PDA

View Full Version : Whts the rate

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Whts the rate of d legs / skirt drop on iron drags pl()x ? :D

No spamming pl()x

Like often or not or wht init. Ill +rep if i can (:

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to stop further arguments.

Bren
20-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Ive used 3000 chaos with no drop ;[

T0M
20-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Its random, i kill bout 20 and got a d leg drop, then killed bout 120 and didnt one

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Its random, i kill bout 20 and got a d leg drop, then killed bout 120 and didnt one

fnkQ .

GoldSolid
20-09-2007, 09:16 PM
You should just mage steels, much better drop chance. I think it is like 1/50 for irons though.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Oryt fanx.

N fanx to the kid who -repped an said pl()x is so lame

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Lets continue the 'Jagex you suck' thread here.

Wiley, Jagex obviously did look at this forum. It has been reported many times and a few of us who got permed hadn't even traded in weeks. One dude had even been on holiday. :rolleyes_

Also chickens drop dlegs every time.

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do no post off-topic.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Lets continue the 'Jagex you suck' thread here.

Wiley, Jagex obviously did look at this forum. It has been reported many times and a few of us who got permed hadn't even traded in weeks. One dude had even been on holiday. :rolleyes_

Yes and including me reported it. Good fight? Dont spam in my thread.

T0M
20-09-2007, 09:56 PM
neversoft i honestly dont think Jagex did look at this forum, i think people were tracked through each other

Wiley
20-09-2007, 09:58 PM
neversoft i honestly dont think Jagex did look at this forum, i think people were tracked through each other

DO IT OVER PM DONT SPAM MY THREAD K THANKS BYE.

on topic yh thanks for the rate xox

T0M
20-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Dude shut up, just because you create the thread does not make it yours, anybody can post if they choose to, they dont need your permission to post in any thread on any part of this forum :@

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Yes and including me reported it. Good fight? Dont spam in my thread.

Good fight? Are you some kind of moron or something? You got runescape on your mind 24/7 mate.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Dude shut up, just because you create the thread does not make it yours, anybody can post if they choose to, they dont need your permission to post in any thread on any part of this forum :@

If your continueing a previous thread which was CLOSED thanks to noobs aka you and tht stonemace LOL AT HIM GOT PERMED then yh your being a noob whos just spamming up the forum to get your post count up.

YH FANX FOR THE HELP AGAIN TY TY TY.

To neversoft YH I DO I LIVE RS IF THEY HAD A RS SHOP IRL ID BUY A DDS COME UR HOUSE AN 1 SPEC K0 U FOR UR WHIP GOOD FIGHT BBZ.

EDIT RICK ROLLD AGAIN I LYK YR INFRACTION.

Edited by Atrophy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members, thanks.

T0M
20-09-2007, 10:04 PM
If your continueing a previous thread which was CLOSED thanks to noobs aka you and tht stonemace LOL AT HIM GOT PERMED then yh your being a noob whos just spamming up the forum to get your post count up.

You really a jumped up lil brat :l

Why lol at somebody getting permed? Does it turn you on or something you seem to get really excited at the fact he got banned?

Im a noob spamming to get my post count up? Says the noob posting like an absolute idiot and talking like a fool

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont be rude towards other members.

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 10:05 PM

To neversoft YH I DO I LIVE RS IF THEY HAD A RS SHOP IRL ID BUY A DDS COME UR HOUSE AN 1 SPEC K0 U FOR UR WHIP GOOD FIGHT BBZ.

EDIT RICK ROLLD AGAIN I LYK YR INFRACTION.

You wish m8, I got 99 def + 99 mage. I don't even need a whip I'd barrage u to death m8, I own you.

Haha, I didn't even get an infraction?

On topic: Lvl 2 man drop d legs.

Wiley
20-09-2007, 10:06 PM
You really a jumped up lil brat :l

Why lol at somebody getting permed? Does it turn you on or something you seem to get really excited at the fact he got banned?

Im a noob spamming to get my post count up? Says the noob posting like an absolute idiot and talking like a fool

lolololol o noez online cuss me cos i etalk like a weirdo SO WHT M8 LLLL.

yh i find it hilarious how he crys he got banned an hes like I DONT CARE ITS AN ONLINE GAME. rick rolld again

You wish m8, I got 99 def + 99 mage. I'd own u.

what irl m8? good gosh u live rs more than me.

edit: NEVERSOFT IZ OUR OWN RL HARRY POTTER OMGZ0R

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members or go off topic

Neversoft
20-09-2007, 10:08 PM
what irl m8? good gosh u live rs more than me.

ROFLLLLLLLLLL!!! Seriously dude, come up with some better come backs. I'm getting bored. Anyway I got permed aswell, didn't you know? Laugh at me please.

T0M
20-09-2007, 10:09 PM
*Removed*

You really have a ***** bag personality and attitude :l

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont be rude towards other members.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!