PDA

View Full Version : [Layout] RevisionArea

Recursion
21-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Hello,

I kind of neglected my proxy that got a bit popular when My host went down, SO I thought I would redesign it.

Sticking to the pink and simple theme...

Yes it probably sucks.

C+C, rate and slate whatever :)

I generally do layouts for those poor people running on 800*600 resolutions, so this layout would be coded so that it would look good for all resolutions.

http://www.tehupload.com/8642936197.png
http://www.tehupload.com/8642936197.png

Tom

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Puma
21-09-2007, 07:27 PM
LMAO nice pink.. your right it sucks but it kind of u to help those poor people with resolution of 800/600 xD

Recursion
21-09-2007, 07:31 PM
RevisionArea will always have a pink theme :P

www.revisionarea.info/phpscript/v2 (http://www.revisionarea.info/phpscript/v2) is the current one which I got good views on XD (There isnt meant to be 2 grey bars at the bottom, only 1 lol, also, it doesn't work because it was neglected XD)

Puma
21-09-2007, 07:34 PM
still poor xD but it good.. wah the panic button for? lol look interesting

Recursion
21-09-2007, 07:37 PM
still poor xD but it good.. wah the panic button for? lol look interesting

I was going to make a fake revision part.. So that they could click it and it would goto a fake revision page.

Puma
21-09-2007, 07:39 PM
xD.. it dnt work tho :(

Recursion
21-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I know. It was neglected lol and I want to start it again :)

mousey
21-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Not to my taste..

Sorry, i recon y our could do better!

Eccentric
22-09-2007, 08:21 AM
its cool but the word phproxy on the actuall thing would be blocked on my school server :)

the layout is sexy though its original ;)!

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 10:26 AM
OH MY GOD THAT IS TERRIBLE.

Hayd93
22-09-2007, 10:28 AM
do you ever have anything good to say ?

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 10:35 AM
do you ever have anything good to say ?

Is there anything to say something good about?

I only say good things about stuff that's actually good. Look at Redtom, Invent etc.

Recursion
22-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Make it constructive at least fgs. I did say "c+c" :|

Anyway. Yeh, I didn't mean to put PHProxy lol. In the old version when it was up, it wasn't in there :)

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:26 PM
OH MY GOD THAT IS TERRIBLE.
*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users!

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Make it constructive at least fgs. I did say "c+c" :|

Anyway. Yeh, I didn't mean to put PHProxy lol. In the old version when it was up, it wasn't in there :)

Start again. In fact, don't bother. You'd be wasting your time. Go look at tutorials and other websites to inspiration.

*Removed*

*Removed*

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Start again. In fact, don't bother. You'd be wasting your time. Go look at tutorials and other websites to inspiration.

ARe you intentionally making a complete arse of yourself?
*Removed*

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:32 PM
*removed*

*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users.

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:32 PM

ARe you intentionally making a complete arse of yourself?
You are a total and utter MORON. You seem to think that you are amazing, I have seen your work and it isnt that great, I know im not good but atleast when I comment on work I comment productively.

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:34 PM
You are a total and utter MORON. You seem to think that you are amazing, I have seen your work and it isnt that great, I know im not good but atleast when I comment on work I comment productively.
yup i think he is a bit confussed myself and he thinks everyone on the forum bows down to him wen most people hate him

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:36 PM
yup i think he is a bit confussed myself and he thinks everyone on the forum bows down to him wen most people hate him
True he says we follow like sheep when the fact is we all just agree when it comes to him.

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:37 PM

That would be complete contradictory from all the praise you give me on MSN, wouldn't it? Seriously, I don't care about commenting productivly because if you tell them to do such and such they're not learning for the future.

Um, no? I don't care about anyone* on here because it's such a pathetic community.

*Apart from decent designers.

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 12:38 PM
no i am speaking the trust cuz i done your mom last night :D
The trust?
LOL.
The layout looks a bit too feminine - use a neutral colour e.g. green.
P.S. Scott, look up "contradiction" in the dictionary.

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:39 PM
That would be complete contradictory from all the praise you give me on MSN, wouldn't it? Seriously, I don't care about commenting productivly because if you tell them to do such and such they're not learning for the future.

Um, no? I don't care about anyone* on here because it's such a pathetic community.

*Apart from decent designers.
then why come on here. or if you like decent designers that probably hate you why comment on other peoples work just *Text Removed* off :D

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:39 PM
That would be complete contradictory from all the praise you give me on MSN, wouldn't it?
I said one layout 'wasnt that bad'. To be honest even if you were the best designer in the world everyone would still hate you because you never tell people how to improve.

Seriously, I don't care about commenting productivly because if you tell them to do such and such they're not learning for the future.
How do you expect people to improve if they dont know whats bad with their layouts ''/

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:40 PM
The trust?
LOL.
The layout looks a bit too feminine - use a neutral colour e.g. green.
P.S. Scott, look up "contradiction" in the dictionary.

Looks feminine LOL THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

P.S., maybe you should? He bums me on MSN and on here he's a moron himself. "Your amazing" then on here "I HATE YOU!!"

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Looks feminine LOL THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

P.S., maybe you should? He bums me on MSN and on here he's a moron himself. "Your amazing" then on here "I HATE YOU!!"
I have spoken to you once on msn ''/

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 12:42 PM
No... I meant this post:
http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=3925020&postcount=3
In there you say that you're not a sheep yet you go and make a thread about Corbin in the same way he did.

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:46 PM
No... I meant this post:
http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=3925020&postcount=3
In there you say that you're not a sheep yet you go and make a thread about Corbin in the same way he did.

That's not being a "sheep". :rolleyes:

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:47 PM
*Removed*

We have also just confirmed I have only ever spoken to him twice on msn apart from just now ''/

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not post private chat logs!

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:47 PM
a sheep copys people and follows them which you obv do :D

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:51 PM
*Removed*

We have also just confirmed I have only ever spoken to him twice on msn apart from just now ''/

Maybe if you post all of the conversation instead of picking out the "good parts" on your behalf?

a sheep copys people and follows them which you obv do :D

No. A sheep is following others to attempt to fit in.

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:52 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users

ScottDiamond.
22-09-2007, 12:53 PM
*Removed*

Lol at you. That didn't make sense at all.

Oni
22-09-2007, 12:54 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not post private chat logs!

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Lol at you. That didn't make sense at all.
WASTEGASH :D

Jõnathan
22-09-2007, 12:55 PM
i ent lowering my self to your level your just a pathetic wasteman that is asking for an arguement :D
And with that, you have lost the argument.

RedCrisps
22-09-2007, 12:58 PM
And with that, you have lost the argument.
*Removed*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!