PDA

View Full Version : Blood brothers

Hayd93
20-09-2007, 07:55 PM
went to see it as part of our GCSE's on monday.

Pretty good play the narator is a bit wired he just walks around and is on the stage all the way throuh and keeps bursting into the song "the devils got your number"

If you are also studing this and want to see it this is the info you need

palace theatre
oxfird street
M1 6FT

Dan2nd
20-09-2007, 08:31 PM
I've seen it and thought it was awsome. The narrator was meant to represent what Mrs Lyons (I think that was her name) fears most

Virgin Mary
20-09-2007, 08:35 PM
It's a musical not a play ;) And it's alright, a bit boring but that's why you're studying it.

Susie Dent
20-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Lol, the version I saw of Blood Brothers was put together by a group of school children. The narrator was a queer in denial that kept shouting about "mad men" every now and then.

VPSwow
20-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Im studying it for Paper 1 :)

Going to see it soon with school also. The play seems cool so the play should be good.

Jamesy
20-09-2007, 08:38 PM
I saw it in london too (old thread)

I thought it was brilliant :D

I keep humming the songs every now and then. Now my friends think im gay -_-

Hayd93
21-09-2007, 05:27 PM
the narrator is a bit wired he is in akll the way through them burts into devils got your number that is because it is based on a greek play so he is the god basicly

Tristan
21-09-2007, 05:33 PM
the narrator is a bit wired he is in akll the way through them burts into devils got your number that is because it is based on a greek play so he is the god basicly

You're so going to fail when you review or do whatever you're doing on the musical.

Hayd93
21-09-2007, 09:16 PM
You're so going to fail when you review or do whatever you're doing on the musical.

look i could put it into full detail but 1. i cba and 2. i think you would be rather bored.

It is based on how the greeks used to make there PLAYS using the god as the focus and tradiges ect

Mitch4?
22-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Huh? The proper blood brothers is a 5 Act play. Not a musical?
But yeah i'm also going to see it with the school, we can use it to write about as part our coursework to evaluate a live preformance. But in the next 3 months i'm going to see, Woman in black, Fame again, Wicked, Bloodbrothers. So i've got lots of choice to write about :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!