PDA

View Full Version : SizRocks feel happy im leaving!

siz
22-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Ok well he wanted me to leave i tried not to i made a topic asking people what is could do to stop this and all i get is an infraction due to those careless mods i tried i really did but **** all i'm gone good riddens :'(

I will make my return once sizrocks has gone and i am also going to say that mattmaister who is the mod that wont let em sort this out by deleting the thread that could of helped me should actually think about what he has done

Thank you to:

Sunny. *Removed*

Boonzeet

=gamemaster=

Thank you to everyone who was there for me when i needed it.

And for those who hated me, not mentioning any names...NaughtyNemo i think should just see what i had to go through here and cut me some slack.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from Welcome to Habbox Forum / Goodbye. Please post in the correct section in future and do not post reputation comments on Habbox Forum.

today
22-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Actually you broke the rules so action had to be taken, though in all fairness you've not gave Super Moderators chance.

Oh well cya.

dirrty
22-09-2007, 12:58 PM
whatever. cya
but didnt you already leave :S

cocaine
22-09-2007, 12:59 PM
I will make my return once sizrocks has gone and i am also going to say that mattmaister who is the mod that wont let em sort this out by deleting the thread that could of helped me should actually think about what he has done

you posted private messages ;)

In the rules it clearly states that you cant.

A14. Do not post private messages, staff threads/posts or quote private conversations or comments made with the User Reputation system - It is not allowed to show Private Messages without the senders permission either in a Post or in another Private Message. Also it is not allowed to quote anybody from a private conversation or a thread/post not viewable by the public, for example in a Private Message or in a private forum, without the author's permission. This means it is also not allowed to show comments made by others using the User Reputation system, for example in your signature.

today
22-09-2007, 01:00 PM
whatever. cya
but didnt you already leave :S
He left once then came back (:

siz
22-09-2007, 01:00 PM
you posted private messages ;)

In the rules it clearly states that you cant.

A14. Do not post private messages, staff threads/posts or quote private conversations or comments made with the User Reputation system - It is not allowed to show Private Messages without the senders permission either in a Post or in another Private Message. Also it is not allowed to quote anybody from a private conversation or a thread/post not viewable by the public, for example in a Private Message or in a private forum, without the author's permission. This means it is also not allowed to show comments made by others using the User Reputation system, for example in your signature.

DIDNT NEED TO CLOSE THE WHOLE THREAD!

And i do have senders permission cos hes ment to be my damn clone isnt he!

today
22-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Actually he did as the whole issue was out of hand thus having to move it (:

Anyway as i said, you've not given Super Moderators chance to take action..

cocaine
22-09-2007, 01:01 PM

---MAD--- asked me to move the thread to the moderator bin.

siz
22-09-2007, 01:05 PM
---MAD--- asked me to move the thread to the moderator bin.

Oh well i guss thats it for me then.

:eusa_danc :) Solong Habbox :) :eusa_danc

Nemo
Lol! Thanks for mentioning me as hating you ^^. I just found you immature and your posts pointless. I stuck up for you ONCE and that was it. Ok well done you got proof that it wasnt you saying you rock. I never said anything against that. Lol.

Sunny.
Good luck in future. Look forward to your come back. Regards Sunny.

today
22-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Cya but as i said your own fault, you should of gave Super Moderators time to do anything but oh no. You know best right?

Janet Snakehole
22-09-2007, 01:15 PM
umm.. k.
bye!
[:

Nemo
22-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Awww, how nice of him... he tried black mailing me in a way. That is why i dont like you.

adidas™
22-09-2007, 01:24 PM
cya...
oh yh welcome back, for when u come back in like 2 days time...
and cya again for when u decide to leave again 2 days after that.:)

siz
22-09-2007, 01:25 PM
cya...
oh yh welcome back, for when u come back in like 2 days time...
and cya again for when u decide to leave again 2 days after that.:)

Not funny, just like your orange block dp!

today
22-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Not funny, just like your orange block dp!
It's not meant to be funny, when you leaving then?

siz
22-09-2007, 01:33 PM
It's not meant to be funny, when you leaving then?
once i make my last logg off in a few mins

today
22-09-2007, 01:33 PM
once i make my last logg off in a few mins
I'll keep you to that. (:

Bye then ):

siz
22-09-2007, 01:36 PM
SO LONG, If somone notices Sizrocks has left then tell me on habbo and ill return :D

I have 517 posts and goodbye!

today
22-09-2007, 01:37 PM
SO LONG, If somone notices Sizrocks has left then tell me on habbo and ill return :D

Posts mean nothing and bye once again.

Nemo
22-09-2007, 01:38 PM

Mmh Bye.

@xP
22-09-2007, 01:43 PM
bye .

today
22-09-2007, 01:46 PM
http://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=29887

And he's gone. For how long.

Sizrocks
22-09-2007, 02:46 PM
At least hes gone now! Well, bye for now. And Mr.big gives his regards, and Tooloomoomoo isn't who you think he is :rolleyes:.

Ok, bye.

TitaniumRubber
22-09-2007, 04:13 PM
At least hes gone now! Well, bye for now. And Mr.big gives his regards, and Tooloomoomoo isn't who you think he is :rolleyes:.

Ok, bye.

Isnt siz just going to come back if you leave too?

today
22-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Yes, till he comes back no doubt. Though it seems fishy how they both leave the same day.

TitaniumRubber
22-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Yes, till he comes back no doubt. Though it seems fishy how they both leave the same day.

Maybe because sizrocks has done what he planned to do by getting siz off the forum?

today
22-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Alright, just saying. (: So when Siz returns name change yuh?

GommeInc
22-09-2007, 09:48 PM

And i do have senders permission cos hes ment to be my damn clone isnt he!
Ah but he isnt you, is he ;)

I greatly dislike sizrocks, you were a bit of a pest and slightly big headed, so either way you're both not exactly loved by me :)

Lilian
23-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Welcomes?

Albion
23-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Have a good life :)

off topic : 4k posts ;o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!