PDA

View Full Version : This boy...

Ima-Gay-Boy
20-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey :D
Theres this boy in my class at college and hes sooooo hot.
Everytime I turn around, hes looking at me and smiling, but I dont know if hes gay/bi/straight :S
I dont want to ask him or anything just incase, any ideas? because I really like him :(

What should I do? heeelpppppp :(

shok
20-09-2007, 06:27 PM
you are gay lol

Edited by Matt, (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Naythi.
20-09-2007, 06:29 PM
you are gay lol

No way !

Haha ... This is gay / lesbain / bisexual chat forums !

Fgs

Moh
20-09-2007, 06:54 PM
you should start a convosation about gay discrimination and how much it anoys u. And once he gains ur trust, he might tell u hes gat/bi :p

Ima-Gay-Boy
20-09-2007, 07:42 PM
you are gay lol

Edited by Matt, (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
yeh lol

you should start a convosation about gay discrimination and how much it anoys u. And once he gains ur trust, he might tell u hes gat/bi :p
LOL ill give it a try :D
thanks mate

womanizer
20-09-2007, 07:44 PM
flash him.

whoooosh
20-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Ask someone who knows him ?

RandomManJay
20-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Basically what everyone else has been saying, have a conversation with him, talk about things you like to find compatability :P

flash him.

Lol, good idea XD!

Jackk
20-09-2007, 09:02 PM
ask one of his freinds? but try to keep it on the down-low, incase he is straight and you think hes gay he might take it offencive.

!Max!
20-09-2007, 09:56 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members or post inappropriately.

BlueEyedSarah
20-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey :D
Theres this boy in my class at college and hes sooooo hot.
Everytime I turn around, hes looking at me and smiling, but I dont know if hes gay/bi/straight :S
I dont want to ask him or anything just incase, any ideas? because I really like him :(

What should I do? heeelpppppp :(
I don't agree with the other posts about asking someone else. It might cause trouble and maybe embarass him. In my opinion you should talk to him, try be he's friend, then like someone else mentioned come up with that discussion/debate with your opinion on gay/bi and listen close to what he's opinions are too, then maybe you will be able to tell. Look close to he's actions too.

Romanity
28-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Gooood idea... im gunna use that from now on =]
+rep

Papershop
28-09-2007, 07:38 PM
you shdtake a picture cos i wanna see

CrazyColaist
02-10-2007, 03:49 PM
well is he gay or?

lew!
02-10-2007, 10:17 PM
LOL YEAH WE WANNA KNOW :P

Or you could of been like 'oh i went out with my gay mate yesterday.. LOL it was so funny- some ***** were being offensive tho.. its so annoying.. dont you think?'
then he might be yea.. im gay and i hate homaphobes

and are you out? if so, he might like you.. but he might not want anybody to know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!