PDA

View Full Version : Kinda weird

-Soph-
23-09-2007, 05:32 AM
I've had it for about 3 weeks now, I feel reallllly weak, i've totally lost my appetite, I feel cold all the time (despite the fact that it's 105F outside), I usually feel like i'm going to throw up for like, 30 mins a day (but I haven't yet)
And like, it's weird.

I'm getting enough sleep/food, so I have no idea what it could be?
I don't want to go to a doctor, lol.

Anyone got any ideas on what it could be?

bo$$
23-09-2007, 05:37 AM
I remember I've felt this before but definately not for 3 weeks :\
I know you don't want to go to the doctors, but really that would just be the best thing to do. A doctor could probably answer/cure your problems better then anyone on hxf :D

Anyway, all I did was just wait it out.. apparently that can't be the case for you since its been 3 weeks :(

-Soph-
23-09-2007, 05:41 AM
I guess so, it's kinda concerning me in a way because all I want to do is sleep and i've lost a ton of weight, perhaps it's just a phase, I reallllly hope it is, lol.

I just hope I don't feel crappy tomorrow 'cause i'm going on holiday lol!

Eamonn
23-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Have you had any other symptoms like extreme thirst, frequent urination things like that?

luke-p
23-09-2007, 11:22 AM
You could be a little anemic, or pregnant :S or just the flu, or a bug... There's so many things it could be, its better to go to the doctor who can correctly diagnose you and prescribe you something that's going to help you.

Get well soooon, and have a nice holiday ^_^

Janet Snakehole
23-09-2007, 11:50 AM
I was like that ages ago. For nearly a month! But I went to the doctors and they told me I was anaemic and suggested I took more vitamins and drank plenty of water, and ate at regular times of the day.

I hope you feel better soon though, and enjoy your hols. x

-:Undertaker:-
23-09-2007, 12:16 PM
It'll be your worn down, it will get better though :)

-Soph-
23-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Have you had any other symptoms like extreme thirst, frequent urination things like that?

Not really, I tend to drink a lotttt because it's easy to get dehydrated over here anyway.

You could be a little anemic, or pregnant :S or just the flu, or a bug... There's so many things it could be, its better to go to the doctor who can correctly diagnose you and prescribe you something that's going to help you.

Get well soooon, and have a nice holiday ^_^

My mum thought it might of been the flu, but it keeps on going (e.g, one day 'll feel fine, the next day i'll feel like crap).
I guess I should go... I'll think about it, lol.

And thanks :D:D

I was like that ages ago. For nearly a month! But I went to the doctors and they told me I was anaemic and suggested I took more vitamins and drank plenty of water, and ate at regular times of the day.

I hope you feel better soon though, and enjoy your hols. x

My mum bought me some vitamins yesterday lol!

i'll try eating at regular times, maybe that'll do some good for me.

And thanksss :D!

It'll be your worn down, it will get better though :)

But I sleep like, god knows how many hours a day now

CJW93
23-09-2007, 05:24 PM
To much sleep?

PriceTags
23-09-2007, 07:35 PM
I'd say you're Anaemic, but what would I know? I felt like that and my GP perscribed me Iron... the only thing is, it set off this other illness I had and I felt 10 times worse!

Xarea
23-09-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.babytalkradio.com/bump%20black%20t%20master%20website.jpg

-Soph-
25-09-2007, 04:15 AM
I highly doubt that i'm pregnant Ollie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!