PDA

View Full Version : SELLING 5 HABBO CLUB SOFAS

FoxXx
24-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I need £15 so I'm selling 5 Habbo Club Sofas - £15 is the same amount it costs to buy Habbo Club on 5 accounts to get 5 sofas. I will only trade people who seem trust worthy and I am willing to give the HCs before you pay me the £15

Please post below if you'd like to buy the HC's :D

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): It is not allowed to sell Habbo furni for real life items.

Boxiel
24-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, we dont sell our furni for real money here, so please read the rules before posting.

FoxXx
24-09-2007, 12:11 PM
wow, what a friendly community you guys are - really kind words to someone who is new to the forums and does not know ALL the rules like the back of their hand!

edit:

the above was sarcasm since his message was basically a 'read the rules then *REMOVED* message but now he's edited its not very obvious...

and you've edited the *REMOVED* out of your post... to avoid being banned I guess?

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Boxiel
24-09-2007, 12:22 PM
wow, what a friendly community you guys are - really kind words to someone who is new to the forums and does not know ALL the rules like the back of their hand!

edit:

the above was sarcasm since his message was basically a 'read the rules then *REMOVED* message but now he's edited its not very obvious...

and you've edited the *REMOVED* out of your post... to avoid being banned I guess?

Actually I changed the post because I made 2 spelling errors, It's also against the rules to post comments in the trading section..

If you are selling the Hcs for FURNI, I will offer 5 Bamboo patches :)

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't remind other users they have broken the rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!