PDA

View Full Version : Super Paper Mario

PaulMacC
22-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I got Super Paper Mario today and I dont really like it, It's an average game but I prefer the old Paper Mario's on N64 and Gamecube.
Nintendo should stick with the sucessful Paper Mario Formula and they tried to add to it.

it's okay and I'm not trading it in or anything but Im a bit dissapointed.

Simmzay
22-09-2007, 11:27 PM
On its own merits it's a great game. Compare it to the other games in the series and it's subpar. I love the dialogue, the character growth and the story in general. The gameplay is a little lacking, I prefer the old battle system.

jesus
22-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Old skool games are always the best though :)

GhostFace-
22-09-2007, 11:54 PM
i actualy love it :]
the recepies and all that
the maps tbh u need to play
a lot to love it

PaulMacC
23-09-2007, 11:14 AM
I prefer hardcore RPG games like the old Paper Mario's.
They shouldnt have messed up the formula.
I also miss the battle system too

whoooosh
23-09-2007, 11:14 AM
N64 games are the best
i love maria kart racing
it is excellent

Simmzay
25-09-2007, 09:59 AM
I must say, it gets a lot better. Chapters 3/4/5 have been really enjoyable compared to the first two.

HotelUser
25-09-2007, 10:29 AM
I got Super Paper Mario today and I dont really like it, It's an average game but I prefer the old Paper Mario's on N64 and Gamecube.
Nintendo should stick with the sucessful Paper Mario Formula and they tried to add to it.

it's okay and I'm not trading it in or anything but Im a bit dissapointed.

That's been out for ages in Canada. I got it the first day it came out here. It was not up to Paper Mario standards though it was still fairly fun.

Oni
25-09-2007, 03:25 PM
I loved the original on N64, Gamecube one was rubbish in my opinion. The thing with RPGs is they take ages, like on paper mario 1 you are trying to do stuff and you keep getting attacked and the battles take ages and its really annoying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!