PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HOBBA FREINDS!!!

Bunny
20-08-2004, 11:37 AM
I think this was in the newsie, it's a scam where it looks like you got credits but you really don't. You buy something from the catalogue and it says you got no credits. The habbo that scammed me is called ***** but unfortunately, he has a hobba friend. I don't know if he bribed the hobba or is just good friends with him, but all I know is that this is wrong. I wrote a room saying that he was a scammer but it then got deleted. ****** scammed me of ALL my rares, please do something!!!

Warning you have broken the rules plz do not mention other peoples names in a negative way. Edited: By happypunk101

Mentor
20-08-2004, 01:31 PM
all i can sugets is a formal comaplit email to habbo, rathere than telling a hobba, as an email means proof of sending so cant be denied, even if ones delsed its still loged as being on the pc, if they useing outlook or somthing, and most webmail keep ingoimng logs, (the logs only included sender and name not teh actal messge cuz that would be illgal, unles sit stated inTOS of the webmail :blink:

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 06:39 AM
I think this was in the newsie, it's a scam where it looks like you got credits but you really don't. You buy something from the catalogue and it says you got no credits. The habbo that scammed me is called lar.ger but unfortunately, he has a hobba friend. I don't know if he bribed the hobba or is just good friends with him, but all I know is that this is wrong. I wrote a room saying that he was a scammer but it then got deleted. ****** scammed me of ALL my rares, please do something!!!

Warning you have broken the rules plz do not mention other peoples names in a negative way. Edited: By happypunk101

There is nothing you can do sorry, except email, Habbohotel Ltd. or call a hobba not associated with that habbo and ask them to look into it :)

Bunny
26-08-2004, 12:04 PM
OK, I'll do that, thanks.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Hobbas are noobs, if they have a scamming friend they wont care, I even think some Hobbas arent even 18+, you can fake your age easily on Habbo when you register.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!