PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values

@xP
23-09-2007, 04:38 PM
It's going abit to far.

Thrones 43.5 - Thats more than most supers :S
The super market has crashed and it needs sorting.

EDIT:

My point is supers are falling rapidly.

-:Undertaker:-
23-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Throne is a super ;)

@xP
23-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Throne is a super ;)

If thats the case whys it not in "Super Rares"

Swush
23-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Throne is a super ;)

i wouldnt say it was a super, just a highly rated normal rare

VPSwow
23-09-2007, 04:51 PM
The throne seems to be going up and up at the moment and because we use the throne to value a lot of supers therfor people are wanting to pay less for supers because of the rise in the throne.

Everything should settle shortly.

23-09-2007, 04:57 PM
i wouldnt say it was a super, just a highly rated normal rare

It has never been released, so it's a super.

The throne seems to be going up and up at the moment and because we use the throne to value a lot of supers therfor people are wanting to pay less for supers because of the rise in the throne.

Everything should settle shortly.

I doubt it, Thrones are much rarer than a few months ago and their aren't enough to curve the demand.

Lost-Shark
23-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Throne is a super rare, but many people like it in Normal section aswell.

The HC sofa is in normal AND Hc values section.

As the throne goes up, the supers trade for less. The Throne has gone sky high and I think everyone should start buying/selling at 20 HC to make it go down.

Hazza
23-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Throne is a super ;)
Along with the Holoboy and Samovar;)

Lost-Shark
23-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I'd agree with that :)

Sierk does not want it moved.
So it stays where it is im afraid.

Swush
23-09-2007, 07:07 PM
;3932749']Along with the Holoboy and Samovar;)

Lets not get started on that again :D

and we should all do what jamie said, buy ts for 20hc, il buy anyones ts if they wanna sell for 20hc :)

23-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Throne is a super rare, but many people like it in Normal section aswell.

The HC sofa is in normal AND Hc values section.

As the throne goes up, the supers trade for less. The Throne has gone sky high and I think everyone should start buying/selling at 20 HC to make it go down.

The Poll clearly showed a great deal of support in moving them, yet sierk and 8Freak8 ignored everyone.

The Club Sofa is stupidly in two sections, I believe the HC Furniture section is a big waste of time, as HC gifts are exactly the same as Normal Rares when you think about it.

Thrones have been going up because of the Normal and Super Markets collapsing, people are selling their failing Birdbaths and Petals for Club Sofas and then investing in the Throne, the markets are collapsing because there's 10,000 less people on the hotel every day so there's no demand for anything.

Summer 2006 was a great year for values :8

Immenseman
23-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Summer 2006 was a great year for values :8

Because you were in the management team?!

aha love you really.

@xP
23-09-2007, 08:01 PM
The throne does need to be traded lower.
Supers are not realy supers anymore.

Hazza
23-09-2007, 08:08 PM
I agree with Dan. Summer 2006 wa a great year for the values and I also agree with Corey the throne is WAY too high. I remember it being 23hc win I first joined and it was also my dream of getting one. It seems impossible for new users to get a throne out of nothing nowadays.

Swush
23-09-2007, 08:19 PM
We say 'thrones to high' but we are all to blame rele :rolleyes: no-way can we get thrones down as all the owners wanna sell for profit :rolleyes:

if everyone got together and said we are not buying thrones, unless its for a lower price, maybe they could change :D

tully4leanne.
24-09-2007, 03:18 PM
If thats the case whys it not in "Super Rares"

lol dont start this up again ..... its come up loads of time

ask Undertaker bout what happened to him when he brought up this topic

Lost-Shark
24-09-2007, 03:53 PM
;3933313']I agree with Dan. Summer 2006 wa a great year for the values and I also agree with Corey the throne is WAY too high. I remember it being 23hc win I first joined and it was also my dream of getting one. It seems impossible for new users to get a throne out of nothing nowadays.

Summer 06' was sunny and great for Trading :P I made loads!

@xP
24-09-2007, 04:22 PM
lol dont start this up again ..... its come up loads of time

ask Undertaker bout what happened to him when he brought up this topic

Well i wasn't realy on about Throne going into the super category.
I was on about the throne is too over priced and whys the Super market crashed xD

Qamp
26-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Throne is perfect at 40 hc pure.

@xP
26-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Throne is perfect at 40 hc pure.

I disagree, throne is fine at 35 HC minus.
The only reason why supers are dropping is because the thrones is at a very hight value at the moment and people are not willing to pay Thrones and Thrones for supers.

As you know, Habbox super values are ran in T = Thrones and CS = Club Sofa's. The throne being so much = alot of CS.

This is the reason why the super market has crashed because people are trading way too much for the throne.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!