PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The habbo punishment system.

!!!Liam!!!
19-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Right I am sick to death of habbo now!, when you get hacked they email you back telling you this is impossible and its basiclly all of your fault, was it that for budy NO.
When you call for help because you have been scammed does anyone come or if they do come do they do much? NO
If someone is impersinating you or trying to scam you what do they do? NOTHING
My best mate Holly was hacked by '//MSG'' habbo e-mailed her telling her theres nothing they can do etc. so I emailed them threatening to sue them, oh yes and I never got a reply!.

Yesterday I reported some girl for impersinating me and asking an 11 year old girl out for me from my school, I am 14... did they even get warned!? NO
'nothing they can do'

What the hell is going on, why dont they just remove call for help, or change the name to call for advice :@ I know most people are as peeved as me. Just what is the world coming to.

MYKE!
19-05-2005, 07:38 PM
I agree.
Ever since callie arrived its been nothing exept profit in habbo.
Sad.

xox.Hayley.xox
19-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Ya like my character .:.:.ButterFly.:.:. Was my main character and someone hacked me and broke the habbo law on my character and it sent a message to my email saying: Habbo you have been banned for scamming and it's so your fault

Callie - Hotel Manager

Thats what is said :(

!!!Liam!!!
19-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Although callie is my friend I do agree with you myke!, It isnt making many people happy :'(

cocaine
20-05-2005, 06:56 PM
I know, it'll be like:

The Reporter will be like:

He hacked me and took all my furni. Can't you look into this?

And the Hobba/MOD/Habbo Staff will be like:

I'm sorry but you cannot be hacked on Habbo Hotel, and we can't return your furni to you.

So, the reporter will be like:

Omg! That is so unfair

And the Hobba/MOD/Habbo Staff will be like:

It was your fault that you got hacked; keep your FireWalls up-to-date.

So then, obviously the reporter will be really angry and think the whole system is unfair.

400th Post!!

FrozenWhisper
20-05-2005, 07:23 PM
I know it's well unfair.Budy goit his furni back why?Beacuase he's Mr.Habbo

habbox-superstar
20-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Habbo can be ennoying eh?

Revis
21-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Send a call for help saying a mod tried to molest you, that'll get them to your room.

I got Grey rep for this post :s

mcgilly123
21-05-2005, 03:41 PM
hi i amm really trying to make a new habbo/cokemusic and i dont know how to do it i think that itshould me the habbo graphics but cokemusic style e.g u
hav to do something to gget credz and if any1 knwos how to help they can sendme a private message and can be co-owner of the hotel :eusa_droo

Roboevil
22-05-2005, 11:56 AM
hi i amm really trying to make a new habbo/cokemusic and i dont know how to do it i think that itshould me the habbo graphics but cokemusic style e.g u
hav to do something to gget credz and if any1 knwos how to help they can sendme a private message and can be co-owner of the hotel :eusa_droo
Rrright.

I did send a call for help once and had to wait 30minutes for someone to come. Wouldn't you expect normally the person would have left by then? Like 29minutes ago? Also they never e-mail you back, the Habbo help tool says 48 hours, it'll take them. I e-mailed them the day Habbo help tool was introduced, it's been like a week now :s. Besides if I get my account pword renewed, it's on safety ban :eusa_doh:.

!!!Liam!!!
22-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Eak I can remeber last time I called for help I was calling from 10pm to 11.30pm No one came, then the following day 11am to 12.30am and when someone did come they told me to use GSC!!! :@

Rashelly
22-05-2005, 08:40 PM
First of all, you CAN'T get hacked. Probably keylogged, in which, technically it is your fault for downloading it (even thought you didn't know it).
Second of all, remember, There are a lot of habbos, and not that many Hobbas, so you have to be patient.
I do agree they could probably do more to help though.
But if they give you your furni back, that could lead to a lot more scams.
"oh i've lost my furni to a scammer, give me more!" - you could just transfer the furni to another account, and no one will know it was you, especially if you use another computer with another IP address.
Can't win either way really, but it's important to remember that it's just a game, and you don't have to invest any money into it.

HolyWar
26-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Does anyone really know the whole budy fiasco? I mean there are so many rumours and variations of the story that some people claim he was hacked and some say he did the hacking. There really is no proof the budy was given his furni back by habbo staff although if they did that would have to be because of the rumour that he was hacked by a group that managed to get into habbo's servers.

BlueTails
26-05-2005, 07:01 AM
I know it's well unfair.Budy goit his furni back why?Beacuase he's Mr.Habbo
Mr Scammer Of 2005 More Like

MakeBelieve..
29-05-2005, 07:10 PM
thats actually true budy gets his furni because hes oh so popular. i mean called the hobbas many times cause i got scammed off my imps because it was my fault yea i kno but still they dont do anything and when budy lost his furni they actually gave it back to him even thought it was probobly his fault too. :eusa_doh:

Homosexual
29-05-2005, 07:18 PM
I got hacked today.. callie didn't do anything

FrozenWhisper
31-05-2005, 07:25 PM
lol.Being scammed isn't always your fault.But if it is fine.But still they could atleast ban the scammer.Stop budy.lol mr Scammer focl.

.Amberz.
31-05-2005, 08:34 PM
:'( I just don't understand why Habbo are not helping us. Are they like lacking staff and hobbas? I don't think so. Its just getting rather annoying, because they hardly help at all. Argh! My friend got hacked, I reported the hacker. And then nothing happened. And it left my friend in complete sadness.. I don't think shes been on Habbo since that...

Korgan
01-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Ever since the end of Jibbi's reign, ITS ALL GONE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!! I see 1000000000000000 times more scammers than I used to, and they've decided to loosen the security around the hotel. When you report, they never get warned but if you type something in wrong and it ends up as "bobba" then you get banned for 2 hours on grounds for unacceptable language.

Now that my friends,

IS STOOOOOOPID

Septicemia
02-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Yes i got permed on my main account :'( I've emailed them with a detailed view of the incedent and i get a ****** automated response

Hi Habbo,

Most bans only last for two hours, however some do last up to seven days. So, if you still cannot get in after seven days, please reply to this message.

Remember that if you are permanently banned, the only way to get un-banned is to provide substantial evidence proving your innocence. We take scamming, hacking, and password stealing very seriously.

Thanks
--
Habbo Hotel Player Support

Judi
02-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Actually Budy got his things back because it genuinely wasn't his fault, sombody got access to a MODs account and picked his furni up. If you get keylogged/tell somebody your pass/get scammed it is your own fault.

Steven
02-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Cool, they ignore everything people NEVER get furni back but Budy did, because habbo is just a popularity contest and it's so unfair.

Eckuii
02-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Sometimes you do not see that habbo again after the harrasment. Hobbas dont have to contact you to say they worked on the call. Imagine how many calls they get :s.

Its impossible for somebody to Hack you! Just reply Tell that to Elki

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!