PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday!

Immenseman
21-09-2007, 11:13 AM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday

The new funky friday is there, prize isn't that good. Very well written though. :)

very month, without fail, there comes a new update to Habbo! With more features than you could fill a teacup, hat, or bucket with.

For most Habbos this month is back to class; the school bell is ringing and the freedom of your Summer Holiday's are starting to seep away into the pipes of your memory. But with Habbo, the fun never stops! Because this update brings them to the top of the class! We all know how fast Habbo is progressing, we almost have trouble keeping up with it! We get over one new feature, and another comes along before we can say "Oooh.. What does this button do?" Like a character out of Dexter's Laboratory. (Other cartoon's are available!) But let's get out of Dexter's one, and go into the Habbo Laboratory to find out what's new in Habbo this season! Oh it's like shopping for new Teabags!

Drumroll please...http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2655/gotoroom2.gif

First up, the brand new 'Follow a friend' feature! This swankified new tool allows you to follow your friends wherever they may go and find out what they're up to! Some Habbos use this to be nosey! However, if you become frustrated by this new Feature, don't worry, you could always lock your room to get away from them! Not that you would want to of course. ;). These links can be found on your friends list and in the 'View message' area of your Habbo Console and can only be used if your friend is in a room (Public or private). Clicking this link will take you directly into the same room as them! Hide and seek will never be the same again...

If you've got a room that you are sure should have been accepted for Room of the Week (http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/room_review) then don't just sit around! In fact do sit around, welcome all comers to your room and get them to do all of the work! Because now there's a brand new feature called the Room Rating tool! This allows you to rate guest rooms throughout the Hotel and view ratings for other Habbos' rooms. These can also be used to recommend rooms to other users. I can see the messages now... "Wow! Come to this room! It has 1000 ratings and a cat called HelKat!" To rate these rooms, simply go into a room, and click either the 'Thumbs up' or 'Thumbs down' sign! The room is also automatically awarded rating points when you spend more than one minute in there. You can see other Habbo's room ratings by going to their rooms and clicking the '+' or '-' Signs. Hooray for Room Ratings!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2655/roomratings.gif The Final feature of this month is a solid favourite with all Habbos! The Discussion Forum! Next time you go onto a group homepage, you'll notice a difference in the layout, there are now 'Page tabs' at the top of each homepage where you can either choose to stay on the Front Page, or go to the Discussion Forum where goodness knows what is going on! Debates about the best Shakespeare play are among the Discussions of aspiring authors. Yes Habbos, this means you will no longer have to sift through your Guestbook messages to find the message you're looking for, because you can now have a whole area dedicated to messages from other Habbos! The owner of the group has a decision to make: they can decide who Creates and edits new threads, Everyone, Administrators or Group Members. You must have your e-mail verified on Habbo to be able to post messages! So if you don't have it verified, you'll get a pop up telling you!

An official Statement from Assistant Hotel Manager Helkat, tells us:

"No one will be able to see it in the forum so don't worry - as always we at Habbo have your personal info almost as closely guarded as my tea. (My tea tastes nicer, it's more of a temptation!)" Oh the strange antics that fill the offices of Habbo...

Because HelKat refered to these as "Funky Features" in her article, it is only right for us to dedicate a "Funky Friday" to them, is it not? Everything is getting Funky in Habbo lately! It makes me want to do the Duck Funk all night long! Just think, with this amazing prize you could be walking away, all the way to your safely guarded Storage, laughing heartily and chuckling away to yourself.

One Habbo could win themselves:
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album76/speaker1.gif
1 Holopod and Hologirl - to celebrate the way of the Habbo!
1 Festive Fan - to cool you down from all these great new features!
1 Speaker's Corner - to stand upon and tell the world about your fantastic win!
1 Throne - well, why not?

All you have to do is answer this simple question!

When was the last update on Habbo?

1. June
2. August
3. March

As usual 5 runners up will each get themselves 25 credits each.

Thanks to Beryll for this weeks Funky Friday!

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Hiro
21-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Aww i didnt win the last one -cryy

e5..
21-09-2007, 12:03 PM
I won't be entering a throne basically :]

PenguinFluid
21-09-2007, 12:51 PM
pretty gay imo
mine was better tbh but I dont reckon they even consider mine as they used mine before adn got 5t lol

Immenseman
21-09-2007, 12:57 PM
I know the prize isn't good but there have been worse prizes i'm sure. Habbo staff probably just like how well it's written and make sure the prize isn't to drastic. This one is very well written with a reasonable prize.

Hurts
21-09-2007, 01:04 PM
The bits telling us about the new features is just copied and pasted :P It's an OK FF but I won't be entering as I rarely do :D

PenguinFluid
21-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I know the prize isn't good but there have been worse prizes i'm sure. Habbo staff probably just like how well it's written and make sure the prize isn't to drastic. This one is very well written with a reasonable prize.
Thing is the igher the prize the more money the get from the comp as more people enter.

My prize of:
2 Team Benches - To keep your team on
2 ScoreBoards - For Keeping Score
4 Sport Corner Grasses and 4 Sport Straight Grasses- For your lovely maintained pitch
1 Gold Trophy - For the wiining team
1 Sky Dragon Lamp - Your teams scary mascot

In ty with the rugby world cup is wicked

Hurts
21-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Thing is the igher the prize the more money the get from the comp as more people enter.

My prize of:
2 Team Benches - To keep your team on
2 ScoreBoards - For Keeping Score
4 Sport Corner Grasses and 4 Sport Straight Grasses- For your lovely maintained pitch
1 Gold Trophy - For the wiining team
1 Sky Dragon Lamp - Your teams scary mascot

In ty with the rugby world cup is wicked

I doubt they would give out a Sky Dragon for a long while yet, as it's meant to be exclusive to the winners of Pixel Maze, all ways next week though :D

PaulMacC
21-09-2007, 01:22 PM
No-one will enter as it's so low (the prize)

Immenseman
21-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I've never enetered a funky friday myself but some people will still want to win the throne and enter.

PenguinFluid
21-09-2007, 01:33 PM
I've never enetered a funky friday myself but some people will still want to win the throne and enter.
only ****jockeys

Jordy
21-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Lmao I'm stunned. I entered on 3 different accounts

September 21st - HAFTA Pack

Winner - Covering
Creator - Gregglez

Runners Up:
katie.pricejorda
BankNote
Selox
chippiboi
Undiminished

My account, katie.pricejorda and BankNote both came runners-up and it's only the 3rd time I've ever entered :P

Immenseman
21-09-2007, 02:32 PM
aha, very nice.

Black_Apalachi
21-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Has nobody noticed this:

1. June
2. August
3. March

The last update was yesterday which was/is September :rolleyes:.

Immenseman
21-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Has nobody noticed this:

1. June
2. August
3. March

The last update was yesterday which was/is September :rolleyes:.Only your eagle eyes would notice that :P

audiorush
21-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Has nobody noticed this:

The last update was yesterday which was/is September :rolleyes:.

i think its means before that one.

Shawnstra
21-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Lol at the Throne, well why not xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!