PDA

View Full Version : Fansite support.

headboard
23-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Hi there,
I've been planning out a brand new site, which helps other people with their fansite for free.
This help would include help with html, php and layouts, and would be a free service.
What do you think of the idea, good, bad?
When, or if I start up the site, i'd be looking for a few tech guys to be on the support system whenever they can.
Thanks,

Eccentric
23-09-2007, 09:10 AM
you wouldnt make a profit i doubt it would last long but its a good idea doing it free i must say.

Lilian
23-09-2007, 09:59 AM
It is kind of you but people use forums like this for that sort of thing tbh.

RedCrisps
23-09-2007, 10:01 AM
tbh i don't think people will use it because places like habbolayouts.com do some nice layouts but because its out for free and other people have it, they won't use it if you get what i mean =]

ScottDiamond.
23-09-2007, 10:08 AM
www.HabboRing.com helps with fansites. People often post PHP help etc on forums so they can get a more broad answer.

Invent
23-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Mini-I.FM is soon offering a 'Pimp My Fansite' feature..thing...

Which is sort of what you're talking about, so there will be a bit of competition if you open your site as there is already Habbolayouts & habboring :P

Lilian
23-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Mini-I.FM is soon offering a 'Pimp My Fansite' feature..thing...

Which is sort of what you're talking about, so there will be a bit of competition if you open your site as there is already Habbolayouts & habboring :P

'Pimp My Fansite' Lol sounds good :P

headboard
23-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Our site will be completly different, it will offer live support for most of the day, every day, and a helpdesk feature if it's offline.
It will offer specially selected fansite scripts and tutorials, all based on Habbo Hotel.
If anyones interested in helping out if we go ahead, PM me.
Thanks

ScottDiamond.
23-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Our site will be completly different, it will offer live support for most of the day, every day, and a helpdesk feature if it's offline.
It will offer specially selected fansite scripts and tutorials, all based on Habbo Hotel.
Thanks

That isn't different I'm afraid.

Dentafrice,
23-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks
Already done it, failed.
Thats what forums are for, not live help.
The person on live help might not know how to do it.

On forums you get a broader answer with people who most likely know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!