PDA

View Full Version : Thompson VS Bungie

Fez
23-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Link (http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/21/jack-thompson-seeks-to-have-halo-3-declared-a-public-nuisance-block-its-release-in-florida/)
He also just attacked BioShock :@

When will this guy learn that media can only be acted out in desperate situations (e.g a school Bully attacks you) or a bad bringing up (Parents do not care or anything, they just send you into the violent world and sometimes encourage it).

Johno
23-09-2007, 05:16 PM
God, Some serious action should be taken against this guy. He needs to learn games are a source of entertainment!

WE DO NOT GO PLAY HALO OR GTA AND THEN GO "HMM, ITS KILLING TIME!"

Gaaah!

.:; Johno

Neil
23-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Lol oh this will fail badly, humans against aliens, yea that's gonna cause problems in real life isn't it :rolleyes:

"I'm gonna kill you!" *Pulls out spartan laser*
"....."

Mr. Thompson is an idiot

Agent 47
23-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Theres only really one thing realistic about halo 3. And thats the annoying american teenagers over xbox live :P

mangle
23-09-2007, 06:10 PM
LOL @ HIS FAILURE IN LIFE

ÉsPí
23-09-2007, 06:47 PM
maybe he hates games because he couldnt complete the first level on Sonic the Hedgehod :P

Noon imo. Nothing from stopping us playing violent games apart from age limits.

Aflux
23-09-2007, 07:00 PM
I think he needs a battle rifle, not in the same sense as Spartan though - I mean, to the head.

Andeeh
23-09-2007, 07:46 PM
God doesnt this geezer ave nything better to do.

Probs he got sacked from some gamer company and wants to take revenge.

Fez
23-09-2007, 07:49 PM
AH BULLCRAP, I JUST HAD 1% OF THE ENDING REVEALED! AND IT GAVE IT ALL AWAY

(insert loads of swear words here)

Neil
23-09-2007, 08:02 PM
AH BULLCRAP, I JUST HAD 1% OF THE ENDING REVEALED! AND IT GAVE IT ALL AWAY

(insert loads of swear words here)

So? :S

I know the ending but I'm still gonna play it and maybe enjoy it, who cares if you know what happens :S

Fez
23-09-2007, 08:15 PM
So? :S

I know the ending but I'm still gonna play it and maybe enjoy it, who cares if you know what happens :S
I've had every single major game's ending revealed - BioShock (75% the way through) , Gears Of War (on the last level), Shadow Of The Collosus (14th Collossus), Halo 2 (I cbb to finish it), Halo 3 (haven't even played it).

I just want to play a game that I can be surprised by when it comes to the end. I guess I'll still play it, cos it'll be awesome anyway

Neil
23-09-2007, 08:39 PM
I've had every single major game's ending revealed - BioShock (75% the way through) , Gears Of War (on the last level), Shadow Of The Collosus (14th Collossus), Halo 2 (I cbb to finish it), Halo 3 (haven't even played it).

I just want to play a game that I can be surprised by when it comes to the end. I guess I'll still play it, cos it'll be awesome anyway

Shadow of the Collosus was hardly a major game xD

I never really cared if I knew the ending or not, I hate surprises so I'd rather know the ending

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!