PDA

View Full Version : Well Done to Winners

GhostFace-
24-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Gold | Silver | Bronze

1st Place - Gold Medal awarded to all. There's raw passion on display in this entry!
49, Ardl Huntrex Boxiel MissAlice ross.gardner .v.i.c.a.r. msb. Ecoutez LNHS Conkers. JustEm ShortCheese Scottii WigNut

2nd Place - Silver Medal awarded to all. You wouldn't want to get in a scrum with these guys!
Joord wto psychadelic-x kimmeh Juch Gadgetry HwoarangFan e5 -Tad. Chaad Scottii wainbows :Act mermit danii..x

3rd Place - Bronze Medal awarded to all. Judging by the look on their face... they mean business!
G-BNLL chris026 catalia Jamaicanbob Zantsesu Perpic. ,Gentlekiss-x Eubanks Humax IceZip Loppiant Mike-Lothiano Niaux sparcy23 tory.

Congratulations to all our Rugby World Cup winners!

That leaves me just enough time to say "bye for now" as I am away for 2 weeks on holiday as of tonight! Don't worry though, HelKat will still be here and has some great competitions and activities for you to take part in. I will be bringing back some souvenirs of my trip (where could I be going?) so keep an eye out for an exclusive competition with Furniture Prizes when I return! See you all soon.

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Thread locked. Already posted here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=401896), please use the search function next time.

JackBuddy
24-09-2007, 07:44 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=401896

GhostFace-
24-09-2007, 07:50 PM
thats only for the weekly habbo..
this is for the habbos who just
wanna see the winners k ? -.-

JackBuddy
24-09-2007, 07:52 PM
thats only for the weekly habbo..
this is for the habbos who just
wanna see the winners k ? -.-
the winners are in the weekly habbo duhhh

Juch
24-09-2007, 07:56 PM
i won silver lol :)

:Act
24-09-2007, 07:59 PM
pmsl i won silver too.
am mega happy :)
tbh tho i never thought the reindeer idea wud win xD yay tho :)
Congrats to all :)

bo$$
24-09-2007, 08:02 PM
the winners are in the weekly habbo duhhh

This is just for the winners of the competition duuhhhhhh.

TopManTim
24-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Wd to winners but tbh only the bronze group half deserved it.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=401897

kfnxbi

Fifteen
24-09-2007, 08:25 PM
yer, weldone to them.

e5back2k7
24-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Gold | Silver | Bronze

1st Place - Gold Medal awarded to all. There's raw passion on display in this entry!
49, Ardl Huntrex Boxiel MissAlice ross.gardner .v.i.c.a.r. msb. Ecoutez LNHS Conkers. JustEm ShortCheese Scottii WigNut

2nd Place - Silver Medal awarded to all. You wouldn't want to get in a scrum with these guys!
Joord wto psychadelic-x kimmeh Juch Gadgetry HwoarangFan e5 -Tad. Chaad Scottii wainbows :Act mermit danii..x

3rd Place - Bronze Medal awarded to all. Judging by the look on their face... they mean business!
G-BNLL chris026 catalia Jamaicanbob Zantsesu Perpic. ,Gentlekiss-x Eubanks Humax IceZip Loppiant Mike-Lothiano Niaux sparcy23 tory.

Congratulations to all our Rugby World Cup winners!

That leaves me just enough time to say "bye for now" as I am away for 2 weeks on holiday as of tonight! Don't worry though, HelKat will still be here and has some great competitions and activities for you to take part in. I will be bringing back some souvenirs of my trip (where could I be going?) so keep an eye out for an exclusive competition with Furniture Prizes when I return! See you all soon.

bit in bold hehe!

anyway, welldone to all winners :)

GhostFace-
24-09-2007, 09:04 PM
lol tim ur right 3rd should of gotten 1st :]

Naythi.
24-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Lol

Seems to be a popularity list ;P

Lmao =D

Astrayed
24-09-2007, 09:28 PM
bit in bold hehe!

anyway, welldone to all winners :)

:rolleyes: Aren't you modest.

le harry
25-09-2007, 01:19 AM
omg i hate tom soooo much i woz gonna be in his but i decided nahhh im gonna have dinenr then when i came back he said ^^^ rugby screenie but it was already full and he said soz its full

oh well, wd to winner.

edit; ***, msb. gets two gold medals. "/

Shawnstra
25-09-2007, 05:23 AM
Congrats!

alex 1889
25-09-2007, 06:27 AM
hell probably say he went to space just so they ca do a recolouur rather then a whole new rare :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!