PDA

View Full Version : Chak De India! India are in the finals!

Soil
22-09-2007, 07:19 PM
YAY!! India vs Pakistan now in the finals.
Haha @ Australia.
Yuvraj for the man of the match. What a great player!

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to reduce further rule breaking.

Sunny.
22-09-2007, 08:13 PM
What a game! Cant wait for mondays game!

Soil
22-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Damn college :'(
I wont be able to watch the second innings.

Sunny.
23-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Im still in secondry school. My dinner break is at 1.05 so Im going to cme home then n take the rest of day off!

:)

Soil
23-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Luckyyyy :'(
I am gonna have my brother texting me the score.

&
23-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Im still in secondry school. My dinner break is at 1.05 so Im going to cme home then n take the rest of day off!

:)

As if your allowed to do that :O

Smiddy
23-09-2007, 09:53 PM
What does "Chak De India" mean btw Saurav? Just wondering :P

I don't mind which team wins, both captains have done superb considering all the circumstances that both teams have overcome (Pakistan, new captain, Bob Woolmer, breakaway players; India, new captain, none of the "best middle 4".) So good luck to both teams :)

Soil
23-09-2007, 10:16 PM
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/80000/80045.jpg

What does "Chak De India" mean btw Saurav? Just wondering :P

I don't mind which team wins, both captains have done superb considering all the circumstances that both teams have overcome (Pakistan, new captain, Bob Woolmer, breakaway players; India, new captain, none of the "best middle 4".) So good luck to both teams :)

Hmm, well on August 10th a film was released called "Chak De India!" for Indian Independence Day.
It means "Go India / Come on India".
The film was about a new Indian girls hockey team who go from being crap to world champs. It was basically about team spirit.

During the India vs England ODI matches, every time a new Indian player came, the "Chak De India" song was played in the stadium.

Now every Indian fan uses "Chak De India!"

So Chak De India for tomorrow :)

Furi0n
24-09-2007, 02:52 PM
the match is quite intrestin, pak bowled good enuf but india is bowlin good enuf both teams are good enuf idc who ever wins but if pak wins ima be happy ;]

Soil
24-09-2007, 03:34 PM
CHAK DE INDIA!!
HAHA PAKISTAN .. NEVER BEATEN US IN A MAJOR GAME (e.g. world cup)

Sunny.
24-09-2007, 04:00 PM
What a game!

Furi0n
24-09-2007, 06:20 PM
gg :( was a close gmae though pak neeeded a goooooood start anyways it was a good match so lose or win d.m

Smiddy
24-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Looks like it was a good game from the read-up/result!

And cheers for explaining Saurav :) (Chak de India..)

Would of tried to watch but my Tv with sky has broke hasn't it :/

Furi0n
24-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Lol was the second best match in the world cup i didnt watch though :P

Soil
24-09-2007, 06:37 PM
IMO, it was the best match.
Thats the best thing about most Twenty20 matches, you can't tell who is going to win till the last bowl.

Sunny.
24-09-2007, 06:38 PM
i think you mean

you cant* tell who is going to win.

And it truly was an amasing match!

Smiddy
24-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Sometimes you can tell, like when it's Kenya playing, for example. :P

But yeah, I do agree, and I agree with Wasim Akram (I think that was who said it) that T20 will eventually kill off 50 over format.

Soil
24-09-2007, 06:53 PM
i think you mean

you cant* tell who is going to win.

And it truly was an amasing match!

Ye sorry :p

Sometimes you can tell, like when it's Kenya playing, for example. :P

But yeah, I do agree, and I agree with Wasim Akram (I think that was who said it) that T20 will eventually kill off 50 over format.

Australia dont think so. They think Twenty20 is stupid.
Well they would think that now wont they xD

50 over matches are good, but Twenty20 will get more popular. I still like 50 over matches, but Twenty20 is the best.

Smiddy
24-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Anyone wanna do a team of the tournament?

Captain would have to be Malik, then Dhoni as Wicketkeeper and vice-captain.

Ashraful
Gayle
Yuvraj Singh
Pietersen
Dhoni (Wkt)
Malik (C)
Misbah Ul-Haq
Vetorri
Stuart Clark
Gul
Singh

No reserves though. :)

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 02:27 AM
20 20 is fast game and will make ODI bad as players wont get fit in 50 over match fast, they might start hittin fast i thnk it would be bad.
Also i saw the last wicked Misbah played kinda bad shot he knew he did after he was out he went on

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 02:27 AM
20 20 is fast game and will make ODI bad as players wont get fit in 50 over match fast, they might start hittin fast i thnk it would be bad.
Also i saw the last wicked Misbah played kinda bad shot he knew he did after he was out he went on the floor but i still appreciate he made a good effort to make Pak win

GhostFace-
25-09-2007, 02:33 AM
& This is what sport? Rugby, "FootBall"

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 02:39 AM
cricket lol@ you

Soil
25-09-2007, 07:05 AM
lol @ Pakistan captain saying that all the muslims in the world support Pakistan.
rofl, he needs a reality check as shah rukh khan is a muslim, and supports india. 2 muslims played for india .. one of them winning man of the match. The Indian President was a muslim 2 months ago.

Stupid brainless captain.

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 06:27 PM
lol ur a noob tbh and most of the Muslim supports,also sharukh is from India so hes goin to support them...Pakistan got a Indian Spinner if u use ur small brain, also that wasnt a bad lose. Also if u watch Indian Channels they criticise Pakistan so much although they are the most stupid people on Earth

Edit by mattmeister (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other forum members.

Soil
25-09-2007, 06:51 PM
lol ur a noob tbh and most of the Muslim supports,also sharukh is from India so hes goin to support them...Pakistan got a Indian Spinner if u use ur small brain, also that wasnt a bad lose. Also if u watch Indian Channels they criticise Pakistan so much although they are the most stupid people on Earth

Did you even read what I said :rolleyes:
Actually I did watch Indian channels and Kapil Dev kept saying Pakistan did very well. Also the pakistani new channels were saying how India fixed the game .. yeah right.

And dont call Indians stupid you moron. You are just a bad looser who cant take the fact that Pakistan lost and that they have never beaten us in a world cup game. Also you are sad looking through my posts and bad repping me and swearing in the comment box. Get a life.

Oh btw, your posts doesnt even make sense. I said that the Pakistan skipper said that all muslims support Pakistan. But you prooved me right by saying Shak Rukh Khan, a muslim, supports India. You are the n00b.

Oh and Pakistan didn't deserve to win. A team who don't play like a team don't deserve to win. The players beat each other up .. stupid.

Oh btw, if you read most British news channels, they are saying what I said in my previous post - The Pakistan skipper is stupid.

I love winding little kids up like Furi0n :)

Edit by mattmeister (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude.

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 06:57 PM
*text removed*

Edit by mattmeister - (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be racist.

Soil
25-09-2007, 07:10 PM
*Message Removed*

You read the stats of most professional jobs in America?
And the fact that the richest person in Britain is an India kinda prooves they dont suck.

You are just a waste of time. Bad looser :)

Furi0n
25-09-2007, 07:13 PM
LOl yeah right richest dosnt mean anything idiot,

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!