PDA

View Full Version : Habbo staff

Technologic
20-09-2007, 08:38 PM
able to disable "go to room" button?

It's just when clicked go to room on helkat it sent me to some random room. Then i cliekd 30 mins later and it sent me to that room again.

Lag isn't a factor as i can follow other users

@xP
20-09-2007, 08:46 PM
We should be able to disable it aswell tbh.

Boxiel
20-09-2007, 08:48 PM
That was Lag..

Charlie
20-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I guess if the room they are in is full, it might send you to some random room? Or, because they are habbo staff, they can change it so they don't get bothered all the time.

Mexel
20-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Whats the point in being in a private room if its not private?

CHA!NGANG
20-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Actually it was a fault with the console. HelKat was in that room last before she logged out.
However, On the consoles it appeared that she was still online bust she wasn't because I checked her homepage which said she was offline.

Hope that sums it up :)

P.S. Lost_Witness said that not even staff can or will be able to in the future turn it off. He said that if you don't want them to follow you then don't add them.

@xP
20-09-2007, 09:08 PM
P.S. Lost_Witness said that not even staff can or will be able to in the future turn it off. He said that if you don't want them to follow you then don't add them.

Very stupid.
This feature is VERY annoying.

:....:mike:....:
20-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Actually it was a fault with the console. HelKat was in that room last before she logged out.
However, On the consoles it appeared that she was still online bust she wasn't because I checked her homepage which said she was offline.

Interesting! However, I am not a big fan of stalking feature but it has its pro(s) and con(s). I always want to know where someone is on my list sometimes but I never know where they are because they never respond to your console so I think this feature lets me follow them when I really need them the most.

Very stupid.
This feature is VERY annoying.

The best quote on this forum: "Just don't go on then."

bo$$
20-09-2007, 10:13 PM

Not true exactly. I clicked on the room that a friend of mine was in.. and it said "Your friend is offline!" I consoled his name and he was offline.

Even if the console lags and says the person is online when they aren't, the room thing doesn't lag, from what I've experienced anyway

Invent
20-09-2007, 10:15 PM
HelKat had been offline for a LONG time yet it still said she was in that room ;)

:Act
20-09-2007, 10:53 PM
i hate this feature.
Its totally pointless. If u wanna know where someone is... message them. You can only use the feature if theyre online + on ur friendlist, so u cud just message saying "where r u"
if they dont want u there, they will say so or just not reply. When ur clicking ppl on ur console when u mass message, i always end up clicking "follow this friend" n i end up wiv them, n i have to click all over again. It's so stupid, and trust me, Staff will get rid of this ASAP cuz they are gna hate all the ppl on their lists following them EVERYWHEREEEEE
sometimes i just wna go to a room, and sit there, and just enjoy it, or if im making a room, i dnt wanna be hassled constantly. If ppl want u in a room, they wudve said. This feature is like inviting urself to a party when uve never been given an invite. Its rude.

GET RID OF THIS FEATURE NOW HABBO !!!

jesus
20-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Petition time.

e5..
21-09-2007, 07:28 AM
It was like that with me too I was like wdf? I think it was the last room HelKat was in? lol

le harry
21-09-2007, 07:45 AM
i hate this feature.
Its totally pointless. If u wanna know where someone is... message them. You can only use the feature if theyre online + on ur friendlist, so u cud just message saying "where r u"
if they dont want u there, they will say so or just not reply. When ur clicking ppl on ur console when u mass message, i always end up clicking "follow this friend" n i end up wiv them, n i have to click all over again. It's so stupid, and trust me, Staff will get rid of this ASAP cuz they are gna hate all the ppl on their lists following them EVERYWHEREEEEE
sometimes i just wna go to a room, and sit there, and just enjoy it, or if im making a room, i dnt wanna be hassled constantly. If ppl want u in a room, they wudve said. This feature is like inviting urself to a party when uve never been given an invite. Its rude.

GET RID OF THIS FEATURE NOW HABBO !!!

no one ever replies when u say "where are you" .......

maybe its just me :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!