PDA

View Full Version : [TGS '07]Three New Kingdom Hearts games confirmed!

Hatake Kakashi
20-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Three new kingdom Hearts games have been confirmed by Square Enix at the Tokyo Game Show. They are for the Nintendo DS, PSP and Mobile Phones (None of the below have been confirmed for PS3)

The PSP version is entitled Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep [Shown in the secret ending of KH2]. This tells the story of three new characters, whom are all keyblade apprentices in search of the missing keyblade master. Nothing else has come to light about the game.

The DS version is entitled Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This game features Roxas and Axel in single and multiplayer missions. There has been no comfirmation on the date of this game

The mobile phone version is entitled: Kingdom Hearts Coded. This is set after the events of the first Kingdom Hearts Game. Jiminy cricket returns to Disney Castle when he finds a message he is not able to trace. This marks the beginning of a new quest for a virtual Sora.

The games have been confirmed for Japan release but Square Enix has said release in western territories will be determined at a later date.

myke
20-09-2007, 06:43 PM
wow, I've only played number one on playstation two, but it rocked. LOL. I can't wait for the psp version!!

Nemo
20-09-2007, 06:44 PM
omg awesome :]] it should come to the wii tbh, then i'd get it, i dont think it'd be that great on DS and i dont have a psp and phone... LOL! but omg i remember the secret ending, awesome :]

Hatake Kakashi
27-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Game update: More information on the three games

Square Enix reveled many facts about the trio of games coming to Mobiles, DS and PSP. The information is only on the DS and PSP games.

Square Enix decided to expand on the world of Kingdom Hearts, which leads us to believe that is the reason for why there has been no news on Kingdom Hearts 3.
We'll go on the PSP version first: Birth By Sleep. [Some may deem these spoilers so if you don't want to know what it's about, just a heads up]

Birth by Sleep may be deemed as a sequel to KHII but it is actually a prequel. It takes places before Sora's era of being a keyblade master. During this time, many people wielded keyblades around the world. The trailer seen at the end of KHII shows a blond hair boy and a dark haired boy and also a bald man with a gray gottee. The trailer shows that the bald man was trying to influence the blond haired boy in some unkown way while the dark haired boy tried to stop him. In the trailer, the blad man is seen shouting, "Your your powers to break the darkness and fix my wrongdoings". At the end of the trailer, Mickey mouse was seen confronting with the bad guy with a weapon which looks like a cross between a magic wand and a sword.

Next game: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [DS]

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' trailer starts off from the last scene in Chain of Memories (the PlayStation 2 version), and the words "The time during the opposite side, when Sora goes to sleep" appear on the screen. The scene changes to the station and clock tower in Kingdom Hearts II, with Roxas and Axel looking over the city at the sunset. In another scene, Roxas is seen sitting in a white room together with the rest of Organization XIII, and a new, 14th member is introduced into the organization. Although the character's face was hidden by Organization XIII's traditional hooded jacket, it was apparently a female character.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is a multiplayer action game where you can fight as an Organization XIII member and attempt to complete missions cooperatively with friends. During the trailer, up to four characters fought together on the same screen against a massive boss character in a city setting. The game will also feature a single-player mode, of course.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!