PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Support Staff Needed!

xBenxx
23-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Dear Members,

As some of you know i'm Ben Williams, managing director of helping-ict.com.

Although the site looks abit dull at the moment we have a professional web site designer currently making us a coded layout which should be completed by nightfall today.

Recently we have dismissed all our support staff and rehired certain staff which have shown there commitment to helping-ict.com.

We use a support system called 'Kayako' this is a really good support system and helping-ict.com is privileged to have the new support system in place.

I Have come to habboxforum.com because of its professional manor and i know the users of this forum know what there talking about when it comes to computers.

I'm not here for comments about the site just for support staff, but if you do have any comments or suggestions please e-mail [email protected].

If you would like a career with helping-ict.com please drop me a PM With the following information.

Name:-
D.O.B:-
E-mail:-

You will be interviewed then trailed.

All support staff will get the following as rewards;

Reward Trips.
Discounts from a online music store.
we will help you create your CV.
Helping-ict.com will look really good on your CV.
a payment scheme is also coming into place soon.

Thanks alot and best regards,

BWILLIAMS

Moved by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :)
Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, duplicate thread. Please see: http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=401266

Cixso
23-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Never mind, Sent a PM.

Lycan
23-09-2007, 11:31 AM
didn't yu already post this once and get flammed...

making another thread doesn't make the problem go away ....

N!ck
23-09-2007, 11:53 AM
didn't yu already post this once and get flammed...

making another thread doesn't make the problem go away ....

Yes, he did. http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=401266

Jordan,
23-09-2007, 11:54 AM
pmed :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!