just got out of highschool with 96% over average and got a seat into MIT, and hmm lets see, your a 13 year old that lol irl at a guy mis-spelling ur forum name? Very cool very cool.

17 thanks* i go to college and ive been on this forum longer than you ;).

I have like 4 accounts which got banned xox.

T0M
20-09-2007, 08:44 PM
17 thanks* i go to college and ive been on this forum longer than you ;).

I have like 4 accounts which got banned xox.

Shoulda left when they got banned, woulda been a nicer place without you

Wiley
20-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Shoulda left when they got banned, woulda been a nicer place without you

Thats great :) Stop spamming my thread. Back on topic any1 done the bandos 1?

PS: Sorry go rob people like you did bren.

RICK ROLLD AGAIN MATE!!!111

danny-dyer
20-09-2007, 08:45 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members.

20-09-2007, 08:46 PM
rofl pwnt by tom. and buddy im 19, and do you EVEN know what MIT is? well of course you dont, MIT= Massachusetts Institute of Technology= #1 Technological university in the world, 12% of applicants get in. Now your telling me your so cool cause you go to some little town college thats probably $5000 a year. lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!